Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" (51795 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten / Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic / I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by def111(m): 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
E still dey pain Tonto dike... Its like Churchill sexx her from the anus and it was her first time doing it...

3 Likes

Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by VULCAN(m): 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
Or maybe she actually is mad grin

ArmaniUhuru:
This woman is really putting all efforts to expose her ex husband whom she once lived and share stuffs with. She has been telling the world how unclean the man is, but nobody is taking her serious. Rather they’re calling her mad.

There must be something this woman saw in that marriage that friends and well-wishers are not seeing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by donbenie(m): 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:
This woman is really putting all efforts to expose her ex husband whom she once lived and share stuffs with. She has been telling the world how unclean the man is, but nobody is taking her serious. Rather they’re calling her mad.

There must be something this woman saw in that marriage that friends and well-wishers are not seeing.
That's one thing about crying wolf ALL the time,nobody takes you serious.. shocked
Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by Acidosis(m): 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
Seahawk:
This guys is obviously a low life. I wonder why she married him. women often short change themselves by settling with men who are less than them.

I hope your husband will not return your bride price the day he gets to see this nonsense you post daily on this forum?

4 Likes

Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by Icecream4U(m): 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
But how did this guy managed to live with such kind of woman all those years?

2 Likes

Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by Sholaco: 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
Bitter ex smiley
Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by somehow: 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
Since you think you know him, why not talk or what do you have to hide?
sureheaven:
A lot who don’t know Churchill will think tonto is lying.

He started the whole stuff in ondo town. Lemme not talk sha.
Tonto is a victim of greed, she likes following rich men without knowing the source of their wealth but will later come to the public to rant when it turn negative. shocked

I will advice Tonto to leave the guy alone and let him his sudden wealth and fame that will soon fade away like smoke. cool

1 Like

Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by DonBenny77(m): 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
Tonto is controversial

But one thing I know about Churchill is that he is actually a yahoo boy

I can't judge tonto cos "na who wear the shoe know where e dey pain am and why I'm pull am throway"

Her outbursts may save the next lady from Churchill's scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by Toks2008(m): 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
SoNature:
Women always feel used and dumped whenever a relationship ends

While the reasonable ones understand that a man has an upper hand in relationships, they respect their husbands, thus they live happily ever after

But for slay queens like Tonto, they can never respect the man in their lives because they feel without them, the man can do nothing.

Now, when the man sees that his wife doesn't respect him, he will quietly seek divorce. In the end, the woman will realize she has made a terrible mistake as she has become a baby mama (fairly used).

On the other hand, the man will keep living his life like a sharp bad guy with many ladies flocking around him.

The essence of my message is, ladies, regardless of what your man does to you (as long as it's not life-threatening), divorce should never be an option.

If nah me write this dem go begin attack me. You are so on point.
Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
cucumbae:
I thought she given her life to Christ.

She did give it to Fright not Christ

Fear of the unknown making her insecure.
Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by somehow: 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
You people have issues. Since the guy is a low life and less than her, why then is she disturbing the man and the world?
The man hardly talks about her, yet she won't let us rest without bringing the guy's issue to the social media.
Seahawk:
This guys is obviously a low life. I wonder why she married him. women often short change themselves by settling with men who are less than them.

5 Likes

Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
Na waoh this tontolet babe is jus provoking anyhowcheesy. Its so obvious she still has a feeling for this churchill guy. But why post his number on social media. Hope u know there are slayqueens aroundcheesy oo. No doubt dem go don save dat number sharp sharp start to dey whatsap d numbercheesy.
Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
Why did she cut off the response of Chuchill to the last question about her and instablog.

She is only seeking for Pity
And ppl don't have anymore of that to give her.

Let sleeping dogs lie. Move on with your life.
Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by Slikbae: 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
Thrash!!!

Two people are in a relationship, how exactly does one have an upper hand?
Typical Nigerian egoistic betamale.

Newsflash, this is 2018, not 1918 so you can save your worthless advice for your sisters.
SoNature:

While the reasonable ones understand that a man has an upper hand in relationships, they respect their husbands, thus they live happily ever after

But for slay queens like Tonto, they can never respect the man in their lives because they feel without them, the man can do nothing.

Now, when the man sees that his wife doesn't respect him, he will quietly seek divorce. In the end, the woman will realize she has made a terrible mistake as she has become a baby mama (fairly used).

On the other hand, the man will keep living his life like a sharp bad guy with many ladies flocking around him.

The essence of my message is, ladies, regardless of what your man does to you (as long as it's not life-threatening), divorce should never be an option.

2 Likes

Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by Oyindidi(f): 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
cucumbae:
I thought she given her life to Christ.
she don collect am back

2 Likes

Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
SoNature:
Women always feel used and dumped whenever a relationship ends ...

So true. Especially when the man ends it. Dem go dey vex like say you thief money. I came to understand that fact recently. Many women think it is their right to decide the course of the relationship.

God save us from the mentality of Nigerian women.
Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesses
....songstresses
....female bankers
....female marketers.
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
Feel free to add yours....
Don't say you were not warned.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

3 Likes

Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by tonysleek(m): 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
These people nor get sense o

Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
Oyindidi:
she don collect am back

Savage. grin grin grin
Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by Beemhan(m): 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
SoNature:

I really hope you give this same advice to your sisters and daughters

2 Likes

Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ayodele70:
Anyone knows what triggered Tonto Dikeh lately?

The actress who has been slamming her ex-husband Churchill, has now shared a Whatsapp conversation he had with someone in 2017, saying he paid N500k to Instablog9ja for posts.

Tonto shared the above photo and wrote;

"Plus you and instablog you are all mad.
You pay 500k to instablog to always post negative shit about me??
�����
Truth is ,knowing who you are i dont even trust this,becos you are Godforsaken Lying Fool..
You possibly cld be lying on the blog tòo but one thing i know is thats your whatsapp no.
Dont know which one to believe but if this is true you and your instablog will die a miserable death ...
Olakunke churchiĺl this is your no. +41779232336
STAY AWAY FROM ME,DONT YOU HAVE MORE MEN TO SLEEP WITH OR WOMEN TO SCAM?
#slowpoke #YOU WILL DIE LIKE A CHICKEN
#POST AND DELETE
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/tonto-dikeh-slams-ex-husband-for-allegedly-paying-instablog-n500k-to-always-post-negativity-about-here.html

A woman scorned.. Someone pls tell Churchill to relocate asap, and I don't mean that bigoted Churchill based in Dubai.
Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by WhaleyBarclays(m): 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
Like seriously, these two guys (Churchill & Tonto) are just crazy. Can we kindly ignore their senseless post?
Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by victorian(f): 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
Can't she just move on already?

Na wa o
Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by Hcqmela: 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
SoNature:

The essence of my message is, ladies, regardless of what your man does to you (as long as it's not life-threatening), divorce should never be an option

Then at least show us the life threatening thing Tonto did that lead to their divorce.Whereas why do you guys feel that the woman should be the one respecting the man only while the man can turn her to his slave all in the name of marriage?Yes those of u n even u that I quoted now wants to call me a feminist yes thats what I am.A feminist

1 Like

Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by SoNature(m): 6:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
Slikbae:
Thrash!!!

Two people are in a relationship, how exactly does one have an upper hand?
Typical Nigerian egoistic betamale.

Newsflash, this is 2018, not 1918 so you can save your worthless advice for your sisters.

Keep living in a cloud cuckoo land

If u are a lady, I hope u don't become a victim before you learn the hard way

I won't reply you again
Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
She no dey taya
Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by SpeedGod: 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
Lady don dey fall our people hand. Abeg stop this talk my sister , make we save face .
Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by Hoodbilonia: 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
u go to sleep
its churchill
u wake up from sleep
churchill dis churchill that
bich
shut d fuc up
and sit d fuc down
bich

1 Like

Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
Tonto really needs a counselor. Something is eating her deeply and she's only trying to cover up and feel better with plastic smiles, body enhancement surgeries and an appearance of piety/godliness. But they're not helping. It gets worse.

1 Like

Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
So Churchill is bisexual? angry
Re: Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" by simplesearch: 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
She may start preaching about Jesus and the Holy Spirit tomorrow, that's hypocrisy of the highest order to keep talking about God, yet forgiveness is lost in her dictionary, submission and respect seems like an old wives fable. curses insult and abuse definitely can't be a hallmark of one possessing a forgiving spirit who serve God with gracious heart. Whatever the case she should know there are always three sides to an argument, If she were that cool headed and peaceful homemaker the guy wouldn't walk out of the marriage so easily and with this her ever bitter public rant it will be so difficult for her to get a suitor for a very long time as no one in his right mind will want a Woman like her for a Wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke / Susan Peters AMVCA Dress Is N1.8Million (Photos) / Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.