Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,548 members, 7,955,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:05 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/11/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/11/18 (241 Views)

Bible Reading: Ephesians 6 : 11-18 : Put On The Whole Armor Of God / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 9/11/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/11/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/11/18 by dallyemmy: 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/11/18 by dallyemmy: 11:03am On Nov 20, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Tuesday, November 20, 2018) *Great Expectations*

1.I worship You, Lord Jesus, because You are the miracle worker; the hope of the hopeless.

2.Thank You, Jesus, for the salvation of my soul and for all that You have done for me.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, release upon my life, the measure of faith that will deliver into my hands, my desired miracles and expectations, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every long standing affliction in my life, receive divine attention and solution today, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, meet me today, at the points of my needs according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, You are the miracle worker and destiny changer, please, come and change my destiny for good, today, with dumbfounding miracles, from above, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, don't let my great expectations in You, be cut short, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, please, renew Your anointing and grace, upon Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

You Say Lyrics By Lauren Daigle / If You A Xtain Then U Cant Afford To Miss This / Altar Of Praise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.