Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,260 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:37 PM

Sorry Boo You Need Love DM Me Your Account Number, Bobrisky To A Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sorry Boo You Need Love DM Me Your Account Number, Bobrisky To A Fan (534 Views)

Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) / Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend / Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sorry Boo You Need Love DM Me Your Account Number, Bobrisky To A Fan by nairafamedotcom: 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
You need love DM me your account number, Bobrisky replied angry fan that said to him:
"What did you gain from Wat u did as a man that you are u are a disgrace to manhood."

See their conversation below:
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/11/sorry-boo-you-need-love-dm-me-your.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Sorry Boo You Need Love DM Me Your Account Number, Bobrisky To A Fan by speedyconnect3: 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
Boy run before you start wearing napkins.

Run run run!

See below

1 Like

Re: Sorry Boo You Need Love DM Me Your Account Number, Bobrisky To A Fan by Redeakaa(m): 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
Na now the thing start pain this guy......
Only God knows why

(1) (Reply)

How Rita Dominic Reacted To Her Phone Number Being Leaked On Instagram / Davido, His Baby-mama Attend Daughter’s School Christmas Concert (photos) / 'all Davido Fans Will Be Unsuccessful In 2019" - Kemi Olunloyo Curse Davido Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.