Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

"They Didnt Caught Me" James Brown, Pictured With Regina Daniels (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "They Didnt Caught Me" James Brown, Pictured With Regina Daniels (PHOTO) (6480 Views)

Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room / Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl / Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"They Didnt Caught Me" James Brown, Pictured With Regina Daniels (PHOTO) by gistfever: 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
From Gistvic.com

James Brown who went viral, with one of his statement “They Didn’t Caught Me”, “Did They Caught Me” was seen with Regina Daniels and zanku dancer, Poco Lee.

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/they-didnt-caught-me-james-brown.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "They Didnt Caught Me" James Brown, Pictured With Regina Daniels (PHOTO) by gistfever: 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
shocked
Re: "They Didnt Caught Me" James Brown, Pictured With Regina Daniels (PHOTO) by haywire07(m): 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
This boy wowor no be small

Asides the fact that his parents can't be proud to be associated with an HIV patient, no parent would like to take the blame of giving birth to such an ugly being. Not even an ape

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "They Didnt Caught Me" James Brown, Pictured With Regina Daniels (PHOTO) by sonofspada(m): 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
I feel like fly matching the ugly assshole
Re: "They Didnt Caught Me" James Brown, Pictured With Regina Daniels (PHOTO) by amaniro: 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
Very ugly creaturelipsrsealed

Re: "They Didnt Caught Me" James Brown, Pictured With Regina Daniels (PHOTO) by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2018
angry see ugly regina looks here without makeup spits

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy

2 Likes

Re: "They Didnt Caught Me" James Brown, Pictured With Regina Daniels (PHOTO) by neolboy(m): 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
Na small nonsense thing dey make people trend for naija now

2 Likes

Re: "They Didnt Caught Me" James Brown, Pictured With Regina Daniels (PHOTO) by mankan2k7(m): 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
So he is now a celebrity.
Honestly we no well for naija

6 Likes

Re: "They Didnt Caught Me" James Brown, Pictured With Regina Daniels (PHOTO) by speedyconnect3: 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
Rip engrish ranguage.

Didn't i GOT it?

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

1 Like

Re: "They Didnt Caught Me" James Brown, Pictured With Regina Daniels (PHOTO) by Olodo24: 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
sonofspada:
did you caught him?
Re: "They Didnt Caught Me" James Brown, Pictured With Regina Daniels (PHOTO) by ikennamadu1(m): 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
the guy dey carry him toothpick dey rub Regina for lap... puah

1 Like

Re: "They Didnt Caught Me" James Brown, Pictured With Regina Daniels (PHOTO) by PrinceOFprince(m): 11:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: "They Didnt Caught Me" James Brown, Pictured With Regina Daniels (PHOTO) by JohnFrankling(m): 5:29am On Nov 20, 2018
gay
Re: "They Didnt Caught Me" James Brown, Pictured With Regina Daniels (PHOTO) by psyqs(m): 6:48am On Nov 20, 2018
"They didn't caught me?" Seriously?

1 Like

Re: "They Didnt Caught Me" James Brown, Pictured With Regina Daniels (PHOTO) by folake4u(f): 7:51am On Nov 20, 2018
Nigerians always celebrating and making mediocres important. So this one don turn celeb now abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: "They Didnt Caught Me" James Brown, Pictured With Regina Daniels (PHOTO) by Rextizzle(m): 8:28am On Nov 20, 2018
haywire07:
This boy wowor no be small

Asides the fact that his parents can't be proud to be associated with an HIV patient, no parent would like to take the blame of giving birth to such an ugly being. Not even an ape
Ode!

1 Like

Re: "They Didnt Caught Me" James Brown, Pictured With Regina Daniels (PHOTO) by Rextizzle(m): 8:30am On Nov 20, 2018
Nigerian bloggers are fond of making stupid People popular

1 Like

Re: "They Didnt Caught Me" James Brown, Pictured With Regina Daniels (PHOTO) by TheStrongest: 8:41am On Nov 20, 2018
Every mallam with his kettle, God bless his hustle..
Business investment opportunity, We are looking for part/full investor(s) for our tech platform. We have the team, the enviroment and the market. We need your investment to make it work. Our target is on the Nigerian Entertainment industry which is valued at over $10 billion in 2018, in coming years we will be expanding to other African countries. Competition in our niche and business model is at the lowest, If we enter the market right now we would capture the market and create authority for ourselves.
A detailed summary of the business plan is available and would be sent to you at your request. We can be reached via PM and 07052249714
Re: "They Didnt Caught Me" James Brown, Pictured With Regina Daniels (PHOTO) by Kylekent59: 9:43am On Nov 20, 2018
Very wrong usage of grammar.

I repeat, no two past tense must be in a sentence.

Didn't is a past tense, caught is also a past tense.

Big fuckup.
Re: "They Didnt Caught Me" James Brown, Pictured With Regina Daniels (PHOTO) by ZoeyJ(f): 10:12am On Nov 20, 2018
Kylekent59:
Very wrong usage of grammar.
I repeat, no two past tense must be in a sentence.
Didn't is a past tense, caught is also a past tense.

Big fuckup.
I too know. Its trolling.

1 Like

Re: "They Didnt Caught Me" James Brown, Pictured With Regina Daniels (PHOTO) by punisha: 10:18am On Nov 20, 2018
The way we celebrate and make irrelevant things/people relevant in Nigeria weak me o!

Soon now, this one will have millions of followers on IG because silly and hungry bloggers won't just ignore him.
Re: "They Didnt Caught Me" James Brown, Pictured With Regina Daniels (PHOTO) by Kylekent59: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2018
ZoeyJ:

I too know.
Its trolling.

You Nigerians are filled with hatred, no wonder you are so backward.
Re: "They Didnt Caught Me" James Brown, Pictured With Regina Daniels (PHOTO) by ZoeyJ(f): 10:23am On Nov 20, 2018
Kylekent59:

You Nigerians are filled with hatred, no wonder you are so backward.
shallow much?
Everyone knows "caught" is wrong grammar using it in this context is trolling . I.e sarcasm

2 Likes

Re: "They Didnt Caught Me" James Brown, Pictured With Regina Daniels (PHOTO) by chiedozie198100: 10:25am On Nov 20, 2018
sonofspada:

Is like u dey work for Aero contractors grin

1 Like

Re: "They Didnt Caught Me" James Brown, Pictured With Regina Daniels (PHOTO) by sammyade321: 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
GOOD OF U JAMES BOND OF OUR TIME
Re: "They Didnt Caught Me" James Brown, Pictured With Regina Daniels (PHOTO) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
James Brown
Sounds like a Whisky Brand undecided
Damn I need a glass of whisky

(1) (Reply)

This Makeup Artist Should Be Arrested (pics) / Photo: Check Out The Biggest Ukwu {pic Here} / Dencia, Ice-Prince, Brymo,& Jassy-Jags Are Verified On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.