Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,784 members, 7,955,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:56 PM

Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. (16343 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Abdulmummin Jubrin, His Campaign DG (Photos) / Gbajabiamila Names House Committee Chairmen, Skips Own Campaign DG, Jubrin / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:06am On Nov 20, 2018
Ufedolove:

You checked my moniker and then concluded I'm from the north. Hahaha! I was right all along. Biko, don't quote me again.

I didnt say u are from North.
Mumu. grin
Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:07am On Nov 20, 2018
kanubiafra:
you de mind am ? if only he knew what sacarsm is all about. small thing they rush to insult others not knowing they are worse. same guys believed kanu died in last year invasion, same guys believe and still believe apc and buhari will change nigeria. we allowed them to enjoy thier own joke. pls allow us to enjoy ours until it fades. they way they even react to it still makes it likely, even the almighty presidency also reacts to such

Don't mind the idiots
Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by Sarkin: 9:57am On Nov 20, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Don't mind the idiots
eh pain you sha

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:00am On Nov 20, 2018
Sarkin:
eh pain you sha

Na u be d idiot? grin
Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by Roadto2019: 10:01am On Nov 20, 2018
quickberry3:

What of sarkinyarkin and salamrushdie?
That is sarki the zombie. Stop saying rubbish.
Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by Roadto2019: 10:03am On Nov 20, 2018
Ufedolove:

But even with my level of foolishness, I still easily recognized that you are a pained asshole with 0.2 I.Q
I think that is the IQ of your father. So stupid of you to just assume.
Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 20, 2018
Ne×t Le✔el abeg
Sai Baba2019

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by Henry115: 10:30am On Nov 20, 2018
The original Jubril resembles Buhari Small
Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by Sarkin: 10:31am On Nov 20, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Na u be d idiot? grin
what's more important na to vote Jubrin come 2019

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by quickberry3(m): 10:49am On Nov 20, 2018
Roadto2019:

That is sarki the zombie. Stop saying rubbish.

You are the real zombie.....stupid kleptomaniac

Sarkinyarkin is different from sarrki, while the former is a P.D.P.i.g, the latter is a patriot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by opribo(m): 11:57am On Nov 20, 2018
This is what you get when things that ought to be open are done in secrecy.
A president is a public figure, therefore has no private life or hiding place, but the cabal hid the president faraway in London for an undisclosed ailment.

He was there for 104 days nobody not even the wife could see him until they were done with whatever they were doing before they started inviting select people to come visit him in London. Now even amongst those who went then to visit him. They are threatening to reveal the mother of all secrets if APC fails to do their bidding.

We will continue to dig into this secret until we know what is it these two governors know that we dont know.

Secondly, what was happening to Bubu during all those long period he was incommunicado.
Seriously, there is definitely an uncanny secret about this APC government that must be exposed.
Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by theDEVILisHERE: 11:58am On Nov 20, 2018
Swear by your ancestors that the man in Aso rock is Buhari and you'll Die this night

if u think its a joke just try it and see
Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by sarrki(m): 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
quickberry3:

You are the real zombie.....stupid kleptomaniac

Sarkinyarkin is different from sarrki, while the former is a P.D.P.i.g, the latter is a patriot

You are a patriot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
Sarkin:
what's more important na to vote Jubrin come 2019

But he will fail grin
Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by Ufedolove: 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

I didnt say u are from North.
Mumu. grin
Oh sorry, I didn't read it well. I just read clearly and you called your entire generation FULANI cows feeding on poo. Nice one from you

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by Ufedolove: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
Roadto2019:

I think that is the IQ of your father. So stupid of you to just assume.

Someone called me stupid for assuming and that same person is also assuming which means you, your father, your mother, siblings and all your entire relatives and family members are foolishly stupid.
Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ufedolove:

Oh sorry, I didn't read it well. I just read clearly and you called your entire generation FULANI cows feeding on poo. Nice one from you

But U just proved on your initial post that u are generation of cows.
Only a brain dead cow won't notice a sarcasm and mockery post. grin
Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by Ufedolove: 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

But U just proved on your initial post that u are generation of cows.
Only a brain dead cow won't notice a sarcasm and mockery post. grin

I'm done talking with a � a lemme guess, a Biafran goat with a flat head as that of a cow.
And back to the context, you are a pained asshole
Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by jom28gy(m): 1:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
Stop deceiving yourself and other low mentality like yourself
Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
I dnt know y I hate igbo people with passion dat y I was among those that beat an ibo dog during this kaduna crisis hhh
I enjoyed it
Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by NIGHTMARE0O7: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ufedolove:

I'm done talking with a � a lemme guess, a Biafran goat with a flat head as that of a cow.
And back to the context, you are a pained asshole

e pain am!! ,
Braindead FULANI cow,!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President / Breaking: NJC Extends Onnoghen’s Acting Tenure, Writes Osibanjo / James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.