Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. (16170 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Abdulmummin Jubrin, His Campaign DG (Photos) / Gbajabiamila Names House Committee Chairmen, Skips Own Campaign DG, Jubrin / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Breaking: Photo Of Jubrin El Sudan Before Complete Cloning Operation. by citizenY(m): 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
Eshinwaju:

Siddon there....I am now convinced beyond any reasonable doubt that there is something wrong with the thinking in that part of our country.....the other day I was with a very exposed ibo guy and the guy was even prepared to think it was possible that Buhari was cloned.... grin grin grin

Maybe because the sun rises from the east. and remember, the three wise men from the east,in the scriptures, the Magi.....Gaspar, Melchior and Balthazar were also Jews.

What do you expect?

That is why they could propound this Jubril narrative. Very wise, I tell you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Begins Registration Of Herdsmen / Osinbajo To Commission Industrial Park In Anambra / Disquiet In APC Over Plot To Throw Open Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.