Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos (68360 Views)

Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

Re: Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos by gamaliel121(m): 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
How will a sane woman kill her family most nigerians are compound fools, imagine rejecting the dead. that death was ploted by their loved one or a close family member.

Is this the first time you've heard that a woman killed her entire family?
Shittt like that has happened before and will still happen.
Don't be quick to call people fools, that is very foolish...
Re: Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos by D1zion: 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
So sad, for a whole generation to be wasted like that, by the same person that brought them to the world. No matter what problem you had with their father. I believe if she's given a second chance to mend her ways,shes regretting allowing the devil to control her mind.
Re: Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos by shegra58: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
kennygee:

The body is just a container, the real person has gone.
still make Dem go cremate the container embarassed
Re: Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos by avrex3k(m): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
that is bad, they can't show forgiveness again? its not her fault she killed him, its buharis

Re: Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos by Rextizzle(m): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
mytime24:
Rip to d dead
Baby you haven't answered my question
Re: Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos by goaldynman(m): 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
franchasng:
[s]Shut up!!! Stop spewing uselessness here.

Small boys like you are spoiling the good image of great tribe of Igbo, stop soiling our name.

You mustn't bring your useless tribalism in every thread, grow up and stop disgracing your root [/s]angry angry

Idiat!! How did you know he is Igbo!

I don't support what he said! But that does not warrant you to bring Igbos into it!!
Re: Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos by mytime24(f): 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
Rextizzle:
Baby you haven't answered my question
mi like Canada embarassed tongue
Re: Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos by Rextizzle(m): 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
mytime24:
Ok I agree let's go there. tongue grin
Re: Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
That woman was suffering from severe mental problems.

But Nigerians being who they are like to relate every issues to spirituality.

She ought to have been taken to mental rehabilitation home when she started showing sings of violence and anti marriage traits like Tonto Dike.
U have said it all.
Especially now TONTO is displaying such.
People should be on the alert.
We marry SPIRITUALITY to EVERYTHING
Re: Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos by wizod(m): 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
That woman was suffering from severe mental problems.

But Nigerians being who they are like to relate every issues to spirituality.

She ought to have been taken to mental rehabilitation home when she started showing sings of violence and anti marriage traits like Tonto Dike.
my brother u're right. Tonto Dike is completely mad
Re: Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos by Purity001: 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
That was the reason I sent my wife parking, when she aborted my second child,nearly killed me and my daughter. Anger is second madness. Men should be very careful, most especially when they have a nagging wife. Now she is busy moving up and down begging for a reunion. But hell no! God just saved my life.

Re: Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos by dalass(f): 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
feeloscar:
The dead of course
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos by luckingto50: 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
How will a sane woman kill her family most nigerians are compound fools, imagine rejecting the dead. that death was ploted by their loved one or a close family member.
My sister, I totally disagree with you because if this woman is actually insane, I don't think she will kill herself after committing the murder. Have never seen any sane person that kill him or her self rather they can hot another in the cause of the sanement.
Re: Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos by Asenjeff: 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
according to people around the scene, the woman was the violent type. she even had a court case after stabbing their neighbor who came to settle them from one of their many quarrels. it is possible she had poisoned their food then used the heavy iron rod which she has constructed on the husband, slaughtered the rest of the family then came out of the room destroyed their car parked outside went back inside locked the door and stabbed herself.
Re: Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos by Amaechi5(m): 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ha tula ya be nne ya na nna ya.

Meanwhile download and play winning eleven 2012 Apk Mod here https://zpykiostech.com/winning-eleven-2012-apk-mod/
Re: Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos by adeoluwa1234: 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
mytime24:
burial cermony of mrs Adeleye omoyeni adijat

Re: Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos by mytime24(f): 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
adeoluwa1234:
burial cermony of mrs Adeleye omoyeni adijat
hw her burial ceremony take concern me nA undecided angry
Re: Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos by dawncorhneil: 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
chai! buhari, it will nt be well with you,you wil never knw peace until you makeup for all d damages you v cause to our dear nation and vacuate that stupid seat of urs, living corps...anyways RIP TO The dead,

Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' / Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) / She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says