Stats: 3,194,858 members, 7,956,236 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks (25398 Views)

Wife Kills Husband’s Nephew Over Broken Mirror / Man who Totured The Girl In d Viral Video By Flogging Has Been Captured (video) / Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by Ikeboboafri: 5:14am On Feb 09, 2019
The woman who flogged a boy (husband's nephew) to death over alleged theft of N6,500, has disclosed that she never knew flogging could kill him. 

The 47-year-old woman identified as Joy Egeonu who hurriedly buried the primary three pupil, Chibuike, in the Ifo area of the state immediately he died, told newsmen that the deceased and his younger sister had been living with her for seven years after their parents separated.

Joy who disclosed that Chibuike decided to stay back from church the day the incident happened, further revealed that she discovered that a sum of N6,500 she had kept in her room was missing even after she warned the boy to stay at home while she and the other children left for church. According to her when they came back from the church around 9pm, they did not meet Chibuike at home.

The woman who flogged husband's nephew to death, told newsmen that Chibuike started complaining of stomach ache as she was beating her, adding that she later knew that the money was taken by her husband.

“My room was disorganised. As I was wondering what could have happened, the boy ran inside and rushed to the toilet. When he came out, I asked him where he had been to. He said he attended a party in the neighbourhood. I found that the N6,500 I kept in my room was missing and I asked him if he took it. He said yes and that he kept it inside a vehicle.

“He took me to the vehicle, but I didn’t find the money. As I was beating him, he started complaining of stomach ache. I stopped beating him. He was still complaining of the ache when my husband came in. I told my husband what happened and he said he was the one that took the money. He said he came back from work and did not meet anybody at home" she said. 

She further disclosed that she made a concoction of ground bitter kola and milk for the boy to drink, and the ache subsided. However after a while, Chibuike started complaining of stomach ache again.

“I also asked him to put his hand in his mouth so he could vomit whatever he might have eaten. My husband had gone to bed. When the pain did not stop around 2.30am, I woke him up and we decided to take the boy to hospital. When we got there, a doctor confirmed that he was dead.

“I usually cane him, which I did that day. I only beat him on the hands and legs. I never knew that kind of beating could kill him. He was always with my husband at his workshop. His mother is my husband’s younger sister. She had an issue with her husband seven years ago, and they separated. Three of her four children, including Chibuike started living with me and my husband. My husband later took one of the three children to the village to reduce the burden. I did not kill him" she said. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/09/i-never-knew-flogging-could-kill-woman-who-flogged-husbands-nephew-to-death/

Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by alonzoiv(m): 5:27am On Feb 09, 2019
If you come back to this world, you won't ever cane anyone again. I hope she has been arrested. Let her be summarily executed as well. You can't keep living When You take another person's life.

Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by CastedGist: 5:48am On Feb 09, 2019
Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by OmowumiJ(f): 6:38am On Feb 09, 2019
If she didn't kill him, why did she have to go and bury him hurriedly?

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by midehi2(f): 10:44am On Feb 09, 2019
And you hurriedly buried him

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by KofinaKoo: 10:44am On Feb 09, 2019
Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by Justfunkira(m): 10:45am On Feb 09, 2019
Hmnn
Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by hisexcellency34: 10:45am On Feb 09, 2019
Flogging kee you there...witch

Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by Dshocker(m): 10:45am On Feb 09, 2019
Now you know,can you honourably serve the rest of your life in prison cry

16 Likes

Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by bedspread: 10:46am On Feb 09, 2019
Madam I didn't know you could land in JAIL

Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by godwinstringed1(m): 10:46am On Feb 09, 2019

Have you been to IdeaFlavour today?
Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 09, 2019
How you go know? If na you born am, the spirit of your ancestors for tell you, "my child, stop flogging".

Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by aguiyi2: 10:47am On Feb 09, 2019
Poverty induced act.Looking at her,one will realise that she needs urgent financial redemption.

Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by neutrotoba(m): 10:47am On Feb 09, 2019
Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by puyol005(m): 10:47am On Feb 09, 2019
Horrible news everyday! Her village people don set her alert on top the cane.
Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 09, 2019
Tooo bad.

Some people are just heartless

Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by uuzba(m): 10:48am On Feb 09, 2019
So he died because he was suffering from death?

Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by symbianDON(m): 10:48am On Feb 09, 2019
sharia law is best applicable in this kind of case....heartless beast!! could she have flogged her own child like that??

Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by madgoat(m): 10:48am On Feb 09, 2019
Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by faithfull18(f): 10:48am On Feb 09, 2019
Hmmn.
Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by olaolaking: 10:48am On Feb 09, 2019
Must have eating Poison at the party

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by lomprico(m): 10:48am On Feb 09, 2019
Now you know! angry
Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by bentlywills(m): 10:49am On Feb 09, 2019
Indomie Children of nowadays ; small flogging dy go just die...

Doz days wey mumsy go flog you finish ,
Reach school masters go flog
Hostel seniors go flog , yet we no die

We still living and balling

24 Likes

Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 09, 2019
This woman should be jailed.

Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by Patrinus: 10:50am On Feb 09, 2019
x

Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by banio: 10:51am On Feb 09, 2019
Women can beat children. I can't explain why women will be flogging children endlessly without explaining to the child why he is being flogged. Women will say 7 strokes, but will end up flogging you 49*49 strokes. They would say, each time they miss your hand. They will start counting afresh. So na 49*49 strokes get you when living with a witch

Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by Miarose: 10:51am On Feb 09, 2019
Dis is how the devil works. Maybe it wasn't the flogging that killed him. The tummy ache complicates issues. It could be a burst appendicitis, poison , anything really. But her village people came to work and synchronised the issues. Now the blame is on her.
Sorry ma.
An autopsy should be done on the boy to confirm actual cause of death.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by kissval1388: 10:51am On Feb 09, 2019
Nawa ooo.. She might be innocent... The police should also investigate the celebrant of the party the boy went to..

This world is just scarry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 09, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
The woman who flogged a boy (husband's nephew) to death over alleged theft of N6,500, has disclosed that she never knew flogging could kill him. 

The 47-year-old woman identified as Joy Egeonu who hurriedly buried the primary three pupil, Chibuike, in the Ifo area of the state immediately he died, told newsmen that the deceased and his younger sister had been living with her for seven years after their parents separated.

Joy who disclosed that Chibuike decided to stay back from church the day the incident happened, further revealed that she discovered that a sum of N6,500 she had kept in her room was missing even after she warned the boy to stay at home while she and the other children left for church. According to her when they came back from the church around 9pm, they did not meet Chibuike at home.

The woman who flogged husband's nephew to death, told newsmen that Chibuike started complaining of stomach ache as she was beating her, adding that she later knew that the money was taken by her husband.

“My room was disorganised. As I was wondering what could have happened, the boy ran inside and rushed to the toilet. When he came out, I asked him where he had been to. He said he attended a party in the neighbourhood. I found that the N6,500 I kept in my room was missing and I asked him if he took it. He said yes and that he kept it inside a vehicle.

“He took me to the vehicle, but I didn’t find the money. As I was beating him, he started complaining of stomach ache. I stopped beating him. He was still complaining of the ache when my husband came in. I told my husband what happened and he said he was the one that took the money. He said he came back from work and did not meet anybody at home" she said. 

She further disclosed that she made a concoction of ground bitter kola and milk for the boy to drink, and the ache subsided. However after a while, Chibuike started complaining of stomach ache again.

“I also asked him to put his hand in his mouth so he could vomit whatever he might have eaten. My husband had gone to bed. When the pain did not stop around 2.30am, I woke him up and we decided to take the boy to hospital. When we got there, a doctor confirmed that he was dead.

“I usually cane him, which I did that day. I only beat him on the hands and legs. I never knew that kind of beating could kill him. He was always with my husband at his workshop. His mother is my husband’s younger sister. She had an issue with her husband seven years ago, and they separated. Three of her four children, including Chibuike started living with me and my husband. My husband later took one of the three children to the village to reduce the burden. I did not kill him" she said. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/09/i-never-knew-flogging-could-kill-woman-who-flogged-husbands-nephew-to-death/

I want to cane you, I swear and promise you won't die, but you will catch a glimpse of Mohammed in the after life.
Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by cosmatika(m): 10:52am On Feb 09, 2019
That's how they brought one 18year old boy to our hospital unconscious. The oga said he sent him to go buy #2000 fuel, the boy didn't buy it completely. He started flogging him, and next thing the boy collapsed and became unconscious. Thank God for my timely intervention. This morning when I went to eat, I saw the young man, but he nva knew that the yankard me saved his life last night

Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) / Keke Operator Dies In Fight Over ₦‎400 Levy / Why Police Can't Track Kidnapper's Phone Calls