Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

'jesus Asked Me To Rock Shrinked Hair And Black Lips' - Ifu Ennada - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'jesus Asked Me To Rock Shrinked Hair And Black Lips' - Ifu Ennada (936 Views)

CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" / BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'jesus Asked Me To Rock Shrinked Hair And Black Lips' - Ifu Ennada by joseph6071: 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
The former big brother naija housemate, Ifu Ennada posted a beautiful photo on her IG page with a caption "Today Jesus asked me to rock shrinked hair and black lips�. What did Jesus ask you to do?"

see photo...

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/11/jesus-asked-me-to-rock-shrinked-hair.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Re: 'jesus Asked Me To Rock Shrinked Hair And Black Lips' - Ifu Ennada by IamGoke(m): 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
Something is not connecting......

1 Like

Re: 'jesus Asked Me To Rock Shrinked Hair And Black Lips' - Ifu Ennada by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
, if daddy freeze talk now, una go vex

(1) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Returns To Social Media, Releases Statement (Photo) / Nigerians On Twitter Troll Falz Over Simi Wedding To Adekunle Gold / Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Stepped Out For A Joint Official Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.