Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,482 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" (40474 Views)

Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding / BamBam, Ifu Enada And Vandora New Photos / Bbnaija Ifu Enada Rock short Mini gown, spotted with Rio Ferdinand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by stayingfocused: 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
Big Brother Naija housemate has called out a popular Nigerian rapper on the reality show. The housemate identified as Ifu Enada claimed that she used to give money to rapper CDQ.

The young reality television star alleged that she financially helped the rapper while she was in school. She further claimed that she used to give him VIP tickets to important shows.

Enada further alleged that CDQ failed to offer any form of assistance even though she sacrificed a lot to help him before he became famous. Meanwhile, a video of the young lady while she made the accusations on television went viral on social media.

Although, it is unclear if Enada’s accusations are true, many Nigerians are wondering whether the nature of CDQ and Enada’s relationship was a romantic or a business relationship.

From the video making rounds on social media, the housemate seemed convinced that she had a relationship with the rapper that ended badly in the past.

http://www.wakawoman.com/bbnaija-ifu-enada-calls-rapper-cdq-claims-spent-much-money/

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by divineneed: 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
All this house mates forming famz with outside celebrities... Just wan form relevance. Mtchewww

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by friendlyadvice: 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
the gal no even fine

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by ZeeBaba17(m): 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
Its a normal thing in a relationship. what's the reason for bringing it up now?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by Shapapa1: 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
I used to... Gerawt mehn
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by fpeter(f): 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
crazy people
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by niggi4life(m): 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
CDQ GO SOON SHOUT WOOS WOOS WOBI!!!!!!!!! grin cheesy

BUT WHERE DO GUYS FIND GIRLS THAT SPEND ON THEM IN THIS NIGERIA? THIS SAME NIGERIA WEY WE DEY? SAME NAIJA GIRLS WEY I KNOW?

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by joeaz58(m): 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
must she sing it to the world? undecided
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by ffome(m): 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lol
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by Seequadry(m): 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
Who dey wear no 10 for barca

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by Ezekiel68(m): 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by frubben(m): 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
mtweeeeeee. when you are successful everybody want to claim responsibility

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by ShadowFighter: 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
So what should we fry nau??
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by Jointhemiltons2(m): 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ur foolishness is on you mehn. Wen you help people,never expect anything in return o.
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by Catastrophe1: 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
She finally found her voice ehhhhhh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by chyckxx(m): 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
Owo yapa. cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by pejuakinab: 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
cry
Na only u go first do that?
Òdè

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by Destined2win: 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
Chelsea 0 vs Barca 5

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by Kobicove(m): 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
This is the season of call outs and other drama cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by Akanbibabatunde(m): 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
sad
All this babes be disgracing someone anyhow. That was how omotola's daughter was crying and rolling on the floor when I broke up with her. If not for LI and co... It could have been worse

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by SirLakes: 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
Not again ehn

Excuse me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by Polskywolsky: 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
See her face like sm[color=#000000][/color]thing wey person forget inside bag
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by Skepticus: 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
If this story is true,then it's a good reason why niggas should they keep their financial integrity and pride in their relationship with ladies.

See as dis babe cast CDQ.

Most women would never assist men for free. They only "invest" when there is something to be gained like companionship, money or sex.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by NwaAmaikpe: 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
shocked

She should count her losses with joy.
She gave to him freely so CDQ isn't in anyway compelled to show reciprocity.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by geostrata(m): 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by Kardinal001(m): 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
Yet she claims to be a virgin....
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
Çdq. grin
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by ZombieBuster: 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
And this made front-page sad sad

Am leaving the forum
I no do again

Fed up sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by Tonybelief(m): 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
"To whom much is given,much is expected" but God's reward is greater and better.
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by pizzab: 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" by clitlicker: 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
this girl has mu were yo.

if u ask cdq yeah yeah, he will tell u he has never met the beach

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! / Tiwa Savage And Her Son At US Airport / Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.