Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video) (33363 Views)

Armed Men Exchange Fire With Security Forces In Anambra (Video, Pics) / Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari / Aregbesola Shades Amosun At APC Rally, Angry Amosun Reports Him To Buhari (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video) by Uglymugg: 11:59am On Nov 20, 2018
Literally nothing happened in the video.
Re: Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video) by TourismMan(m): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2018
Why is apc and their supporters always very aggressive? So one cannot argue objectively again?

#BeAtikulated.
Re: Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
sad

Re: Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video) by Vendee: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
Someone must be the winner!
Re: Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
After catching him red handed, u waited for to wear his clothes and tie his belt before dragging him out for a fight? Patient man
Re: Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video) by Avoidsexxx(m): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
genternity:
they should use bottle and knife
and ALSO guns and bombs
Re: Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hmmm

Re: Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video) by ashawopikin(m): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
genternity:
they should use bottle and knife
but they are not afonjas
Re: Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video) by Avoidsexxx(m): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
If you're broke and unemployed but still supports buhari, you're a fool.
and not voting a younger candidates like Sowore, it should be best describes as A BIG FOOL!
Re: Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video) by Conceptman: 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
foolishness is when u buy foodstuffs x3 the price of it when it was Jonathan's time and yet support the re-election of change

1 Like

Re: Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video) by NessaBoo(f): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
Why would any sane mind engage in fisticuffs to defend Nigerian politicians, its beyond me and abnormal, its like defending a robber at the police station that came to rob you, rape your wife/daughter.

This same politicians have stolen your Commonwealth and that of your generation, Are Nigerians under a spell the trance is strong oo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video) by Princedapace(m): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
I dont waste my time anymore with the animals who are supporting a failed govt.. Left for me, Atiku is not the best, but I would like a situation where Nigerian politicians become scared of the masses. We will keep changing them until sense fall on them.

I repeat, Buhari must not win becus if he does, it means power is still with the elites and not the masses. The masses must teach these guys a lesson. Change him, and if Atiku behaves like Buhari too, we change him. It will get to a point, they will become tired and afraid of the masses and begin to do the right things..

As for now, I no longer give all these northern kids who walk around southern streets begging. Na, I used to pity for them before, give them money and buy foods and share to them at one of the popular head bridges in south west..

I no longer look at their faces any more. In fact, I used to shout at any of them who come close. They are the ones politicians use to retain power.

Nonsense.
Re: Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video) by Avoidsexxx(m): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
flyca:
I wish Yusuf will just drive past them in his bike grin
with speed kwe!

yes! (no accident fears as far as london hospital is around.)

1 Like

Re: Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
If you're broke and unemployed but still supports buhari, you're a fool.

GMB will not put food in the table for a lazy man.Uhave to go out and get it for yourself.But his palliatives like Npower, Agric policy etc can make u succeed if u really mean it.
Re: Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video) by bitcoin215: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
They have eaten well nao
Re: Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video) by DaFlash: 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
Frustration in the land grin
Re: Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video) by Avoidsexxx(m): 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
berrystunn:
Fake news everywhere

sometimes this fake 'newses' brings out unknown facts.
There are many nigerians who is ready to fight for buhari, no two ways about that.
Re: Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video) by FREEMADNESS: 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
SilentListener:
vote for Atiku with Peter obi as his vp ,you think the Northerners are stupid grin grin,the north is lock down for buhari no yamiri shall rule over them grin

so because obi emerged as Atiku VP no northerner would vote for him. but Osinbanjo became Buhari VP Nd no northerner gave a Bleep. my guy go and park well jooor.

tribal bigot spotted!!!

1 Like

Re: Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video) by Avoidsexxx(m): 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
jerryunit48:
For those who don’t understand Hausa - the guy on the floor is bitter about the hardships in Nigeria saying children are suffering all over and blamed Buhari but the other guy wouldn’t have it... they argued until the guy on the floor said “durin uwansa” translates to Buhari mama Toto then the other guy said your own mama toto. Note that in Hausa it is a bad thing to say , then they started fighting
Thanks for the translations....
but....what caused the fight? arguing about Buhari, Right?

1 Like

Re: Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
Two Compound Fools, Fight And Kill Yourselves, Buhari Doesn't Give A Fuuuck, Hunger Driven Civillians Just Get Your Pvc And Vote For The Right Person. Atikukwenu!!

M on ur mail.....let relate
Re: Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video) by babaarewa(m): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
Avoidsexxx:

and not voting a younger candidates like Sowore, it should be best describes as A BIG FOOL!
Have you all finished voting your next president on this platform. When will he be sworn in?
Re: Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video) by samcus(m): 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
don't let the truth offend you.let it change you bro
Re: Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video) by Avoidsexxx(m): 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
Racoon:
Next level of foolishness & zombiesm activated.Go gather strength to vote out the cause of your fighting.
Nairalanding is allowed, you know!
Re: Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video) by PenileFitness: 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
What do they do for a living?

#CheckMyProfile
Re: Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video) by Deepthoughts: 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
correctbae:
A video has shown the moment two Nigerian men were caught on camera exchanging heavy blows while arguing about President Muhamamdu Buhari.

The two unidentified men who are obviously from the northern part of Nigeria were speaking about the president in Hausa language when the fight broke out between them publicly.

The young men were discussing about the state of the nation and one of them proceeded to lament bitterly explaining that the country has become worse under the leadership of Buhari.
However, the other man disagreed and warned him not to speak of the president in that manner because Buhari is a good leader.
Their disagreement led to a bitter argument which soon turned physical. The two men then exchanged blows and observers had to intervene.

Watch Video Below:
https://correctbae.ng/2018/11/18/two-men-exchange-heavy-blows-while-arguing-over-president-buhari-video/

This is so typical of Apc/buhari supporters, always so prone to violence,once you don't agree n follow their stupid n foolish mentality you becomes an enemy that should be destroyed.now that we know their trademark to be propaganda, deception,intimidation,threats n suppression let's join hands to put a stop to it by voting buhari out, let's try Atiku if after four years he fails we boot him out too n try someone else till we get there.
Re: Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video) by bareal(m): 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
Why should I fight over terrorist and notoriously lifeless tribalist, not even a corrupt 70year of man, ready to sell Nigeria to his cronies. Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video) by babaarewa(m): 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
Avoidsexxx:

When you all finished voting your next president on this platform, you can then swear him in here? For us Buhari all the way come February, 2019.
Re: Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video) by Avoidsexxx(m): 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
babaarewa:
Have you all finished voting your next president on this platform. When will he be sworn in?
Atleast many people are afraid of that guy at the moment(just like Herod and the enfant jesus)
sowore made me feel like a useful youths while the other oldies have always made me feels lazy. Thats the Truths.
Re: Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video) by berrystunn(m): 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
Avoidsexxx:

sometimes this fake 'newses' brings out unknown facts.
There are many nigerians who is ready to fight for buhari, no two ways about that.

What is the problem of Nigerian,
People forget things easily.
With all this hardship

The killings, fuel pump price, dollars etc

Someone is still waiting to vote Buhari

1 Like

Re: Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video) by pawesome(m): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
israelmao:
Was it like this in the North prior to 2015 election?
you know back then everyone was in support of him back then but now it's all divided... Even they too are tired..

1 Like

Re: Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video) by onatisi(m): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
This is an indication that APC and buhari will not get bloc votes from the north as they got in 2015. The north is divided over buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole’s Fate: Governors Plot To Install Buhari’s Successor - Punch / Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States / Meet Ragnar, Aiden And Liam: Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.