Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

African Man Weds His Elderly Oyinbo Wife(photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / African Man Weds His Elderly Oyinbo Wife(photos) (48131 Views)

Nigerian Man Weds USA Lady In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) / Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Man Weds His Elderly Oyinbo Wife(photos) by Muhylonaire(m): 7:33am On Nov 20, 2018
Daeylar:
The clowns here supporting him would be the first to attack women calling them gold digger, hoes and oloshos.
Yet here they are, supporting their fellow golddigger, scammer and hoe. Hypocrisy of the highest order, And the babyish men are still here foolishly trying to blame this rubbish on women and feminism.

Alaye better face your oloshoism and leave the guy alone...

3 Likes

Re: African Man Weds His Elderly Oyinbo Wife(photos) by frozen70(f): 7:34am On Nov 20, 2018
You and I knows that, what he is doing is gambling

He took advantage ot that old woman and married her just to get his documents and make money from her

Then later he will still settle for a young woman of his choice when he must have perfected his plans

You can't eat your cake and have it
Re: African Man Weds His Elderly Oyinbo Wife(photos) by luxs(m): 7:38am On Nov 20, 2018
NOTIN IS FREE ,IN THE KINGDOM
Re: African Man Weds His Elderly Oyinbo Wife(photos) by lesbiconverter: 7:43am On Nov 20, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Afonjas and desperation for money
dem plenty for owerri

Re: African Man Weds His Elderly Oyinbo Wife(photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 20, 2018
i too need fresh nyash cos fvck de my mind
Re: African Man Weds His Elderly Oyinbo Wife(photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 20, 2018
All those drinking panadol for the guy, is it your white woman,?, is it your dick,? has he come to meet you to borrow him money before?? Wherever he wishes to plug his dick is his business and not yours, he choose an elderly white woman who will bring good return on investment. grin grin
Even if it's for green card or blue card, na him dick shikena. Congrats to the guy and the milf joor. Happy married life to them both.

Re: African Man Weds His Elderly Oyinbo Wife(photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 20, 2018
origima:
This boy is wicked,I tell you.he want to use his aduchiri Amu finish this great grandmother. Am not against one marrying his or her senior but this gap is irritating
You said the gap is irritating, did he call you to Bleep her for him?? Wo, let the guy be joor. grin grin
Re: African Man Weds His Elderly Oyinbo Wife(photos) by eromspete(m): 9:18am On Nov 20, 2018
Just like the old and used cars that keeps getting dumped in Africa, old women too are now the new exports to Africa.
I just tire

1 Like

Re: African Man Weds His Elderly Oyinbo Wife(photos) by princeemmma(m): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2018
wetin dey do dis boy now

Re: African Man Weds His Elderly Oyinbo Wife(photos) by ImaIma1(f): 9:37am On Nov 20, 2018
Rextizzle is this what you mean when you say you are marrying a foreign babe? cheesy

Guys here will be shouting "foreign babe foreign babe" and now go and marry foreign grandma grin

1 Like

Re: African Man Weds His Elderly Oyinbo Wife(photos) by sweetrace(f): 10:45am On Nov 20, 2018
princechurchill:
The hustle is real so instead of marrying a slay queen that will liquidate his bank account he chooses a grandma that will add value to his international recognition

How is he different from the slay queens? If a female marries an ancestor like he did, she’d be tagged a gold digging slut. But as it is a male gold digging slut, he is your hero. Weldone Sir!!!
Re: African Man Weds His Elderly Oyinbo Wife(photos) by ufuosman(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2018
Carry on..... Made most be made
Re: African Man Weds His Elderly Oyinbo Wife(photos) by princechurchill(m): 11:33am On Nov 20, 2018
sweetrace:

How is he different from the slay queens? If a female marries an ancestor like he did, she’d be tagged a gold digging slut. But as it is a male gold digging slut, he is your hero. Weldone Sir!!!

Like i said he's not after her money but international recognition for greater use but on females lol u already know the answer they won't give in if there's no oil well
Re: African Man Weds His Elderly Oyinbo Wife(photos) by Rextizzle(m): 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
ImaIma1:
Rex.tizzle is this what you mean when you say you are marrying a foreign babe? cheesy

Guys here will be shouting "foreign babe foreign babe" and now go and marry foreign grandma grin
Lol everyone have their own choice, some for money while others are for love. I can't marry someone like that just because of money or green card, btw I'm older than my foreign babe you can check her picture on my profile and she's the sweetest girl I've ever met, more than those hungry Nigeria girls I've met. grin
Re: African Man Weds His Elderly Oyinbo Wife(photos) by ImaIma1(f): 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
Rextizzle:
Lol everyone have their own choice, some for money while others are for love. I can't marry someone like that just because of money or green card, btw I'm older than my foreign babe you can check her picture on my profile and she's the sweetest girl I've ever met, more than those hungry Nigeria girls I've met. grin

Aww!

Hope you post your wedding pics when you get married to a Nigerian babe.
Re: African Man Weds His Elderly Oyinbo Wife(photos) by Rextizzle(m): 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
ImaIma1:

Aww!

Hope you post your wedding pics when you get married to a Nigerian babe.
Marry a Nigerian girl over my dead body.
Re: African Man Weds His Elderly Oyinbo Wife(photos) by ImaIma1(f): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
Rextizzle:
Marry a Nigerian girl over my dead body.

Try not to wish yourself death honey. A lot of guys went through this stage in their lives and they outgrew it.
Re: African Man Weds His Elderly Oyinbo Wife(photos) by liyahwillie(f): 11:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
u marry woman old enough to be UR grand ma
Re: African Man Weds His Elderly Oyinbo Wife(photos) by sweetrace(f): 9:46am On Nov 21, 2018
princechurchill:

Like i said he's not after her money but international recognition for greater use but on females lol u already know the answer they won't give in if there's no oil well

Wow! So it is okay to marry an ancestor for a green card or whatever? What is the definition of slut? Body in exchange for cash or kind. Meanwhile, how do you know why he married her? Please stop justifying his actions.
Re: African Man Weds His Elderly Oyinbo Wife(photos) by Nobodys(f): 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
Rextizzle:
Are you not worst than them? hypocrite!
Learn to accept rejection, dear.... It will do you good...
Re: African Man Weds His Elderly Oyinbo Wife(photos) by Rextizzle(m): 5:31am On Nov 22, 2018
[quote author=Nobodys post=73187099] Learn to accept rejection, dear.... It will do you good...[/quoteLol are you talking to me don't let me call you what you are ''cheap hoe" cheesy]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady Weds (Photos) / Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man / Pre-Wedding Photoshoots: Which Of These Is The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.