Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,456 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man (48158 Views)

Lady Weds Her Man Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Physically Challenged Lady Lecturer Weds Her Man, Photos Go Viral (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by jaybenugo: 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
A lady was allegedly poisoned by her wedding planner who had her eyes on her husband-to-be, IgbereTV reports.

Twitter user @cream_pyee who shared the story online, wrote:

''Today was meant to be my girls big day. She got poisoned by her wedding planner who had her eyes on my girls man."

"She's getting better She has been hospitalized for somewhile now due to other health complications triggered by the poison, but I trust my girl she's a fighter.''
https://twitter.com/cream_pyee/status/1343882618237034496?s=19

When asked how it was discovered that the wedding planner poisoned the bride to be, the Twitter user responded,

''They had lunch together, the both of them had a good bond. Her man was just smart enough to detect everything due to the nature of text he was getting from the planner and she came plain when the police got involved.''
https://twitter.com/cream_pyee/status/1343956641453113345?s=19

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by jaybenugo: 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by ahnie: 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
Please tell me...has the world not ended?

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by ahnie: 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2020
jaybenugo:
More
I'm so taking you to court...this is morally, emotionally and psychologically wrong..only you create thread,na same you be the first to comment?
You had better change this character of yours,no carry ham enter 2021.
Let's see in court,you had better get yourself a good and competent lawyer.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by osamz007: 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
jaybenugo:
More

What more?? Call lalasticlala ??

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by illicit(m): 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
Call Lalasticlala, she is a green snake under the green grass....

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by culf: 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
The heart of most humans are truly desperately wicked... What a world.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
fear the other gender

25 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by ojun50(m): 4:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
ahnie:
Please tell me...has the world not ended?
Not yet

We are not close to 1/10 tenth of what will when it is time

9 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by Righteousness2(m): 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
Household Enemy on Rampage.
Beware of Unfriendly Friends

"but I trust my girl she's a fighter
.'
'

Trust GOD to keep your Friend's Life.
It's not by being a Fighter.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by Realtord43: 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2020
Women are their own worst enemy.
even this girl reporting the story might be eyeing are friend man too

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by CAPSLOCKED: 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2020
NEVER STOP TRYING. WHEN A MISSION FAILS, YOU TRY AGAIN.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by beautyhd: 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2020
I hope someone is not been framed or wrongly accused.

Sending some incriminating messages to the groom is the cause of the accusations.

Hope they know that two persons can eat from one plate and one will suffer food poisoning and the other will not.

Thank God the bride is getting better.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by Frustrated007: 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2020
Roses are red, love is fake... weddings are funerals with a cake. grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by BlessedNuel: 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
This particular gender no get conscience atall
Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by ekestic1976(f): 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
This world is a Battlefield. Before it's defined as Rat Race, but now na dog eat dog. So much selfishness everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by IME1: 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
embarassed
Wonders
Will it ever end?
If it won't, it should soft pedal
Air Commodore Vishal was a Jet Pilot. In a combat mission his fighter plane was destroyed by a missile. He however ejected himself and parachuted safely. He won acclaims and appreciations from many.

After five years one day he was sitting with his wife in a restaurant. A man from another table came to him and said "You're Captain Vishal ! You flew jet fighters. You were shot down!"

"How in the world did you know that?" asked Vishal.

"I packed your parachute," the man smiled and replied.
Vishal gasped in surprise and gratitude and thought if parachute hadn't worked, I wouldn’t be here today.

Vishal couldn't sleep that night, thinking about that man. He wondered how many times I might have seen him and not even said 'Good morning, how are you?' or anything because, he was a fighter pilot and that person was just a safety worker"

So friends, who is packing your parachute?
Everyone has someone who provides what they need to make it through the day.

We need many kinds of parachutes when our plane is shot down – we need the physical parachute, the mental parachute, the emotional parachute, the spiritual parachute & the Financial Parachute.We call on all these supports before reaching safety.Sometimes in the daily challenges that life gives us, we miss what is really important.

We may fail to say hello, please, or thank you, congratulate someone on something wonderful that has happened to them, give a compliment, or just do something nice for no reason.

As you go through this week, the rest of this month and year, recognize the people who pack your parachute.

I thank everyone who packed my parachute this year in one way or the other through your words, deeds and prayers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by Lawrry(m): 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
Ha!! Nkan nbe.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by Queenmark: 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
I don't believe Twitter stories.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by Karlovich: 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
grin Women, smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by Wartsnigeria: 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
People just post anything online accusing others without fact knowing fools will believe them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by AsawanaDgreat: 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
What a world we live in
Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by SOZINN: 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
Skarindaboskikrahoskibahose!!!!!
angry
What
Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hello!!!! Hope say no be Ogun state this news dey come from??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
Our today's women are boiling over this husband matter, them no dey take am joke

2 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by twilliamx(m): 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
Twitter fake stories
Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by Alvinjay12: 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
Even Satan is in shock
Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by Uncleodi(m): 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by Tobloc(m): 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
grin grin

Kingscee:
Hope say no be Ogun state this news dey come from

A lot of "bad news" must have been churned out of Ogun state recently.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
POLYGAMY would have averted this.
This is why its principles should be upheld to accommodate more Ladies especially those who would want to get married.
Honestly, this is getting out of hand.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man by baggioni: 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
shocked
To be sincere, I fear who no fear women

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photoshoots: Which Of These Is The Best? / Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) / They Transformed Empty Space To An Amazing Outdoor Wedding(Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.