Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Do We Have A Man Who Has Never Been Accused Of Having Side Chics? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do We Have A Man Who Has Never Been Accused Of Having Side Chics? (1128 Views)

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos / Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Have A Man Who Has Never Been Accused Of Having Side Chics? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
Is there any man that ever lived or still living, that has never been accused or suspect by either wife, fiancee or girl friend; for having side chics?
On my way from Ikeja today, I check on my room mate from school in order to discuss some important issues for we've been chatting online and to map out our strategies in the pursuit of excellence. My babe called me asking for where I was and I told her I'm with Emma; well known to her. Few minutes later, she called again while I'm still with my friend and I responded accordingly, then she asked what are we discussing that is taking much time and funny enough she said where I was is so quiet that no any noise at all. Jokingly I responded, did I tell you I'm at the party or in a market for you to be expecting noise from the background. I knew where she's ending to anyway. Not that we have any issue whatsoever in relation to what I'm presenting here, but I'm just curious to know if we can ever find a man who has never been accused by his either wife, fiancee or girl friend of having side chics. No matter who or how care the man is
From my observation I think the phenomenon is common everywhere; I stand to be corrected
anyway.

DISCLAIMER
This piece doesn't mean I have any issues whatsoever with my beautiful babe and also it doesn't mean I don't have respect for womanhood, they are wonderful and beautiful being. Kudos to all kindhearted ladies/women out there.
It purely my own personal observation and opinion and out of curiosity; I chose to seek wider opinions in relation to the topic raised.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44 & Co
Re: Do We Have A Man Who Has Never Been Accused Of Having Side Chics? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:18am On Nov 20, 2018
You told your babe, I'm going for business meeting and next she will jokingly reply "don't look at any other face at the meeting o"

I think there is no correlation between going for business meeting and looking at other chicks face.
Re: Do We Have A Man Who Has Never Been Accused Of Having Side Chics? by 234GT(m): 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
There is nothing difficult in being with only one woman.
Many atimes guys cheat to boost their ego. All women have the same thing down there.

1 Like

Re: Do We Have A Man Who Has Never Been Accused Of Having Side Chics? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
234GT:
There is nothing difficult in being with only one woman.
Many atimes guys cheat to boost their ego. All women have the same thing down there.

I understand you, but I'm only curious to know if there is any man ever lived who is free from been accused of cheating from his female partner.

For instance, have you ever been accused of cheating from your female partner (wife, fiancee or girl friend)
Re: Do We Have A Man Who Has Never Been Accused Of Having Side Chics? by 234GT(m): 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
INTEGRITYA1:

I understand you, but I'm only curious to know if there is any man ever lived who is free from been accused of cheating from his female partner.

For instance, have you ever been accused of cheating from your female partner (wife, fiancee or girl friend)

All the girls I have dated have always had 100 percent trust in me. I don't give them reason to doubt me.
Re: Do We Have A Man Who Has Never Been Accused Of Having Side Chics? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
234GT:

All the girls I have dated have always had 100 percent trust in me. I don't give them reason to doubt me.

I just dey laugh, Ti ri gbo sa.
Re: Do We Have A Man Who Has Never Been Accused Of Having Side Chics? by light101: 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
@op, there is none.
Re: Do We Have A Man Who Has Never Been Accused Of Having Side Chics? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
light101:
@op, there is none.

Exactly what I'm thinking.
Re: Do We Have A Man Who Has Never Been Accused Of Having Side Chics? by emmy2807(m): 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
I have not experienced that before, that is because i have never been in a relationship before, but i am a serial chatter, i chat with one girl till i get bored of our conversation, then i move on to another girl.
I think that you mostly give your partner a reason to doubt you, however i am not neglecting the fact that some people have trust issues naturally. But as for me if you dont trust me then there is no need for us to be in a relationship, so if a girl shows lack of trust, break up sharp sharp.
I promised myself to get into a relationship next year but deep down i know that i cant date a girl for more than 3 months.j
Re: Do We Have A Man Who Has Never Been Accused Of Having Side Chics? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
emmy2807:
I have not experienced that before, that is because i have never been in a relationship before, but i am a serial chatter, i chat with one girl till i get bored of our conversation, then i move on to another girl.
I think that you mostly give your partner a reason to doubt you, however i am not neglecting the fact that some people have trust issues naturally. But as for me if you dont trust me then there is no need for us to be in a relationship, so if a girl shows lack of trust, break up sharp sharp.
I promised myself to get into a relationship next year but deep down i know that i cant date a girl for more than 3 months.j

Well, you said you will get into relationship proper by next year. Wishing you the best.
One thing I noticed about ladies/woman by nature, not until you give them reasons to doubt you but their is an iota of doubt towards their male counterparts in them, but the degree of doubt varies from individuals.

They are always suspect every move of their husbands consciously or unconsciously. I don't blame them anyway, because what is happening nowadays in our society is enough reason for them to act that way. Only that too much of everything is always bad.

If we have ladies/women on here who truly trust their husband/fiancee 100% in relation to side chic related issues; they should prove me wrong.
Re: Do We Have A Man Who Has Never Been Accused Of Having Side Chics? by bukatyne(f): 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
I have never accused my husband.

He has not given me any reason to distrust him.

It is either you are giving your lady a reason to distrust you or you are dealing with someone who has unresolved trust issues.

1 Like

Re: Do We Have A Man Who Has Never Been Accused Of Having Side Chics? by keepingmum: 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
My hubby has never given me a reason to mistrust or doubt his faithfulness.
We have been married over a decade and he is over a decade older than i am yet he worships me.
Like bukatyne has said, ur girl either has serious trust issues or ur action is that of one with poor boundaries in a relationship
Re: Do We Have A Man Who Has Never Been Accused Of Having Side Chics? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
bukatyne:
I have never accused my husband.

He has not given me any reason to distrust him.

It is either you are giving your lady a reason to distrust you or you are dealing with someone who has unresolved trust issues.

That's wonderful

(1) (Reply)

. / Man Divorces Wife For Shouting Ex-lover’s Name During Sex / My 2year Old Daughter Disturbs Slot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.