Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

My 2year Old Daughter Disturbs Slot. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 2year Old Daughter Disturbs Slot. (1128 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 2year Old Daughter Disturbs Slot. by samworthyever: 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
Good afternoon friends. Pls I need your advice on how to guide and caution my 2 year old daughter. She cries alot uneccessary, hardly sleep, climbs chair up and down causing injuries to herself. Less I forget her birthday is this month what gift can I get for her. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: My 2year Old Daughter Disturbs Slot. by uniqueboi1(m): 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
What were you doing when you were her age?
She's like every normal child so let her be.

2 Likes

Re: My 2year Old Daughter Disturbs Slot. by doggedfighter(f): 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
You can send her to me.

I don't mind her disturbance cheesy

Op, you are always bringing family matters here.

Please watch it.

1 Like

Re: My 2year Old Daughter Disturbs Slot. by bigjackass: 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
angry undecided
Re: My 2year Old Daughter Disturbs Slot. by chii8(f): 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
Haba nah.... she's just being a two years old!!!

1 Like

Re: My 2year Old Daughter Disturbs Slot. by missawele(f): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
She's acting her age, let her be.

Anyway, I am a digital marketing strategist and business coach. I help small business owners find clarity in their business & make sales online. If you are trying to start a business and don't know how to go about it, stuck in your business, want to make sales or just generally finding things difficult in your business, reach out to me. I can help
Re: My 2year Old Daughter Disturbs Slot. by okirewaju(f): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
She'll out grow it.

She is still growing.

Get her a bicycle or kiddies tablet.
Re: My 2year Old Daughter Disturbs Slot. by Olarewajub: 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
Abeg leave the girl alone. What else do you want her to do. Sleep?
Re: My 2year Old Daughter Disturbs Slot. by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
What do expect from a two years old to sit calm like elder no,let her watch more cartoons and buy her a lot of babies doll hope that will keep her lil busy
Re: My 2year Old Daughter Disturbs Slot. by ImaIma1(f): 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
That's the age of activity. My husband complained today about ours...she's 2 plus. I told him it is the age. But in her case, she hardly cries. She can go a whole day without crying. This one na correct old woman.

2 Likes

Re: My 2year Old Daughter Disturbs Slot. by prince2pac(m): 1:09am On Jul 09, 2020
grin grin

it's there time ooo... You just have to always keep a close eye on them... it's really not easy ooo...
I swear the two here are killing me.. no rest but it's there nature... Just watch out for her so she won't have a scar or big injury..
Re: My 2year Old Daughter Disturbs Slot. by letskeeptalking: 4:43am On Jul 09, 2020
samworthyever:
Good afternoon friends. Pls I need your advice on how to guide and caution my 2 year old daughter. She cries alot uneccessary, hardly sleep, climbs chair up and down causing injuries to herself. Less I forget her birthday is this month what gift can I get for her. Thanks in anticipation.

So you've never heard of "terrible twos". That's the age kids are at their worst. It will pass.
Re: My 2year Old Daughter Disturbs Slot. by Mindlog: 4:51am On Jul 09, 2020
samworthyever:

Take out time to read this, it will help you develop insight.

Toddlers and the Terrible Twos
https://www.verywellfamily.com/terrible-twos-and-your-toddler-2634394
Re: My 2year Old Daughter Disturbs Slot. by merieam16(f): 10:42am On Jul 09, 2020
buy her teddy bear
Re: My 2year Old Daughter Disturbs Slot. by frozen70(f): 3:23am On Jul 10, 2020
samworthyever:

Children at that age are always restless till they get to a certain age

Boys are worst and does double of what you just mentioned

Get a cain let her know that the cain is for her anytime she misbehaves

Give her the cain to keep by herself, once there is Need to use it in her, ask her to bring it out and make sure you use it on her palms alone please

Then keep advising her to be calm and quiet , get her toys to play with as she can't really talk well now talk more of reading
Re: My 2year Old Daughter Disturbs Slot. by ABOVEDELAW: 5:59am On Jul 10, 2020
JUST KILL HER AND HAVE PEACE IN YOUR HOUSE, I-D-I-O-T!

(1) (Reply)

Did I Commit Sin? / Secure Your Family,car, Property,etc, With This Mini Tracker( Pay On Delivery) / Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.