Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

2face The Song Thief And Tribal Warlord Is No Legend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face The Song Thief And Tribal Warlord Is No Legend (1484 Views)

Carter Efe In Big Trouble Over Song Thief / Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks / Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" (2) (3) (4)

2face The Song Thief And Tribal Warlord Is No Legend by Nobody: 1:54am On Nov 20, 2018
Following the much talked about shades from Jude Oloyede and Paul Okoye, I cant help but notice that @officialtubaba was conspicuously one of the names who liked Paul's post which he has since deleted from his twitter page. Besides the fact that the shading itself is a disrespect to the person of Peter, it has also confirmed the accusation Peter had always leveled against his two brothers of showing disrespect to his wife. Now that is not my problem. Tuface has shown to the entire world who he truly is. He is nothing but a ugly tribal bigot and I am using this opportunity to warn people who have taken this song thief as their hero and legend to be aware of who this fellow is.
Re: 2face The Song Thief And Tribal Warlord Is No Legend by Inspectorsuga22(m): 2:31am On Nov 20, 2018
Rubbish...u dat is not even a hero to ur own parents want to start a campaign to defame some1 like 2baba dat have paid all d dues....
U be like who dey get serious migraine dis midnight....

Re: 2face The Song Thief And Tribal Warlord Is No Legend by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 20, 2018
maryjames9:
Following the much talked about shades from Jude Oloyede and Paul Okoye, I cant help but notice that @officialtubaba was conspicuously one of the names who liked Paul's post which he has since deleted from his twitter page. Besides the fact that the shading itself is a disrespect to the person of Peter, it has also confirmed the accusation Peter had always leveled against his two brothers of showing disrespect to his wife. Now that is not my problem. Tuface has shown to the entire world who he truly is. He is nothing but a ugly tribal bigot and I am using this opportunity to warn people who have taken this song thief as their hero and legend to be aware of who this fellow is.
Please don't take things personal. I am also Yoruba. Tuface might be close to Paul and just likes anything posted by his friends. Also the way some friends tell stories to u might be different from what actually happened just so u can take their sides. Tuface has never shown any bigotry in his past please. 5 of his kids are half yoruba. Hell, only just yesterday he made a video saying Tiwa savage was his best musician of the year.

Don't let the devil use u o @op. Leave our tubaba abeg.

Re: 2face The Song Thief And Tribal Warlord Is No Legend by Naychuzzy(m): 2:37am On Nov 20, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:
Rubbish...u dat is not even a hero to ur own parents want to start a campaign to defame some1 like 2baba dat have paid all d dues....
U be like who dey get serious migraine dis midnight....

Trust me, whetin dey do am pass migraine.

Re: 2face The Song Thief And Tribal Warlord Is No Legend by Inspectorsuga22(m): 2:38am On Nov 20, 2018
Naychuzzy:

Trust me, whetin dey do am pass migraine.
D thing weak me oo
Re: 2face The Song Thief And Tribal Warlord Is No Legend by CreepyBlackpool: 4:56am On Nov 20, 2018
if the aim of this post is to show us just how stupidly idiotic you are, then I must congratulate you for doing a very good job

Re: 2face The Song Thief And Tribal Warlord Is No Legend by onward4life(m): 6:45am On Nov 20, 2018
maryjames9:
when last did you 4k in d toilet?

Ans me!!

Re: 2face The Song Thief And Tribal Warlord Is No Legend by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 20, 2018
mynairaland2018:

Please don't take things personal. I am also Yoruba. Tuface might be close to Paul and just likes anything posted by his friends. Also the way some friends tell stories to u might be different from what actually happened just so u can take their sides. Tuface has never shown any bigotry in his past please. 5 of his kids are half yoruba. Hell, only just yesterday he made a video saying Tiwa savage was his best musician of the year.

Don't let the devil use u o @op. Leave our tubaba abeg.

I guess you are the only one worth my time among those sons of hate dishing out vile words. I was just dissapointed in the guy for taking sides that's all. The guy had strokes me as a cool, nice guy until I saw him like that hate-filled Paul post. These cretins flat heads deserved some schooling at times and deserves to be reminded of their position as a scurge everywhere they go. I just want people who refer him as their idol to watch him and draw a line when his bigotry being is fully hatched.
Re: 2face The Song Thief And Tribal Warlord Is No Legend by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:41am On Nov 20, 2018
This one na frustrated ashewo.
Last night was so harsh for her.
Re: 2face The Song Thief And Tribal Warlord Is No Legend by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:24am On Nov 20, 2018
2face to me is a definition of pure talented musician. Watch him perform live and you will know the difference between talent and practice

Re: 2face The Song Thief And Tribal Warlord Is No Legend by vivalavida(m): 10:35am On Nov 20, 2018
maryjames9:

I guess you are the only one worth my time among those sons of hate dishing out vile words. I was just dissapointed in the guy for taking sides that's all. The guy had strokes me as a cool, nice guy until I saw him like that hate-filled Paul post. These cretins flat heads deserved some schooling at times and deserves to be reminded of their position as a scurge everywhere they go. I just want people who refer him as their idol to watch him and draw a line when his bigotry being is fully hatched.

What brought about flat head here now?
Can't you just for a second hide your bigotry? Is your head not flat? You should bury your head in shame cause tribalism and bigotry have finished u. People attacking you are doing so because to them they believe ur not the kinda person they want to criticize their tuface. And you already feel they are attacking Lola. Shane on u

Re: 2face The Song Thief And Tribal Warlord Is No Legend by vivalavida(m): 10:38am On Nov 20, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
2face to me is a definition of pure talented musician. Watch him perform live and you will know the difference between talent and practice
True. I watched him perform live at the 2013 calabar Xmas carnival. Mehn, the dude is good with a live band. He knows how to command a live performance and he is always in charge of his stage. What I like most is the way he moves from one song to another. When he finishes a song, from his speeches, you will know the next song he is going to perform. It was a wonderful experience that night
Re: 2face The Song Thief And Tribal Warlord Is No Legend by neolboy(m): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2018
Why don't you reason that there can be a possibility where he liked the message but not the writer nor whom the message was written to

Davido Profile: Net Worth, Cars, Background Story And Facts You Don’t Know / Actress, Beverly Osu Rocks Looks Like A Rastafarian In New Photos / Mercy Aigbe Rocks Short Abaya Style