Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,296 members, 7,957,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:12 PM

Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons (39621 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman / Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! / Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons by TEDHorsePower: 10:13am On Nov 20, 2018
Tonto no mind them. cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons by sweetrace(f): 10:16am On Nov 20, 2018
Kolombz:
I don't think Tonto dike has any moral standing to make any contribution whatsoever in discourse of salvation.To think that she claimed to be a born again is very ludicrous.The unsparing manner in which she bashes her husband is indicative of the amount of unhealthy grudges she is holding against him.I am sure her Bible told her that a born again Christian is supposed to having a forgiving heart.
Salvation is personal as she said and I totally agree with her but I am very doubtful if the path Tonto is treading would lead to salvation.

Salvation is not about morality. The Muslims believe in their deeds saving them, but Christians believe in the finished work of Christ saving them. Love and understanding is what makes a Christian do the right thing and not the ethics or expectations of the society.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons by kinokano(m): 10:19am On Nov 20, 2018
olasco2035:
Christianity and confusion are like 5 and 6....pastors are just Brain washing them so as to collect tithe from them..... even the bible get version.... I don't know who is updating it self....

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons by sweetrace(f): 10:23am On Nov 20, 2018
ViralBOY:
As far as I can tell, Tonto was never born again. All those born again she was forming na big scam

Well, thank God your opinion is not a requisite for salvation. So far she has accepted the finished work of Jesus Christ has set her free, then she is free indeed. As for scams, don’t you think claiming a knowledge of what goes on in another’s mind is the actual scam; especially when you don’t even know the person?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons by Enemyofpeace: 10:23am On Nov 20, 2018
ViralBOY:
As far as I can tell, Tonto was never born again. All those born again she was forming na big scam
very big scam. Na to take am fok pastors and elders in the mosque
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons by Awesomefred32(m): 10:24am On Nov 20, 2018
This TOTO dike self?

Kissing Bobrisky has actually damaged your brain infact your brain is licking....

No respect again
cheesycheesycheesy

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons by CandyIsSweet: 10:41am On Nov 20, 2018
Which Toto dis one dae tok?
CreepyBlackpool:
If toto is a born again,

then I am god cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons by stawarts(m): 10:44am On Nov 20, 2018
Tonto family should do the needful, she need rehab....pls don't wait till she is out there in the market......

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons by themanderon: 10:59am On Nov 20, 2018
They should look for chains and tie her Down cos its obvious she is loosing it. Firing in all directions like a rabid bulldog.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons by simplesearch: 11:03am On Nov 20, 2018
Tonto like Nicodemus does not truly understand what it means to be born-again. Her definition seems to be serving God at one's own convenience and terms. Even in war situation there are rules of engagement which must not be violated, how much more dealing with a Holy God who although possess unquestionable power nonetheless set rules in all he does, serving such a God without adherence to any specific order is alien to common sense. Bible refer to salvation as something common to all those who receive it, our manner of relating with God may differ but once saved, the kind of fruit we bear will validate or do otherwise our claim as we are just one among many possessor of such experience. If she thought this to be unnecessary, it may perhaps be due to the fact that her line of profession allow lawlessness to some acceptable degree, otherwise if she were to be associated with a body like the NMA who wields absolute power over erring member, will she dare to sacrifice basic rules or ethos on the altar of personal wishes just because they do not appeal to her senses or undermine her right to self expression? How much then should the things of God be held sacrosanct since our lies, hypocritical dealings and profession can be detected through the eyes of others having same experience even before us, since spiritual things unlike physical element are unchanging and therefore can be placed under the same rule of examination in 2018 as with that standard obtainable in 1918. Salvation therefore is universal and common to all men who believe and nothing so personally personal, extraneously hidden or possibly unknowable to others as God does not deal in secrecy.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons by simplesearch: 11:12am On Nov 20, 2018
sweetrace:

Well, thank God your opinion is not a requisite for salvation. So far she has accepted the finished work of Jesus Christ has set her free, then she is free indeed. As for scams, don’t you think claiming a knowledge of what goes on in another’s mind is the actual scam; especially when you don’t even know the person?

What about the cosmetic surgery is that part of Christianity? when you choose to accept the finished work of Christ, you must also learn about the righteousness in the kingdom you have choose to live in. There are rules in God's Kingdom we must abide by it, otherwise we will be cast out at last.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons by sacx: 11:23am On Nov 20, 2018
Have some respect kiddo. I didn't know Tonto in the movie industry till I watched Mama G's music

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons by yokohammer: 11:32am On Nov 20, 2018
THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 27TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons by Cantonese: 11:42am On Nov 20, 2018
iGISTMORE:
Tonto Dike tells Nollywood veteran actress Patience Ozokwo to run her race and also made it clear to her that salvation is personal following conflicting 'Born-again' rules.

Tonto Dike wrote;

BY GISTMORE.COM - http://gistmore.com/run-race-tonto-dike-patience-ozokwo-following-conflicting-born-rules

Stupid hemp smoking ugly duck. What does she know?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons by Cherrygold7029(f): 11:55am On Nov 20, 2018
Run your race and stop judging Tonto
She might be right here and some of us might be worse in our closet
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons by mechanics(m): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hmmmm, this woman is becoming something else, if what she said does not suite her, she should either stick to it or not and not bringing out a problem from where there is no problem.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons by mechanics(m): 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
Cherrygold7029:
Run your race and stop judging Tonto
She might be right here and some of us might be worse in our closet
Nobody is judging anyone, if someone said stealing is bad, is that person referring to someone in particular?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons by opribo(m): 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
I see!

What some men are going through all in the name of marriage.
Haba, how can any man survive with a talkative woman.
All i can say is thank Heavens for the life of that bro.
Only Heaven knows what he must have gone through before he regained his freedom.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons by Chikwado44: 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
everybody claiming born again oh oh ya ooo..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons by deebrownneymar: 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
So these LovePeddler called tonto put her page on private. I think I must have really gone under her skin. I opened another fake account to correct her senses as I did this morning before blocking me. She has blocked me so many times I've lost count. She reads every single comment because she leads a very fake life.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons by Dollanation: 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
Tontolet baby, slow it down a little. Drop that phone for some couple of days. You are depressed and you really need to rehabilitate your mind.

Much love though kiss
I really wish she could see this, she has gone back to her old ways now even worse.. Always been in the news for the wrong reasons n looking for so much attention..
Next she will turn suicidal n blame it on growing up without a mother figure in her life..
She a scorned n bitter woman but she has no idea..
She looks more stupid cos everyone she is fighting really don't have her time or do her the singular honor of reply.
She May have a point to make but she should drop her phone like you have said n fight another day in d future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons by MrPRevailer(m): 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
humandroid:
All Religions are mind control programs. Even the so called God, Gods etc are humanoid aliens called Homo Capensis.

Worship nothing but negotiate with them for technologies, that is what smart white people do.

You Africans worship anything even a piece of wood.

Look at how they embarrass themselves for THE LORD.

hahahhaa

So you have already sold yourself to the antichrist??
Homo Capensis must be among the invented words 2018. So they've invented a soothing name for those multidimensional demons.

In the book of Daniel, it says the man of sin does not worship any gods. However, he will cause all men to worship him and receive his mark of damnation.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons by Selfy(m): 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
Tonto the whistle blower
Always in the news for the wrong reasons

Abeg lemme Cum an be go in

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons by ronaldbecky(m): 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
Melison:

U won 8.7 mills just yesterday and u are so interested in helping others,later u go dey ask of 15k,cheap scammer,no go find work,carry that nonsense gerrarahia
no mind them,na so 1 say make i pay 36k for weekly tip..them trace me go instagram..their fada yash..awoof money

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons by ronaldbecky(m): 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
eclecticbaron:

If truly you have fixed games, why are you selling it? Stake all your money and blow with the cash out. Stop duping people. Find a real job. angry
i just weak

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons by GIFTD: 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
She may be only that she's not yet converted and any born again that is not converted will never enter the kingdom of God if u like wear rag,3 gold or even do penance. Matt18:
ViralBOY:
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons by Tejiriseth(m): 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
My Kind of Person
Olodo24:
then see Mary see Jesus.

Tonto is right on this one. It's personal. I chose not to go to church anymore at my own peril
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons by sweetilicious(f): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
Tontolet baby, slow it down a little. Drop that phone for some couple of days. You are depressed and you really need to rehabilitate your mind.

Much love though kiss
I think you are right.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons by Ayobami7(m): 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
转注字/轉注字zhuǎnzhùzì
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons by sweetrace(f): 9:52am On Nov 21, 2018
simplesearch:

What about the cosmetic surgery is that part of Christianity? when you choose to accept the finished work of Christ, you must also learn about the righteousness in the kingdom you have choose to live in. There are rules in God's Kingdom we must abide by it, otherwise we will be cast out at last.

God as a father knows how to correct His kids if he is not okay with their actions or intentions. You judge by what you see, but God knows her heart. Please let her run her own race.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Patience Ozokwor Over 'Born Again' Preaching On Wigs, Weavons by AmeLonRo(m): 9:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
Is it her business?? Mind your business and leave her to her God and conscience biko nu.

Win 500 airtime in photo contest.

Entries are accepted from 1st to 27th of December. Winners will be announced and communicated on the 30th of the month. Succeed.

See details at https://newkokoro.com/2018/12/18/photo-contest/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) / Femi And Funmi Falana: Falz's Parents Attend His Concert 'TheFalzExperience2' / Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.