Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend (48520 Views)

DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business / Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by dangoteinlaw: 9:10am On Nov 20, 2018
Ugly tin

2 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by Diso60090(m): 9:11am On Nov 20, 2018
Khd95:
Chioma where is ur Porsche

Which Porsche? Enter house �
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 20, 2018
JohnFrankling:
OK, next, I thought they said she was their cook?

lol wayray no na their maid
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by OLUWABIG(m): 9:13am On Nov 20, 2018
This chioma of a gal no fine at all aswear

2 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by DrHighchief(m): 9:14am On Nov 20, 2018
One arrange e girlfriend for e boyfriend friend...Am I making sense?
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by ElRapido: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2018
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:15am On Nov 20, 2018
Ok. Buh i tot they met in Daura the home town of the outgoing president
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by JoanHicks(f): 9:15am On Nov 20, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
undecided

Na people like u peddle that lie for us.
Porsche ko... Schalke ni

All na wash for media hype

Peddle with lie

Shey na me get Davido account wey them post am
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by Nwachinemere72: 9:30am On Nov 20, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
Ugly tin
U fine? Mcheeeew!
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by Nwachinemere72: 9:31am On Nov 20, 2018
Rextizzle:
This small olosho
U are so pained! Eayah
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by jaxxy(m): 9:40am On Nov 20, 2018
My friends can meet ur friends and we can all be friends.. I like her simple nature
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by Prophetpeter(m): 9:43am On Nov 20, 2018
[b][/b]jesus christ
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by Telvin7(m): 9:49am On Nov 20, 2018
When davido for date Lora rae.....tecno com grab dat one.........

Chioma is just for the money........ Igbos igbos!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by kareemkamil(m): 10:31am On Nov 20, 2018
Chioma show us your Porche & Davido will also show us is Private Jet. Lie from the highest other.
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by Slikbae: 11:12am On Nov 20, 2018
Like your mother?
Rextizzle:
This small olosho
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by FREEMADNESS: 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
JohnFrankling:
OK, next, I thought they said she was their cook?

wat annoys me is da she quit school.

probably because she felt she has hit jackpot.
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by Mharream: 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
Be looking like mother hen with those fingers!
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by nextstep(m): 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
Khd95:
Chioma where is ur Porsche

No Porsche, but at least she has cooking show. If she's smart and expands on these opportunities being provided for her, she can afford her own Porsche, IJN.
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by power45: 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
Praizeupdates:
In an interview from one of chioma Friend, the popular musician Davido fiancee Chioma joking explained how he met davido in school.

She said he met him in school beacuse one of her best friend is dating davido's friend and thats how they met.

Watch the funny video below

Gist from Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/my-friend-was-dating-his-friend-chioma-speaks-about-how-he-met-davido-in-school/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqX8I5Rg2eS/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=7v0cy9ujyrsz

Watch full clip ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLfAyvh_BvY
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend by Ayobami7(m): 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday / Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) / Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.