Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola (15082 Views)

FG Owes Contractors Over ₦‎11 Trillion, Says Fashola / N392bn Debt: FG To Focus On Priority Projects, Says Fashola / Tinubu, Ambode And I Are Cool Says Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola by Rindo69: 7:00am On Nov 20, 2018
Fashola always talking big without making sense. We are already storing electricity. We have power banks and we have batteries to carry the amount of electriciry you need. If you need more, we have portable power inverters to convert this into AC power. Why would you want to even store 10MW in your pocket? Are you a walking power plant? What is the rationale behind the thought ? Electricity generation, transmission and distribution is a big business and no one will kill it with a silly impossible invention such as a 10MW power bank.

1 Like

Re: Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola by bareal(m): 7:01am On Nov 20, 2018
uriris:

Chat Bot, what happened to the his statement that says "a serious government will fix electricity within 6 months".

Nothing happened to the statement. It only further confirms that the government is not serious.
Re: Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:01am On Nov 20, 2018
midolian:
Anyone who says Fashola has not worked, is not working OR will not take us to the next level should have his brain checked..

We have never had a performing minister like Fashola since the birth of Nigeria...

I have imagined this man being the Minister of Works, housing and Electricity for another 4years and I have seen a Nigeria filled with white immigrants seeking greener pastures

Ne×t Le√el

This is why God will punish all zombies

Bloody liars everywhere

SPITS...

1 Like

Re: Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:01am On Nov 20, 2018
first Nine universities....that means six or more will come from the Northk while the south will take the remaining 3....
Re: Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola by israelmao(m): 7:02am On Nov 20, 2018
He thought power sector was a childplay not until he became power minister.How far with stable power supply promise in 6months of governance,minister of tripartite ministry?
Re: Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola by TGaines: 7:03am On Nov 20, 2018
Sowore plan and program
Re: Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola by Redhot111(m): 7:03am On Nov 20, 2018
This man should jst shut the Bleep up instead of reminding us of their epic failure
Re: Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola by philip0906(m): 7:04am On Nov 20, 2018
NORSIYK:

Actually [s]he's the worst minister of power we ever had since the birth if Nigeria[/s] as a country
There is nothing like "worst minister of power"...We've NEVER enjoyed stable electricity and power generation has always hovered around 5,000-6,000 megawatts.
He's a failure like every other minister we've EVER had, PDP or APC
Re: Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola by bareal(m): 7:04am On Nov 20, 2018
What happened to our national grid and the huge amount spent on it?
Are we abandoning it for solar now.

Make we even face one place nah.... If na solar we wan start to dey use now make we know and stop spending money on our national grid.
Re: Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola by holuphisayor(m): 7:06am On Nov 20, 2018
midolian:
Anyone who says Fashola has not worked, is not working OR will not take us to the next level should have his brain checked..

We have never had a performing minister like Fashola since the birth of Nigeria...

I have imagined this man being the Minister of Works, housing and Electricity for another 4years and I have seen a Nigeria filled with white immigrants seeking greener pastures

Ne×t Le√el
Minister of darkness.

Re: Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola by danhans(m): 7:07am On Nov 20, 2018
Na him b say,d Nepa light na wayo na....so no hope to get 24hrs power again ......and why now?wen will it be completed
Re: Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola by dingbang(m): 7:13am On Nov 20, 2018
Buhari's government is a government of future tense. What the Bleep is "we will" ... Why not we are already doing it...
Re: Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola by Nasir123(m): 7:21am On Nov 20, 2018
kayusely70:
He should have listed the benefitting universities.

What do u want to do with the list?
Re: Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 20, 2018
swiz123:
We will move from phase to phase until we complete it in the 37 states,” the minister said.

This sure looks like a project that they hope to use as campaigning tool for the dullard.

We will not be swayed Mr fashola; you and your cloned Sudanese boss are going leaving office in 2019.

Besides, these funds could be injected into ASUU so that our kids can continue their education as that is their primary motive for being there.
is it that you guys feel fulfilled once u just come here, drop one careless, unintelligent comment, get likes from fellow shallow guys. As in Do u really believe in this Jubril story or you just repeat it for propaganda or for likes or just for lack of nothing better to say? But what kind of people know something is a lie but go on spreading it?

3 Likes

Re: Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 20, 2018
midolian:

Ne×t Le√el
if there is no electricity at your house as you are typing this, that means not only your brain deserves a check but that of your future kids, grandkids, infact everybody from your lineage deserve a brain check
Re: Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola by sinkhole: 7:30am On Nov 20, 2018
We are masters of talking in this country angry angry
Re: Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola by taretoofine(m): 7:32am On Nov 20, 2018
coughs! abeg who get tomtom... this people no dey taya grin
Re: Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola by Felixalex(m): 7:34am On Nov 20, 2018
midolian:

Ne×t Le√el

Hahahahhahahaaahhahahhahahahhahhahahahsshsshshshhahshahahahhhahahahh
Re: Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola by bless1015(m): 7:35am On Nov 20, 2018
midolian:

Ne×t Le√el
no wonder u hv not succeeded in life. I thought you were a wise man. You can easily be deceive. Gullible fellow.
Re: Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola by brownlolly(m): 7:44am On Nov 20, 2018
kayusely70:

It is very true I personally know of one of such schools up here in the North East. Bauchi to be precise

1 Like

Re: Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola by otokx(m): 7:48am On Nov 20, 2018
The electricity situation in my area of Port Harcourt has improved though not 24/7 yet.
Re: Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola by zhyzhy: 7:49am On Nov 20, 2018
This should have read 'Five varsities have gotten solar plants!'.
Re: Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola by Originalsly: 7:50am On Nov 20, 2018
midolian:

Any one who says Fashola has not worked, is not working OR will not take us to the next level should have his brain checked..

Ne×t Le√el

What have you been smoking before dropping this comment? If you weren't smoking...then you need to start smoking something.

The interesting thing today is that it is still difficult to store electricity, but not totally impossible

....and this is the man in charge of electricity... and we are still wondering why we can't be provided with a 21st century basic human right...reliable electricity...not now..not in the forseeable future. Somebody need to drive him in a Tesla.....I can bet my life ...since electricity is almost impossible to store...he will say it is powered by witchcraft.
The first nine schools are under construction....where?...in his head? I thought by now this man would've run out of hot air or learn not to let it out. Challenging the youths to be innovative but not providing the environment. People need to know when to arm themselves with rotten eggs,
Re: Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola by Double8: 8:05am On Nov 20, 2018
Lol, words and promises. The typical ruthless politician, Hahahahaha.
Re: Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola by Ajibel(m): 8:16am On Nov 20, 2018
See the way pained _idiots are on an overdrive insalting Fashola on this thread.

Kiss the truth, he's the best Power minister we've ever had!
Re: Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola by OyinO: 8:32am On Nov 20, 2018
Campaign stunt of empty political manifesto. Dead on arrival.
Religion and Politics promises without delivery.
Re: Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola by Fronesis: 8:34am On Nov 20, 2018
Islie:

http://thenationonlineng.net/nine-varsities-get-solar-plant-says-fashola/

It is not about getting a solar plant. Is there a maintenance plan that would keep the integrity of the plant and extend its life. What kind of people are going to be working there? Are we not going to use our unserious nature and approach to get them back to disaster?
Re: Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola by rhektor(m): 8:43am On Nov 20, 2018
midolian:

Ne×t Le√el

Re: Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola by Bondinus(m): 8:46am On Nov 20, 2018
We never get normal light finish, na solar plant u wan put, ok o. Kwontinu, more talks.
Wait o, e like say na lai mohammed give am this script
Re: Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola by OKame(m): 9:00am On Nov 20, 2018
kayusely70:
University of agricultural makurdi is one of them

1 Like

Re: Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola by jaxxy(m): 9:08am On Nov 20, 2018
midolian:

Ne×t Le√el

It is ridiculous to make fashola minister of works and housing and also power. This is part of the bad ideas we have been saying and buhar is adamant for reasons best known to him.

Are we saying there are no sensible hardworking people in this country to handle the ministries? Definitely works and Houseing will be lagging and suffering for the power ministry. What nonesense
Re: Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola by Ovamboland(m): 9:13am On Nov 20, 2018
iammo:
Smart guy, he has been gradually removing heavy power consumers from the national grid through solar, first were some markets and now universities tongue as usual hatefulness won't let some people see anything positive in fact they prefer to vote for the man who sold off all Nigeria's power asset to his friends and merely apologized like its no big deal

I am not voting Atiku but the power assets were not sold under his watch, it was under Jonathan.
Other assets like airways, telecom and petrochemical plants were sold under him, just putting the records straight.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamu: APC's 28 Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening / Atiku Abubakar Receives Ekiti PDP Stakeholders In Abuja (Photos) / Abia State Government Reopens Renovated General Hospital Amachara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.