Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,243 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed (6778 Views)

Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
Friend01:

I acknowledge whole-heartedly that Jesus is a prophet from Nazareth not the son of God who he begot.
Almighty God does not beget nor was he begotten.

Biblically speaking, Jesus is not the only son of God in your Bible.
There are tons and tons of sons of God mentioned in the bible Ephraim, Jacob, David and those lead by the spirit of God(mentioned in the book of Romans) were openly addressed as the sons of God.

Sons of God in the metaphorical sense not literal sense of the word.

If we were to take it literally even Jesus can't claim to be the only claimant to that title because even Ephraim and David were called the begotten sons of God.

As long as you wear the goggles/ spectacles of carnality, the more you look, the less you see.
What we are talking about defies logical reasonings.
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by IamAtikulate: 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
dingbang:
He is right, but there is also one good thing I have observed about the Muslims around me, they are their brother's keeper and assist each other when help is needed.

For example, if a Hausa bike man asks his brother for change, it will fall out there and then.. I just love that about them.
The same Hausa man giving out the change will be the first to pull danger on the other if the other is a christian once he hears Allahu Akbar.

Go to the North and see for yourself.
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by Friend01(m): 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
DeHEIGHTS:

As long as you wear the goggles/ spectacles of carnality, the more you look, the less you see.
What we are talking about defies logical reasonings.

When Jesus performed man miracles by God's will it was not carnality?

I will respond to your claim. at the appropriate time God. willing.
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
Friend01:

When Jesus performed man miracles by God's will it was not carnality?

I will respond to your claim. at the appropriate time God. willing.

Back off!
Your use of English is horrible!

Keep to whatever you believe. After all, the kingdom of God is not for everybody
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by Friend01(m): 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2018
DeHEIGHTS:

Back off!
Your use of English is horrible!

Keep to whatever you believe. After all, the kingdom of God is not for everybody

Mr England,you may as well show us how proficient you are with your LAFA (locally acquired foreign accent) .
Nonsense!

I made my point and made it very clear.
It is not in your overzealousness know-it-all attitude to scrutinise my statements according to your warp standards which clearly sold you out as a bigot.

Finally, if my English was that bad many people, I mean many well educated folks would have called me out on it, but this Mr England is another shenanigan by an obsessed idiot.
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2018
Friend01:

Mr England,you may as well show us how proficient you are with your LAFA (locally acquired foreign accent) .
Nonsense!

It is not in your overzealousness know-it-all attitude to scrutinise my statements according to your warp standards which clearly sold you out as a bigot.

Finally, if my English was that bad many people, I mean many well educated folks would have called me out on it, but this Mr England is another shenanigan by an obsessed idiot.

See this mumu.

So you can decipher accent from ordinary write-up?

Or what do you think accent means, mumu.?

Go school, nay!
Be engaged with something meaningful, nay!
Get a life, nay!
All they do is get a Nokia phone with bonus data, and show their dirty linen on nairaland.
Smh
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
Friend01:

Nonsense!

See this mumu.

Go school, nay!
Get a life, nay!
All they do is get a Nokia phone with bonus data, and show their dirty linen on nairaland.
Smh
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by Friend01(m): 11:16am On Dec 23, 2018
DeHEIGHTS:

See this mumu.

Go school, nay!
Get a life, nay!
Smh

I don't need to decipher any rubbish from you to know the kind of person you are. People like you are so full of themselves that they see others has insignificant.
And your type are so abound and I know you have this insatiable penchant for scrutinising people's statements just to prove that you are 'well educated' or better than others.

I am wondering how your oral dexterity or eloquence of your slave masters language has saved lives.

I have interacted with Americans and English people alike for. many years now on facebook and none of them have said my English is bad;only for one know-it-all oblong head to spite me because in his miserable life a Muslims or anybody from the north is not suppose to speak or write in English language effectively in his colonial masters language. Because his father and people from wherever he is from have the sole right to accept or banish those who can and can't speak or write in English.
How convincing.

If my writing pattern does not suit your inflated ego,you can go bang your head on a nuclear reactor for all I care.
Nonsense tisha(pun intended)
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
Friend01:

I don't need to decipher any rubbish from you to know the kind of person you are. People like you are so full of themselves that they see others has insignificant.
And your type are so abound and I know you have this insatiable penchant for scrutinising people's statements just to prove that you are 'well educated' or better than others.

I am wondering how your oral dexterity or eloquence of your slave masters language has saved lives.

I have interacted with Americans and English people alike for. many years now on facebook and none of them have said my English is bad;only for one know-it-all oblong head to spite me because in his miserable life a Muslims or anybody from the north is not suppose to speak or write in English language effectively in his colonial masters language. Because his father and people from wherever he is from have the sole right to accept or banish those who can and can't speak or write in English.
How convincing.

If my writing pattern does not suit your inflated ego,you can go bang your head on a nuclear reactor for all I care.
Nonsense tisha(pun intended)

This mumu get work at all ?
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by Friend01(m): 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
DeHEIGHTS:

No.
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by Friend01(m): 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2018
DeHEIGHTS:

No, but na this idiot they in charge of English examination for Nairaland .
Re: Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
Friend01:

No, but na this idiot they in charge of English examination for Nairaland .

Mumu, not "they"; but "dey". Not "this", but "dis"

I wonder who raised you.

Well, Mumu like you wouldn't know the difference, because you pronounce both the same way.

The more you open your gutter mouth, the more you expose how empty your gumption is.

Back off, and stop exposing your dirty linen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde / South East Women Applaud Buhari, Umar Farouq Over Social Security Investments / Abba Kyari: Photo Of Wanted ASP John Umoru ,aka "Too Much Money",emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.