Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Olozino Ogege: DELSU Staff Arrested As Corpse Is Found Without Breasts - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olozino Ogege: DELSU Staff Arrested As Corpse Is Found Without Breasts (30407 Views)

Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) / Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS / Man's Corpse Is Found With His Eyes Plucked Out In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olozino Ogege: DELSU Staff Arrested As Corpse Is Found Without Breasts by mcgift(m): 11:37am On Nov 20, 2018
Upon all this which one ritualist has enter Forbes list,yeye people

3 Likes

Re: Olozino Ogege: DELSU Staff Arrested As Corpse Is Found Without Breasts by Kimberlydavids(f): 11:38am On Nov 20, 2018
[quote author=Fadedvoiced post=73136304]Continue using them for rituals until they stop running after money.[/quorte] is as if you don't know how to read. Stupid idiot
Re: Olozino Ogege: DELSU Staff Arrested As Corpse Is Found Without Breasts by Naazz: 11:38am On Nov 20, 2018
Funny thing is most 'slay queens' see and read these stories, but you still see them around these 1 minute millionaires. For their mind, the Ladies will be saying 'No be my head'... The way these our generation take dey find this money, I can't really understand, because, it's insane to make money, you won't have peace of mind to spend, and constantly renew with blood. God please save our generation!

1 Like

Re: Olozino Ogege: DELSU Staff Arrested As Corpse Is Found Without Breasts by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 20, 2018
lamidebaby:
where exactly are we going with all of this?
this is all shades of wrong.
what happened to our humanity? cry cry
no sign of humanity anymore.

5 Likes

Re: Olozino Ogege: DELSU Staff Arrested As Corpse Is Found Without Breasts by KingJoy: 11:48am On Nov 20, 2018
I'm a yahoo boy i make my first million at age 18 and i'm 20 now. I drive a lexus 350. I don't care if they use her. My sister too was also used. I'll continue using girls till they learn from their mistakes. Una never seen anything yet
Re: Olozino Ogege: DELSU Staff Arrested As Corpse Is Found Without Breasts by ronaldbecky(m): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2018
Richdad50:
There is no and never will there be a guarantee that the head and breast you submit for rituals would yeild money.
Dear Young Men and Hustlers,
Practice the art of regularly thinking alone. Ideas are shy. They won’t come to you if you're always surrounded by people. Leave your phone. Take a note pad. Go to your closet. Pray. Then mediate. As you ideate, God will fill your mind with wealth bringing ideas - credit to Reno

#Richdadnuggets
pls dont b offended,can i use u 4 ritual..some people get mind 2 kill some 1,even cut their part...pls nairalander,have u eva see a ritualist dat is among d richest men in the world?i nid an answer
Re: Olozino Ogege: DELSU Staff Arrested As Corpse Is Found Without Breasts by Emmanuelcann: 11:51am On Nov 20, 2018
Triangles1:
Say na dem tell the girl to go out for shawarma. Abeg wettin concern school authority with student privacy. Our girls wey like Yahoo boys no go hear even if it happen to their close friend. God help us.
SMH!
Re: Olozino Ogege: DELSU Staff Arrested As Corpse Is Found Without Breasts by bonnyhope: 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
Fadedvoiced:
Continue using them for rituals until they stop running after money.
You were told in the story that the deceased went out with the agent in search of apartment/accommodation
and this is all what you could say.
Re: Olozino Ogege: DELSU Staff Arrested As Corpse Is Found Without Breasts by Deejaygold(m): 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
Re: Olozino Ogege: DELSU Staff Arrested As Corpse Is Found Without Breasts by ngwababe(f): 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
Richdad50:
There is no and never will there be a guarantee that the head and breast you submit for rituals would yeild money.
Dear Young Men and Hustlers,
Practice the art of regularly thinking alone. Ideas are shy. They won’t come to you if you're always surrounded by people. Leave your phone. Take a note pad. Go to your closet. Pray. Then mediate. As you ideate, God will fill your mind with wealth bringing ideas - credit to Reno

#Richdadnuggets

God will bless you bro

1 Like

Re: Olozino Ogege: DELSU Staff Arrested As Corpse Is Found Without Breasts by ngwababe(f): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
KingJoy:
I'm a yahoo boy i make my first million at age 18 and i'm 20 now. I drive a lexus 350. I don't care if they use her. My sister too was also used. I'll continue using girls till they learn from their mistakes. Una never seen anything yet

You lie boy, you never even see 200k for your life! Ana akofushi, akogheri, ezuzu! Lekwe gi lekwe yahoo tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Olozino Ogege: DELSU Staff Arrested As Corpse Is Found Without Breasts by Christianokaro(m): 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
Fadedvoiced:
Continue using them for rituals until they stop running after money.
If you have nothing reasonable to say, please keep mute. Illiterate!!!
Re: Olozino Ogege: DELSU Staff Arrested As Corpse Is Found Without Breasts by lovemyfam(m): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
thintug:
Its funni nobody is talkin bout d recent killing in delta relating to blood monei, nobody condemning d fact dat a 21 years old boi without any real hustle is driving GLK #benzgang but we a quick to write RIP because nobody close to us is been used fur blood money...
beware of guys driving benz b = benz... B=blood money
Re: Olozino Ogege: DELSU Staff Arrested As Corpse Is Found Without Breasts by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
Abraka done cast no be today... As xmas done show, boys dey vexx.
Re: Olozino Ogege: DELSU Staff Arrested As Corpse Is Found Without Breasts by Standing5(m): 1:01am On Nov 21, 2018
eTECTIV:
Xmas don reach... Those dat their pastors told dem dis is their year is trying to take d year by force before December.. As Yahoo is now glorified rituals
Na only pastors? What of those directed by Imams?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) / Soldiers Deal With Kano Road and Traffic Agency, KAROTA (Video, Photos) / Police Corporal, Bright Oke Arrested For Armed Robbery, Snatching Of A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.