Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,682 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) (30391 Views)

SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request / Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos / Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by Islie: 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
A 10-year-old girl, Fatima Abdulrashid, currently receiving treatment at the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH), Shika, Zaria, said her stepmother used molten polythene to torture her.

Fatima said after the demise of her mother, her father took her with her sister, to Gombe from Zaria to live with their step-mother.

“My father forced our grandmother to release us to him. For the fact that my father does his business in Lagos, our stepmother seized that opportunity to torture us. She started by denying us food. After that, she would to lock us in a room that is close to the toilet for days. As if that is not enough, she would burn polythene and hold it over our bodies so it drops,” Fatima said, and pointing to the wound on her lips, added that her stepmother used a knife to cut her.

“When our father returned from his trip to Lagos and saw our condition, he started crying and took us to hospital in Gombe for treatment. At the hospital, pressure from doctors and some human rights activists made the reunion with our grandparents possible and this is why I am here (Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital) receiving treatment. I was even lucky to have survived, as my younger sister, Narjis, died due to torture,” she explained.

Before little Fatima was taken to Gombe, she was living with her maternal grandparents in Zaria along with her two siblings. Hajiya Babuwa Mahmud, her grandmother, told Daily Trust that Fatima and her sister only spent three months with their stepmother in Gombe. She said it was within those three months that the two girls were allegedly tortured, which led to the death of their sister, Narjis.

Hajiya Babuwa appealed to the relevant authorities to come to their aid and ensure that justice is done.

“I live inside the ancient walls of Zaria in Alhaji Yahaya Na Malam Mai Aljanna’s house. The condition we found this girl in was very pathetic. We came to know their predicament when some good Samaritans called us and we went to Gombe and before our arrival some human rights activists had already intervened.”

“No human being in his right senses would have treated these little girls the way that woman did. The woman that maltreated these girls is still in Gombe. We are calling on the relevant authorities to ensure that justice is done,” Hajiya Babuwa said.

When contacted, the Chief Medical Director of ABUTH, Professor Lawal Khalid, said the girl is responding to treatment.

www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/girl-10-narrates-how-stepmother-tortured-her-with-fire/137559.html

2 Shares

Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by aryormi(m): 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
Some women can be wicked sha!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by jaymejate: 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
I can't believe it that these things i watch in Nollywood movies is actually happening.
Now where is the Stepmother, she needs to be jailed, life imprisonment at least

7 Likes

Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by uzoormah(m): 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
the heart of a woman is desperately wicked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
Do step fathers do this? Men don't have that time.

9 Likes

Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by ironMind: 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
this step mother should not has her own child. if she is get belly, she will fall from okada and get miscarry.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by OCTAVO: 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hmm... Nawa o.
Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by Dannidom(m): 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
Heartless woman

Nne Sorry you hear

1 Like

Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by ednut1(m): 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
Eyah. The heart of some women ehn.

1 Like

Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by brunofarad(m): 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
shocked

Guys ....

The world has gone wild

I mean

Very wild

3 Likes

Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by IndianBwoy(m): 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
Some fathers are very stup.id and irresponsible.

8 Likes

Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by menabae(f): 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
Evil
Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by timidapsin(m): 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
[size=14pt]Where is the Fire and Where is the StepMother? They should be prosecuted [/size] undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by SIRKAY98(m): 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2016
Bizaare!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by bernardette(f): 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2016
Flexherbal:
Do step fathers do this? Men don't have that time.
no they dnt, but instead they rape their step daughters.....God shall bring justice to all of them as due

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by Divineluv14(f): 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
They should torture her with fire too angry

1 Like

Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by Gpromise1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
African stepmothers with their wahala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
Timidapsin this is funny to you?
Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
this is funny to you?
timidapsin:
[size=14pt]Where is the Fire and Where is the StepMother? They should be prosecuted [/size] undecided
Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by banmee(m): 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
aryormi:
Some women can be wicked sha!

It's a Nigerian thing and it's not just women. It happens every where in the world but Nigerians are exceptionally cruel.

1 Like

Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by petkoffDrake(m): 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
Most Step mothers are wicked.... Such a young girl

The father of this kid should be detained toooo angry

1 Like

Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by baby124: 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
Men need to stop forcing women to accept their kids by other women. If you know you cannot marry your baby mama or the woman you are sleeping with, use a condom. It's very hard to see a woman that will tolerate another woman's child in her house. Stop expecting a unicorn when you have a horse

9 Likes

Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by bedspread: 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
Wickedness IN HIGH AND LOW PLACES
Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by timidapsin(m): 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
Chinwendym:
Timidapsin this is funny to you?
do i look like i am laughing? undecided
Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by binsanni(m): 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hmm ah don hear, an we must probe this woman
Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by Adesiji77: 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
shocked
Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by Starrylady(f): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
p
Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
timidapsin:
do i look like i am laughing? undecided
What do you want to do with the fire? angry
Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by Ralphdan(m): 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
WOMEN WICKED! grin
Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by obaival(m): 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
Fear NORTH my people

1 Like

Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by priscaoge(f): 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
cry angry cry cry
Re: Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) by agarawu23(m): 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide / 9-Year-Old Girl Bleeds From Private Part After Being Raped In Ondo / Decomposed Body Of Kidnapped Obi Of Ubulu Uku Found In Umunede, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.