Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) (20499 Views)

Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos / African Man Shaving His Beard On A Moving Train (Photos) / See Moment A Woman Was Dragged By A Moving Train After Her Sari Got Stuck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by ronaldbecky(m): 11:31am On Nov 20, 2018
Codebrain82517:
Okay
..i wanna learn hacking and programing..for banking and cyber..can u
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by okomile(f): 11:31am On Nov 20, 2018
VaselineCrew:

Skip to 1:18 on the video, you can see that devil throwing something, wicked people

That's what they do!!
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by moyinoluwabun(m): 11:32am On Nov 20, 2018
okomile:
If they catch you videotaping them, u r done for. They will throw bottles,stones or whatever they can lay their hands on at you.

Am sure the guys are in happy mood

grin grin

U stayed where the train is moving.
Mr Justice, if u have the guts, meet them at agege or Ikeja railway station if u will not be wounded.

Be speaking grammer. What have you done personally to ease traffic in Lagos or make it affordable like N200 from agbado to iddo
d fact he can't do anything personally shouldn't make dem sit on moving train. Those guys are touts and they are even gangs. Just yesterday evening d touts on d moving train engaged d ground touts at Iju station. They rain stone on people inside d train and got many injured. So many of dem are with bottles and stones that they throw at people while moving. I'm sure d reprisal attack is what we saw yesterday evening
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by wonlasewonimi: 11:34am On Nov 20, 2018
What a country!
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by theoldpretender(m): 11:34am On Nov 20, 2018
Revolva:
this is a video of Nigerians Risking Their Lives Sitting on top A Moving Train, imagine what kind of risk are theseones taing cant they buy ticket and sit comfortably inside the train to their destination?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOyrwiyuvQU

And when wahala strikes....dem go blame gofment.

Many of them can afford ticket....but they no wan hear.
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by Abuventure: 11:35am On Nov 20, 2018
younglleo:
Izit ur life.!
you still have a long way to go
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by Hidemyface: 11:37am On Nov 20, 2018
VaselineCrew:
Look at that EVIL illeterate baboon at 1:18 throwing God knows what at the camera guy, barely missed him by inches

EVIL people, no wonder he can't afford ticket like a normal human

The idiots throw stone at you when they catch you recording them on camera.
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by lexy2014: 11:40am On Nov 20, 2018
Revolva:
this is a video of Nigerians Risking Their Lives Sitting on top A Moving Train, imagine what kind of risk are theseones taing cant they bguy ticket and sit comfortably inside the train to their destination?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOyrwiyuvQU

"Buy ticket&sit comfortably inside d train..."? E b like say u never enter train 4 Nigeria b4 how much more Lagos train
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by Horus(m): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2018
Very dangerous

Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by ola1982(m): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2018
This is what kill my blood brother he was drunk and climb a moving train with friends from oyinbo going to alakuko he fell down at yaba the most painful part was he had 82k with him inside his wallet, he died 4 days after. Everybody cry I was the only one who have no tears in my eyes because I was so angry with him how can you be so dump to climb a moving train.
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by chris31(m): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2018
Naija is survival of the fittest
Remembered back days we used to chase & hang on moving truck for free ride the driver will warn u that am not stopping for u guys if u can't jump down u are on ur own who dey fear na when we have already mastered the skills of jumping down back days was fun but levels don change now
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by Tolubory(m): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2018
O Ti pe gan o....
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by Ranchhoddas: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
lesbiconverter:
It reminds me of the time a guy was cut into two
Let them continue grin
Die he die?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by okomile(f): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
moyinoluwabun:
d fact he can't do anything personally shouldn't make dem sit on moving train. Those guys are touts and they are even gangs. Just yesterday evening d touts on d moving train engaged d ground touts at Iju station. They rain stone on people inside d train and got many injured. So many of dem are with bottles and stones that they throw at people while moving. I'm sure d reprisal attack is what we saw yesterday evening

There was a country called Nigeria
grin grin
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by frankmoney(m): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
tammie24:
She na this very old fashioned locomotive Ameachi is proudly displaying all over the country screaming achievement?

How many years does it take from Abuja to Kaduna?

Next level poverty!
but I thought the trains was gej achievement ?
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
okomile:
If they catch you videotaping them, u r done for. They will throw bottles,stones or whatever they can lay their hands on at you.

grin grin

Mr Justice, if u have the guts, meet them at agege or Ikeja railway station if u will not be wounded.

Be speaking grammer. What have you done personally to ease traffic in Lagos or make it affordable like N200 from agbado to iddo
This this kinda mindset is why Nigeria will never ever ever ever get better.

why does he have to do anything else to make those ADULTS realise that they are putting their lives and other people's in danger, Appart from recording it and making us aware.
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by Odmic2839(m): 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
NessaBoo:
Nigerians don't necessarily like risking their lives, but it's what is obtainable they are doing, most of them can't afford to be in the coaches, hence they are forced to hang ontop of the fast moving train.

Its incredibly dangerous, because any slip up and falling on the tracks, and minced meat is ready...but most of them don't have a choice becos it's the only alternative they have to getting from point A to point B.
sometimes its good to read some post and don't comment than making so comment that will make ur parent disown u. Do u know how much they pay for this public trains, not talking about d VIP, if u don't know then don't talk beside is it good for a sane person to sit on top of a moving train. I will rather ask for help at d bus terminal from people and train officials than to hang on it. No duplicate of life.
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
Trump has said it, Nigeria is a shithole full with mentally sick people.

i hope the train derails and kills of them, maybe their ignorant and crazy populations will reduce.
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by okomile(f): 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
gypsey:
This this kinda mindset is why Nigeria will never ever ever ever get better.

why does he have to do anything else to make those ADULTS realise that they are putting their lives and other people's in danger, Appart frovm recording it and making us aware.

I don't think you understand what we are talking here. Watch the video again and again.

And hear his comments.

Pele
grin
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by lesbiconverter: 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Die he die?
grin nooooo
He grew up and became a train
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by tammie24: 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
frankmoney:
but I thought the trains was gej achievement ?
which means GEJ should take credit for it
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by NessaBoo(f): 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
Odmic2839:
sometimes its good to read some post and don't comment than making so comment that will make ur parent disown u. Do u know how much they pay for this public trains, not talking about d VIP, if u don't know then don't talk beside is it good for a sane person to sit on top of a moving train. I will rather ask for help at d bus terminal from people and train officials than to hang on it. No duplicate of life.

Huh?? What are you saying?? Are you by any chance dyslexic or just purposely trying to be reckless and hasty in your comment, did I justify in anyway at all that its appropriate or fitting to stand or hang on the train, go back and read the comment again please, but this time read slowly so you don't make a jest of yourself.
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by baysun73(m): 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
okomile:

grin grin

True talk. This guy is lucky that he is not attack. I was once thrown stone at when I was videoing them at ikeja along. They threw stone at my side window. Thank God I escape it been broken.
We need good govt to find a solution to all these suicide mission
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by Lankybaby(f): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
obojememe:
i have once sat on that train b4 ...from ikeja to itoki...
train was full and i didn’t want to face the friday night traffic

it’s such a crazy and scary adventure, my friend was a regular train top seater
buh trust me that top is interesting asf ,
smiles... you stay at itoki
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
okomile:

I don't think you understand what we are talking here. Watch the video again and again.

And hear his comments.

Pele
grin
I don't care what he is talking about, i am interested in your previous comment,

what does pele means? sad
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by obojememe: 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
yeah..nysc days
Lankybaby:

smiles... you stay at itoki
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by okomile(f): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
gypsey:
I don't care what he is talking about, i am interested in your previous comment,

what does pele means? sad

Goggle is your friend.

If u don't care what is is talking about, then,it means u don't get my point either grin
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by okomile(f): 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
baysun73:

True talk. This guy is lucky that he is not attack. I was once thrown stone at when I was videoing them at ikeja along. They threw stone at my side window. Thank God I escape it been broken.
We need good govt to find a solution to all these suicide mission

Thank goodness you understand my point.
The govt can't do nothing for now, it is not in their agenda for the next four years.

Officials of the railway are also not interested. Who want to loose his/her life. They will simply fling off the person who dare harass them in their 'kingdom' from the moving train. Who will be held responsible?

The rail lines they fenced off is broken by the touts and hemp smokers etc.

I believe Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by frankmoney(m): 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
tammie24:
which means GEJ should take credit for it
yes of course and also the blames
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
Re: Nigerians Sitting On A Moving Train, Risking Their Lives (Video) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
okomile:

Goggle is your friend.

If u don't care what is is talking about, then,it means u don't get my point either grin
Google isn't my friend, i only make friends with humans.

perhaps you should just make it easy and simple and Explain your point to me rather. it was your point Afterall. puts you in a better position to explain better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married And Need To Change Name On International Passport. Pls Advice / The Easiest Country To Get Citizenship In / Multiple Accidents Leave 2 Dead, Others Injured In Imo State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.