Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,158 members, 7,829,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos (49476 Views)

Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed / Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn / Tosyn Bucknor Death: Meet Her Husband & 10 Things You Don't Know About Late OAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 20, 2018
Oh oh oh God....Tosin
Re: OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos by femi4: 9:57am On Nov 20, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Having Sickle Cell Anaemia is not the reason and has nothing to do with her death, allow the police investigate and the coroner to make such statements.
That's the reason for her death....don't be itk here
Re: OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos by stevecantrell: 9:57am On Nov 20, 2018
stevecantrell:
Sickle cell carries a lot of morbidity.
The infarction from crises in during childhood and early adulthood do a lot of damage.
Vital organs may not function the way theyre supposed to anymore..
Re: OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 20, 2018
May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos by naptu2: 10:07am On Nov 20, 2018
3 Live Chicks

Tosyn Bucknor, Oreka Godis and Omalicha (formerly Toke Makinwa).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1rlJRNPmZA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos by seyifrenzy(m): 10:11am On Nov 20, 2018
Tosin Bucknor,
Despite the many scars, you were pure and beautiful

The different shades of Area Mama.

Among many other things, I will miss your writings.

Sleep with a smile on your beautiful almond face - you fought well.

A Friend Of Many Years You Never Met,

Seyi

8 Likes

Re: OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos by EmpressDia(f): 10:20am On Nov 20, 2018
Rest in perfect peace Angel will miss your beautiful voice . cry
Re: OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos by bong4(m): 10:20am On Nov 20, 2018
emsco:
one of my favorite OAP is gone..Am still mourning my precious mum that died last month

My brother na so life be...also lost my mum last month. Her burial is next week. She is now "Heaven's Gain"!

2 Likes

Re: OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos by Sungba(m): 10:20am On Nov 20, 2018
may her soul rest in peace.
will miss your Voice on Early morning show
Re: OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos by blank(f): 10:22am On Nov 20, 2018
Guguru morning. Area!!!

What's the NEPA situation in your side? 4/10?
And the traffic? 6/10?

Gosh! I used to listen to top radio every morning for years before I finally moved on to other radio stations.

I will miss her. May she rest in peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:26am On Nov 20, 2018
EzegeNG:
Popular Nigerian OAP, Tosyn Bucknor, has died aged 37.

She was found dead, last night, by her husband of 3 years, Aurelien Boyer, when he arrived at home from work. .

The cause of death isn’t known for now, but the Unilag graduate was born with sickle cell anaemia.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/oap-tosyn-bucknor-found-dead-in-lagos/

No! No! Please this can't be true!
I lost a friend on Sunday (whom I chatted with on Saturday morning). Now another young soul is gone?!
Re: OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos by SureDan2000(m): 10:35am On Nov 20, 2018
RIP Tosyn Bucknor
Re: OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos by RexTramadol1: 10:48am On Nov 20, 2018
Area mama, rip
Re: OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos by refugee: 10:49am On Nov 20, 2018
RIP Tosin...a presenter per excellence has gone to rest.
Re: OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos by Aystarz: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
I hope this is not true sad cry Tosyn Bucknor aka “ The Voice of Lagos” is always full of life..

I desperately hope she's not the Tosyn Bucknor of IFM923 Lagos. I'd be damned if it's the same one. Can't just be!
Re: OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos by Youngsage: 10:55am On Nov 20, 2018
Reussite:
This has got to be a joke Tosyn Bucknor? Are U kidding me? angry This world is meaningless niyen
I've not been myself since morning cry
Re: OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos by eyinjuege: 10:58am On Nov 20, 2018
RIP...

I really liked her and her thin voice..
What a sad news
Re: OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos by femi4: 11:14am On Nov 20, 2018
THe three live chicks

Toke makinwa, Tosyn buknor and Oreka

Re: OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos by Funkybabee(f): 11:16am On Nov 20, 2018
Sad..Rip
Re: OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos by Enemyofpeace: 11:18am On Nov 20, 2018
The father died in august last year and now this. O ga o
Re: OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos by Sleempapa(m): 11:28am On Nov 20, 2018
so sad
Re: OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos by coolstorm1(m): 11:39am On Nov 20, 2018
RIP special one...
Re: OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos by calliope(f): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2018
The media industry just lost a gem of inestimable value. I'm so hurt.

1 Like

Re: OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos by emsco(m): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
bong4:

My brother na so life be...also lost my mum last month. Her burial is next week. She is now "Heaven's Gain"!
Take heart bro
Re: OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos by EmpressT(f): 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
Tosyn...... I am shocked! Hmmm..... I really miss her tiny voice on radio. What a loss. Genotype, blood group are very essencial when choosing a life partner except for the will of God to be done.
Re: OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos by ikorodureporta: 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
She's finished her race...RIP
Re: OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos by Olas00(m): 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
Rip
Re: OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos by okwabayi(m): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
She married a fake oyibo if he didn’t know Sickle Cell disease had a cure. The cure is already three years old.
When someone says Nigerians should read far and wide they always assume it’s an insult.
Re: OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos by gassbee: 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
Aystarz:

I desperately hope she's not the Tosyn Bucknor of IFM923 Lagos. I'd be damned if it's the same one. Can't just be!
wao I never knew she had move to inspiration FM, but was hearing day same voice on inspiration FM n was suspecting it to b her voice
Re: OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos by Aystarz: 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
gassbee:
wao I never knew she had move to inspiration FM, but was hearing day same voice on inspiration FM n was suspecting it to b her voice

She's been an IFM923 staff ever since Gloria Maduka left. She and Angie Francis used to anchor the "Lunch Time" show
Re: OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos by KissnThel: 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
radio will never be the same again *sobs* *plugs earpiece and plays AB SOUL , the book of soul*

1 Like

Re: OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos by justmykel(m): 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
Oh my! I can't believe this! Area mama VOL dead? chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking / Dolapo Badmus Joins Gucci World, Shows Off Her Gucci Wears / Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.