Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,920 members, 7,848,723 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

OAP Tosyn Bucknor Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Tosyn Bucknor Is Dead (490 Views)

Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed / Tosyn Bucknor Death: Meet Her Husband & 10 Things You Don't Know About Late OAP / OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAP Tosyn Bucknor Is Dead by unclesoyo: 8:32am On Nov 20, 2018
Reports reaching us at the moment indicate that popular Nigerian OAP Tosyn Bucknor is dead.

The OAP who also doubled as a vlogger, was a staff of Inspiration FM where she hosted her own morning talk show.

It has not yet been confirmed what could have led to the death of Tosyn Bucknor, but the OAP was reported to be a Sickle Cell Disease sufferer and speculations on twitter have it that she might have lost the battle to complications derived from the disease.

She studied Law at the University of Lagos and the Nigerian Law School but she had always been attracted to writing, talking, acting and singing.

She recently celebrated her 1st year wedding anniversary to her French beau, Aurélien Boyer.

https://lailasnews.com/oap-tosyn-bucknor-is-dead/

lalasticlala

MissyB3

Fynestboi

Re: OAP Tosyn Bucknor Is Dead by double0seven(m): 8:36am On Nov 20, 2018
Very sad

May God comfort the husband and family
Re: OAP Tosyn Bucknor Is Dead by Nonso92(m): 8:38am On Nov 20, 2018
If this is true,

RIP..
Re: OAP Tosyn Bucknor Is Dead by folake4u(f): 8:38am On Nov 20, 2018
cry Oh my God,this is so sad.
Re: OAP Tosyn Bucknor Is Dead by booblacain(m): 8:41am On Nov 20, 2018
This sickle cell, killed my aunt.

(1) (Reply)

What A World! Dad Defiles His 2-yr-old Daughter / Lady Allegedly Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos / I’m God Over Music, I Make The Best Music In Africa - Kizz Daniel Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.