Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Cardi B Shares Videos Of House She Bought Her Mom, Says It's A Dream Come True - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Shares Videos Of House She Bought Her Mom, Says It's A Dream Come True (580 Views)

Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building / Melania Trump: Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady / Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Shares Videos Of House She Bought Her Mom, Says It's A Dream Come True by Ritzy10(f): 8:34am On Nov 20, 2018
Cardi B , who found fame after her hit single 'Bodak Yellow' has bought her mother a two-story property and says it's a childhood dream come true.

The 'Invasion of Privacy' rapper shared videos on Instagram of the new home she purchased for her mother.

In the videos, the mother of one gave a tour of the well-furnished building, captioning the post 'Stay down till you come up! Its always been a dream to buy my mother a house,' began Cardi's caption.

She revealed in her first video that she has been wanting to buy her mom a home for some time. "
Last year i was so thirsty to buy my mom a house but the ones i was interested for her weren’t at my price range.

I worked and worked and now I’m here!!

'Thank you everybody who supported me to make my childhood dreams come true! Buy my momma a house !!.....don’t ask me for shit motherf***kers i got big girls bills!'

Watch the video below:

https://zenithnaija.com/cardi-b-shares-videos-of-the-house-she-bought-her-mom-says-its-a-dream-come-true/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Cardi B Shares Videos Of House She Bought Her Mom, Says It's A Dream Come True by Iamkuttie(m): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2018
Ca... Ca... Mi

(1) (Reply)

Groom Beaks His Leg Before His Wedding, His Groomsmen Imitate Him.see Pictures.. / Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Shares A Photo Of A Fan Begging Her For Love / Pokello Nare’s Wild Bikini Photo Causes A Stir On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.