Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Apply For North Cyprus University Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For North Cyprus University Scholarship (420 Views)

Study In Cyprus University / How Young Nigerian Man Became Associate Prof In A Cyprus University / Cyprus University Produce Another Nigerian As Best Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For North Cyprus University Scholarship by Niyeal(m): 9:39am On Nov 20, 2018
*Scholarship Opportunity*

Every month, CyprusUni serves over 2000 international students wishing to study at the most prestigious, top-ranking universities in North Cyprus and Eastern Europe. Scholarships are available for undergraduate, masters and Ph.D degree programs for students from all countries. And for the past 3 - 4 years, CyprusUni has been the top ranking education consultancy for North Cyprus. With just one application, CyprusUni acquires admission and scholarship for international students to the top five quality universities in North Cyprus.

Through our study abroad and scholarship Educators Program, many teachers, teaching assistants, lecturers, and other educators have been working part-time and remotely; earning extra income to support themselves and families. While giving their student wise guidance and valuable opportunities to study abroad in Europe, North Cyprus.

How to Apply

Follow the link on my signature

Re: Apply For North Cyprus University Scholarship by Pamtoye(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2018
Hey, bro am interested, can u please send me a mail@oluwakayodeomotoye@gmail.com to know more about d scholarship terms and conditions 4 undergrads
Re: Apply For North Cyprus University Scholarship by Pamtoye(m): 11:19am On Nov 20, 2018
Niyeal:
*Scholarship Opportunity*

Every month, CyprusUni serves over 2000 international students wishing to study at the most prestigious, top-ranking universities in North Cyprus and Eastern Europe. Scholarships are available for undergraduate, masters and Ph.D degree programs for students from all countries. And for the past 3 - 4 years, CyprusUni has been the top ranking education consultancy for North Cyprus. With just one application, CyprusUni acquires admission and scholarship for international students to the top five quality universities in North Cyprus.

Through our study abroad and scholarship Educators Program, many teachers, teaching assistants, lecturers, and other educators have been working part-time and remotely; earning extra income to support themselves and families. While giving their student wise guidance and valuable opportunities to study abroad in Europe, North Cyprus.

How to Apply

Follow the link on my signature

Hey, bro am interested, can u please send me a mail@oluwakayodeomotoye@gmail.com to know more about d scholarship terms and conditions 4 undergrads
Re: Apply For North Cyprus University Scholarship by Niyeal(m): 11:32am On Nov 20, 2018
Pamtoye:

check your e-mail. reply sent

(1) (Reply)

Drop Those Funny Nicknames You Gave Your School Teachers While In Sec Sch. / Do You Easily Forget Whatever You Read, Chec My 9 Hacks And Say Bye Bye To Forge / [b][/b]change Of Subject Formular

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.