Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos (53052 Views)

Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) / Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police / I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
The effect of E money,yahoozy, buying 30 million naira porsce for girl ala davido tarty billion for ma akant na im dey cause all these problems for naija and its having a negative effect on the youths. Maybe its high time naija go back to the old ways of preaching about making money through legit hustle only.

1 Like

Re: 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos by samuelchimmy(m): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Lol. Now the mother will be happy to see his children to go to jail.. will that be fine.
they will release the hidiot,but not without serious drilling, I hope not
Re: 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
Sense will fall on him when is back from jail.. cheesy
Divay22:

He won't go to jail.
Spending one week there won't be a bad idea though cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos by jaxxy(m): 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
Nonesense son

2 Likes

Re: 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos by Rubyventures: 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shame on his mom.
A mother that can not tolerate her own son's misdeed is not fit to be called a mom, she's better off called a witch.

A mother that will arrest her own child, is that one a mother?

If she doesn't arrest him now, how will he learn his lesson? he will graduate into a full blown robber. Its called tough love.

2 Likes

Re: 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos by movetoca: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
DauraIsAGoal:
Yorubas sha
Stop embarrassing yourself because of likes. Grow up you imbec!le.

2 Likes

Re: 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos by Divay22(f): 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Sense will fall on him when is back from jail.. cheesy
Lol
You can say that again. grin

1 Like

Re: 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos by ACE1010: 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
What do you expect? What goes around comes around!! If you know you know!.….. I rest my case ���
Re: 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Not surprised. Proud ambassador of Brown roof Republic

Re: 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos by AHCB: 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
Na real young money! grin
Re: 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
DauraIsAGoal:
Yorubas sha
You for try hide your foolishness small na.

Re: 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos by lilmax(m): 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
Divay22:

Lol
That ass for your viewing pleasure.. Bro you can't come near it.
And seriously i can't relate to what you're saying grin grin
Do have a nice day.
lol, from the "you can't come near it"

exactly how you know girls that have just yansh and breast to offer grin

baby you must think I'm one of those fools that gives you pms....

how can you relate when all you have in your head is your breast milk as blood? grin

sugar you are suffering from low self esteem, from your first post on this thread, its noticeable

"When you see them on facebook, it's like the world is finished for you that don't have"..

surround yourself with people with sense and you'll feel alright cool

brain fails but boobs and bum fail faster

baby stay woke grin
Re: 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos by Divay22(f): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
lilmax:
lol, from the "you can't come near it"

exactly how you know girls that have just yansh and breast to offer grin

baby you must think I'm one of those fools that gives you pms....

how can you relate when all you have in your head is your breast milk as blood? grin

sugar you are suffering from low self esteem, from your first post on this thread, its noticeable

"When you see them on facebook, it's like the world is finished for you that don't have"..

surround yourself with people with sense and you'll feel alright cool

brain fails but boobs and bum fail faster

baby stay woke grin
K
Re: 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos by Tenn88: 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
was he one of them?

Please ooo To have Sex before marriage Is it a sim?
it is not a sim, it is a network. grin

1 Like

Re: 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos by PastorDannie(m): 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shame on his mom.
A mother that can not tolerate her own son's misdeed is not fit to be called a mom, she's better off called a witch.

A child that want to wreck his mother's finance is that one a son? All d same d guy and the mother deserves each other because,it still boils down to FAILED UPBRINGING.
Re: 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
lilmax:
babe you are no different

your profile pic says it all cool

they contribute money , you contribute breast and yansh

how ironic
can u swear by amadioha u no self-service to dat pix:/. Dont lie ooo cos d strike wey amadioha go strike ehn even the thunders dat stuck during the flooding of noah will be a child's play to this strikecheesy.
Re: 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos by MrGodwithin: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
was he one of them?

it is a very sim card

1 Like

Re: 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos by Seunnzy(m): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
was he one of them?

No its not a "sim"..its a network

1 Like

Re: 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos by Sambaby7640: 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
This family issue not a crime.. .. they will settle this at home.. I wonder what is police issue on this. Train your son so that he will have a bright future...... mother is the blame of this.. he didn't train his child..
you are a big fool. What if she trains him well but he refused to heed to her trainings or warnings?. Most people be talking trash this days

2 Likes

Re: 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos by lexy2014: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A young man has been arrested after stealing over N300,000 from his mother's bank account in Delta state.

According to reports, the suspect named Oke Precious popularly known as 'Young Money', allegedly cleared his mother's account to enjoy himself with his friends.

He took the huge sum of money to flex with his friends and other girls while pretending to be living large like an internet fraudster known as 'Yahoo Boy'.

It was gathered that the suspect stole the money two weeks ago and was nabbed yesterday in company of his friend after the police traced him to popular Valerie hotel in Sapele area.

He shared pictures of himself and his friends while having fun and also flaunted wads of cash on social media.

The suspect and his friend are currently cooling off in police custody as investigation into the matter is underway.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/young-man-arrested-after-stealing-over-n300k-from-moms-account.html

its always funny to hear or read that people are "cooling off" in police cell cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
gurunlocker:

Nigeria song artists also contribute to part of this crazy menace of money making with their stupid songs.
gbam

1 Like

Re: 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos by Diso60090(m): 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
Giddymoney:
His budget

100k drinks and weed

100k slayqueens and prostitutes

50k betnaija

50k spray at night clubs

Life waste while enjoying is not wasted
What a life.....
Re: 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos by Rextizzle(m): 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
ladyF:
Somehow, I had Lil Wayne in mind when i opened this thread. angry

Apple iTunes gift cards $10-$100 denominations needed. N245/$
Silly girl
Re: 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos by keemi(m): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shame on his mom.

A useless child spotted. Maybe dis one also steals from his mum. Olodo undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos by princejakes(m): 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shame on his mom.

Shut up! Incomplete maggot
May this also befall you unfortunate soul

1 Like

Re: 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hmm its a dicey situation ,may be he done too commit and the mum gats embrace the tough love approach. In my days as a teenager I know I went astray once or twice like this. Though I no sleep cell but a threat my uncle made of handing me over to the police was all I needed to stir me to the right part.
So you cant exactly blame his mother.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shame on his mom.

1 Like

Re: 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
You are a fool.. not me. . Learn how to reply a comment in a good manner. Mumu... lipsrsealed undecided
Sambaby7640:
you are a big fool. What if she trains him well but he refused to heed to her trainings or warnings?. Most people be talking trash this days
Re: 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos by ipobarethieves: 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shame on his mom.

kid..Confused thing

2 Likes

Re: 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos by revolt(m): 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
rusher14:
She should disown him.

He'll never amount to anything and if he does, it'll be because he was disowned.
she's probably a single mum that's raised a dysfunctional kid as they aleays do. If he knew hes dad hed probably be locked up now.

1 Like

Re: 'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos by adebaba5: 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shame on his mom.

I think your brain is not getting enough blood and its really doing a number on you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) / 3 Missing Children Found Dead In A Retired Police Officer's Car In Enugu / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.