Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,346 members, 7,839,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Fire Outbreak Engulfed Federal Polytechnic Oko's Admin Block By Cultist - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fire Outbreak Engulfed Federal Polytechnic Oko's Admin Block By Cultist (385 Views)

People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) / Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State / Please Help Me, Whenever I Post On NL, My Link Will Always Block By Anti-spam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak Engulfed Federal Polytechnic Oko's Admin Block By Cultist by Skyworld1990: 10:28am On Nov 20, 2018
The federal polytechnic oko Anambra state was in an inferno.the incident which happened around 2:00am late at night after some suspected cultists took the dastardly action, led by a protest by some corncern aggrieved students against the school management,mode of examination[CBT] and corruption in the school
THE issues/problem circulating around the school campus was the inability of the management to provide the basic standard need of the school in other to make the poly a convenient place to study this led to strike action by the SUG,forceful imposition of POP[paper and pen] exam and burning down of the school administration block.
ACCORDING to eyewitness report around the campus, the fire outbreak happen in the night when some girls in the school hostel saw a thick smoke emitting from the school building and a raised an alarm.before the security team could get take action the whole building was engulf with fire including the school buses.but no persons died.only school document and school computers.
Source:perezsites..com

Re: Fire Outbreak Engulfed Federal Polytechnic Oko's Admin Block By Cultist by Godwinblog10(m): 10:18am On Sep 15, 2019
I'm going to show you how to earn money on Facebook $500 every day or more.

First thing first… If you enjoy to watch videos a lot more than reading then I suggest you check out the video below because I show you how I’m able to earn a lot of money everyday online using the power of the internet.The first thing you need to do is get clear on what kind of product that you want to promote, or what kind of niche that you want to get into. You can get in the health niche, make money niche, or relationship advice niche. All are great niches to get into.

If you want to see how many searches a particular niche is getting simply go over to Google Keyword Planner, and type in the name of the product or niche you going after and it will bring you back some data on how many searches per month it gets. This is how you will know the best niche to go after, it will save you a lot of time and money.

How to earn money on Facebook $500 every day with a group.
Then what you can do next to get started earning $500 per day on Facebook is to set up a group around your particular niche on Facebook. In order for you to get people in that group you will need to search for other groups related to your group and start adding people from those groups.

How to earn $500 a day.

The good thing is, if you checked and made sure that your niche is getting a lot of searches with a Google Keyword Planner like I mentioned above, people will automatically find your group on Facebook and start adding their self in there. It’s really just that simple.

Once you create a group, what you would want to do next is pin a post at the very top promoting whatever product you desire so that when people are inside of the group that will be the first thing that they see. And I’m going to show you how to find those products in this blog also so keep reading.

How to earn money on Facebook $500 every day with Ads
The next way on how to earn money on Facebook $500 a day is to login to Facebook and create a fan page around your particular niche, just like the group. But with the Facebook fan page you’re going to be running ad campaigns starting out as little as $5 a day.

Once you create the Facebook fan page you want to go into your ad manager and create an ad using post engagement. With Facebook you can do a lot of targeting… you’re going to have to test out different things until you find a good target audience.

The great thing about Facebook is that you can target people by age gender and all different kind of things… Just simply start out with $5 a day and run a video ad, or a regular ad and build your fan page around your niche.

FORM MORE INFORMATION AND VIDEOS www.naijaworldloaded..com

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To ICT Hub / How TECNO Rewarded Families During Christmas And New Year / Sunday 27th January 2019 Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.