Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

I Dreamt Where Sanwo Olu Was Poisoned And he Died. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dreamt Where Sanwo Olu Was Poisoned And he Died. (1512 Views)

I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) / #ENDSARS: Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Booed At Lekki Toll-Gate (Video) / 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dreamt Where Sanwo Olu Was Poisoned And he Died. by Muhammadson2020: 10:05pm On May 26, 2019
I had a very bad dream this morning, where Sanwo Olu was poisoned and he died in that dream. It was very scary dream. I prayed about it. He should thread carefully and be more vigilant.
Re: I Dreamt Where Sanwo Olu Was Poisoned And he Died. by budaatum: 10:07pm On May 26, 2019
You need to change your sleeping arrangements. They might be negatively influencing your dreams!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dreamt Where Sanwo Olu Was Poisoned And he Died. by TimFisher2: 10:07pm On May 26, 2019
undecided

I also had the same dream brother

it wasn't Sanwo Olu

but rather Tinubu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dreamt Where Sanwo Olu Was Poisoned And he Died. by sarrki(m): 10:08pm On May 26, 2019
When someone take konked skunk with long island together

This is the effect

3 Likes

Re: I Dreamt Where Sanwo Olu Was Poisoned And he Died. by Muhammadson2020: 10:09pm On May 26, 2019
budaatum:
You need to change your sleeping arrangements. They might be negatively influencing your dreams!
Nope, I hadly dream. But once i dream it is likely to happen.

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt Where Sanwo Olu Was Poisoned And he Died. by donbachi(m): 10:09pm On May 26, 2019
See my armpit ooo
Re: I Dreamt Where Sanwo Olu Was Poisoned And he Died. by Muhammadson2020: 10:12pm On May 26, 2019
TimFisher2:
undecided

I also had the same dream brother

it wasn't Sanwo Olu

but rather Tinubu!
yeah u reminded me, immediately after dat dream, went back to sleep, it was Oba of Lagos. This time around. Wailing and crying from a palace. I woke up again with fear

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt Where Sanwo Olu Was Poisoned And he Died. by yarimo(m): 10:15pm On May 26, 2019
Muhammadson2020:
I had a very bad dream this morning, where Sanwo Olu was poisoned and he died in that dream. It was very scary dream. I prayed about it. He should thread carefully and be more vigilant.
IPOBIANS and wishing someone bad luck are like 5 and 6

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dreamt Where Sanwo Olu Was Poisoned And he Died. by TimFisher2: 10:17pm On May 26, 2019
Muhammadson2020:
yeah u reminded me, immediately after dat dream, went back to sleep, it was Oba of Lagos. This time around. Wailing and crying from a palace. I woke up again with fear

Hmmm

this is an ominous sign...meaning terrible things about to happen

2 Likes

Re: I Dreamt Where Sanwo Olu Was Poisoned And he Died. by Muhammadson2020: 10:17pm On May 26, 2019
yarimo:
IPOBIANS and wishing someone bad luck are like 5 and 6
This not matter of iPod, I am from kogi state

3 Likes

Re: I Dreamt Where Sanwo Olu Was Poisoned And he Died. by yarimo(m): 10:21pm On May 26, 2019
Muhammadson2020:
na lie

3 Likes

Re: I Dreamt Where Sanwo Olu Was Poisoned And he Died. by budaatum: 10:22pm On May 26, 2019
Muhammadson2020:
Nope, I hadly dream. But once i dream it is likely to happen.
Then dream of finding millions or living long healthy life or something that is of benefit and stop dreaming likely to happen dreams that likely never happen!

Just advise o. It's your dream after all.
Re: I Dreamt Where Sanwo Olu Was Poisoned And he Died. by deomelo: 10:25pm On May 26, 2019
No ipob topic is complete without calamity, hatred, destruction and death.

5 Likes

Re: I Dreamt Where Sanwo Olu Was Poisoned And he Died. by Muhammadson2020: 10:26pm On May 26, 2019
budaatum:

Then dream of finding millions or living long healthy life or something that is of benefit and stop dreaming likely to happen dreams that likely never happen!

Just advise o. It's your dream after all.
Allah reveals mysterious things to us through dreams, I don't determine what to dream of.

4 Likes

Re: I Dreamt Where Sanwo Olu Was Poisoned And he Died. by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 26, 2019
Muhammadson2020:
where do you reside?
Re: I Dreamt Where Sanwo Olu Was Poisoned And he Died. by Muhammadson2020: 10:32pm On May 26, 2019
Oma307:

where do you reside?
Born and lives in Lagos state, iyana ipaja

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt Where Sanwo Olu Was Poisoned And he Died. by BuhariAdvocate: 10:35pm On May 26, 2019
Muhammadson2020:
Thank you I will pass this your message to him.this message can't be ignore .

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt Where Sanwo Olu Was Poisoned And he Died. by TooMuchStuff: 10:37pm On May 26, 2019
Think u not far from the truth.
Tinubu and his fulan masters up north wanted a Muslim gov but cannot try their luck with PDP having a Christian candidate agbaje . Since Muslims are a tiny minority in lagos state they have to put sanwo olu to win and be dumped for his deputy who is a Muslim

2 Likes

Re: I Dreamt Where Sanwo Olu Was Poisoned And he Died. by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 26, 2019
Muhammadson2020:
Born and lives in Lagos state, iyana ipaja
this kind of message shouldn't have been brought to a social media like this. I think you are to do the pray for him

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt Where Sanwo Olu Was Poisoned And he Died. by BuhariAdvocate: 10:39pm On May 26, 2019
When exactly you will get sense.
TooMuchStuff:
Think u not far from the truth.
Tinubu and his fulan masters up north wanted a Muslim gov but cannot try their luck with PDP having a Christian candidate agbaje . Since Muslims are a tiny minority in lagos state they have to put sanwo olu to win and be dumped for his deputy who is a Muslim
Re: I Dreamt Where Sanwo Olu Was Poisoned And he Died. by TGM2015: 10:41pm On May 26, 2019
Muhammadson2020:
This might be a reflection of either your wish or your fear about the man you think of most these few days/few hours to your dream.

Anyway, the guy should thread carefully shaa.

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt Where Sanwo Olu Was Poisoned And he Died. by budaatum: 10:48pm On May 26, 2019
Muhammadson2020:
Allah reveals mysterious things to us through dreams, I don't determine what to dream of.
So does sleeping in the wrong position. Besides, not all dreams are revelations from Allah.

The Prophet said, "A good dream is from Allah, and a bad or evil dream is from Satan; so if anyone of you has a bad dream of which he gets afraid, he should spit on his left side and should seek Refuge with Allah from its evil, for then it will not harm him." Volume 4, Book 54, Number 513: Narrated Abu Qatada:ï'

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt Where Sanwo Olu Was Poisoned And he Died. by TooMuchStuff: 10:53pm On May 26, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
When exactly you will get sense.

When your bloodthirsty BuhariApC demons and his agents of death across the country stops the killings and kidnappings.
Especially when you as devil's advocate finally get enough money to free yourself from 30K/month in exchange for your soul...

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt Where Sanwo Olu Was Poisoned And he Died. by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 26, 2019
donbachi:
See my armpit ooo

no hair dey thereooo!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: I Dreamt Where Sanwo Olu Was Poisoned And he Died. by deomelo: 11:24pm On May 26, 2019
Muhammadson2020:

Double ID ipob.

You registered yesterday and your first topic and post on NL is a dream about death.

Why not dream about you dying instead of other people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dreamt Where Sanwo Olu Was Poisoned And he Died. by Ratello: 1:49am On May 27, 2019
Hmmnnn.......there might be some elements of truth in this let's pray ahead for this danger to be averted as Tinubu is too desperate to do anything just to maintain his stranglehold on Lagos Wealth. Ole jatijati
Re: I Dreamt Where Sanwo Olu Was Poisoned And he Died. by bluke(m): 4:56am On May 27, 2019
Muhammadson2020:

nothing about yaya bello that has ..................................
Re: I Dreamt Where Sanwo Olu Was Poisoned And he Died. by Peacemaker5128: 5:25am On May 27, 2019
Thread for pigs and idiots to enjoy themselves
Re: I Dreamt Where Sanwo Olu Was Poisoned And he Died. by Muhammadson2020: 7:39pm On May 29, 2019
Allah Akbar ! Babajide Olushola Sanwo Olu is now our official governor. May Allah continue to guide and protect U.

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Abomination Is This PHOTOS / ”Dry Your Crocodile Tears”, Reno Says As He Lambasts Soyinka / BREAKING: History As Makinde Nominates 27-year Old OAU Graduate As Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.