Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Duped By A Money Changer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Duped By A Money Changer (542 Views)

How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) / How A Man Got Duped Of $30,000 Inside FCMB In Lagos - Photos / How To Setup A Money-Lending Firm In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Duped By A Money Changer by beeman80: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2010
This last weekend i went to Ikeja Airport hotel to change some pounds.Just as i was about to enter the premises some guys approached me with a mouth watery bargain of 235 naira per pound.Innocently i jumped at the offer and also expressed my unreserved fear.Just last year one of the 'money changers' was gunned down because he duped a lady off her foreign currency.I recounted the incident and warned them not try such with me,of cause they promised that they will not do such.I counted my money on the spot and it was complete.I gave him the pound equivalent only to get home to notice that my 'Naira' was N7,500 short. I did'nt believe or comprehend so i recounted the money only to find out the same thing.By the time i got there the guy had taken to his heels.I was about causing a scene so one of the guys who i believe was an accomplice gave me N5,000 after i explained the incidence. The guy i actually changed the money from whose number is 08034825713 and claimed to be 'JIDE' by name is still at large.Please never fall victim like i did.

(1) (Reply)

Fund Your Alertpay Account Or Make Alertpay Payments At The Cheapest Price / Ago, Needed Urgetly ( 50,000 Mt) / "Be Part Of History" Investor Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.