Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling (64860 Views)

Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT / Fani-Kayode Joins APC, meets President Buhari / Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by Epaddy0: 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
This not buhari na. Please this government should tell us what is going on. Coming to if he is actually PMB, why should he allow the boy to kneel to greet him. The world is watching us.
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by Uglymugg: 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
doskie:
the height

Rulerstein, you were able to deduce his height while sitting down but never did with pictures of him standing up.
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by dam2000(m): 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
End time President
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by Sammysavvy(m): 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
holuwharsheun4, See something o
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by bighorlus(m): 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
oweniwe:
Honestly, the Buhari in the pix doesn't look like Buhari sad

I am one of those who doubt that buhari was cloned, but what if the drama is actually different from how we percieve it?
we know how many nations use doubles to secure their presidents at various times during their tenure, the secret service does that too in America.
What if our president is actually sick and bed ridden? and what we have been seeing on tv is his double? what if he isnt bed ridden but not strong enough to attend most of the functions, and its his double being paraded around most times to fill in?
Except if they had a surgery for buhari that we are not aware of, this man looks way younger and healthier.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by lexdino: 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
I was against this "jibril" propaganda but after seeing this pix, it is beginning to seem real.

if you look at the neck of this 'new' Buhari, it appears to be fuller at the back compared to that of the old Buhari.

if you also look at the nose tip of this new Buhari, it curves downward while that of the old Buhari points straight out.

This new Buhari's face also seems bigger than the face of the old Buhari.

When you also look at the old Buhari smiling, you see a wrinkled cheek muscle but this new Buhari has a very smooth looking cheek.

Just my observations anyway.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by chimaobinelson(m): 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
This thing can never be Buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by Yopcity: 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
efighter:

Several of those who wished Buhari death have died before him, I hope you are not the next to die. I pray that God does not send death to take you now so that your parents can eat the fruit of their labour. But you have a role to play if you don't want tob die young, stop wishing others death.

It is foolish and wicked to wish death to another, however lets get serious, if this picture here stands for buhari then there is something wrong about buhari. I rest my case.

5 Likes

Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by Maro4u(m): 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
Thats a boy and his principal, photoshop tins... Come to think of it what will a student be shaking a president hands 4? Did he recover some looted money or what eve person with 7A1 never reach that level. Mtchew
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by Adewunmibaba(m): 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
oweniwe:

You spoke my mind
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by Edgarated(m): 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
This looks like Bro J

1 Like

Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by Thomthom(m): 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
oweniwe:
Even his wife is not Happy
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by DeWisedon(m): 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
i don't buy the idea of this Story of fake Buhari but with this pix now,
I fully believe nnamdi kanu,this is not really the Buhari we voted in

4 Likes

Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by oderinde151(m): 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
oweniwe:
with due respect sir
It's what you think and don't forget the fact that your mind controls everything.
Now look at the picture again and say to yourself that this is buhari and see the miracle.
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by Pussy2sweet: 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
bighorlus:

I am one of those who doubt that buhari was cloned, but what if the drama is actually different from how we percieve it?
we know how many nations use doubles to secure their presidents at various times during their tenure, the secret service does that too in America.
What if our president is actually sick and bed ridden? and what we have been seeing on tv is his double? what if he isnt bed ridden but not strong enough to attend most of the functions, and its his double being paraded around most times to fill in?
Except if they had a surgery for buhari that we are not aware of, this man looks way younger and healthier.

Or maybe it's just the picture...
These are pictures and the video from the same event. Do you still think he looks younger? Looking healthy is a good thing. This is 100 percent Buhari.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9sC7LxI-XQ

1 Like

Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by Thomthom(m): 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
Maro4u:
Thats a boy and his principal, photoshop tins... Come to think of it what will a student be shaking a president hands 4? Did he recover some looted money or what eve person with 7A1 never reach that level. Mtchew

Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by emekaRaj(m): 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
ngoziempress:
\
The same thing i was about to say. And the shady part is that he is not addressing the issue. Buhari might be dead or something and APC is covering the whole thing up so they can loot more money.

They will be foolish to be addressing, a very useless, nonsense issue like this. That's giving credents to the issue. U ppl should be ashamed of ur self. To even fathom the idea
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by madridsta007(m): 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
Firefire:
With this picture, I am beginning to suspect some fraudulent & devilish activities in Aso Rock

I didn’t want to listen to such theories, but again, the guys in Aso Rock have proven that they are not beyond this sort of mischief.
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by ashjay001(m): 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
oweniwe:

I use glasses too. Once u remove it, it causes a disruption in ur features
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by Lilkini(m): 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
oweniwe:

wallahi this person looks way younger than our president i know

2 Likes

Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by tesppidd: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
Pussy2sweet:

These are pictures and the video from the same event. Do you still he looks younger? Looking healthy is a good thing. This is 100 percent Buhari.

why are you wasting data on unrepentant eediots?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by Pascchal: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
AlphaStyles:
WTF how is unn still giving admission?

I was admitted in the month of august sir
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by JaphNice(m): 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
Who am I seeing God is this real buhari? I doubt
geadom:
At the official unveiling of APC road map for 2019 elections titled "THE NEXT LEVEL".
A School boy meet and shakes president Buhari while kneeling.
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by tesppidd: 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
emekaRaj:

They will be foolish to be addressing, a very useless, nonsense issue like this. That's giving credents to the issue. U ppl should be ashamed of ur self. To even fathom the idea
my personal prayer is for the President to leave them wallowing in theirs ignorance and mischief till 2023.

1 Like

Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by Lilkini(m): 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
enginaf:
Yeah cause we value our elders
taaaa mechie onu nsi!!! value which elders?? When a small boy calls his father by his own name,u call that value?? dont let me catch you

1 Like

Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by asiaadex: 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
enginaf:

Yeah cause we value our elders
We dat don't do that. Does it mean � we don't respect our elders?.....That's Y u pple can never embrace western education fully.....
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by themanderon: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
Our President is a shape shifting alien that mysteriously seems to be getting younger as the days go by instead of getting older. grin
That's Nigerian wonder for you.
That which was done in secret will soon be revealed.

4 Likes

Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by bizzibodi(m): 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
Amhadulahi!eBaba is looking younger & healthier than that boy,may Allah b praise. grin grin,Allahukbar!
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
An achievement

Lolzzzzzz

I wish the boys' hands contained what the Apple of many years ago contained!

You know during the time of Abacha! tongue tongue tongue
If you want to cheat, make sure you cheat death, not people. If you must lie, then lie down to sleep, but don’t lie to people. If you need to beg, then beg God for forgiveness, don’t beg people for money. And if you must boast, boast only of God’s love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by Predstan: 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
Pussy2sweet:

These are pictures and the video from the same event. Do you still he looks younger? Looking healthy is a good thing. This is 100 percent Buhari.

Nigeria is in Mess.. Look at our president reading 100% of his speech from a note

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash / See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) / Wole Soyinka Enjoying The Lagos-Ibadan Railway. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.