Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling (64849 Views)

Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT / Fani-Kayode Joins APC, meets President Buhari / Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
Apc or the Fed govt need to come out and clarify things ooo. Aisha and Zarah buhari looked dull... what is actually going on... The jubril matter.. is becoming...

4 Likes

Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by CoolAmbience(m): 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
oweniwe:
Honestly, the Buhari in the pix doesn't look like Buhari sad

Honestly, this does not interpret like what was written by a normal human being.
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by GOZ4CHRIST(m): 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
Pussy2sweet:
You guys are right. He doesn't look like Buhari, he looks like Obasanjo undecided

More pictures from the same event..

Even the face of the wife in the first picture will tell you the truth.

1 Like

Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by CoolAmbience(m): 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
ngoziempress:
\
The same thing i was about to say. And the shady part is that he is not addressing the issue. Buhari might be dead or something and APC is covering the whole thing up so they can loot more money.

Lol....

So kids too are now allowed to post on NL....

Nawa o.
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by collinometricx: 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
oweniwe:

I der tell you
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by akinszz: 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
oweniwe:
na jubrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by deomelo: 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
Don't know his ethnic origin, but I confer on the young man the grant title of Omoluabi.

Best wishes to that wonderful and respectful young man
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by zudozz: 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
Chai see Nigerian fLEziDEnt!
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by Austinoiz(m): 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
See how Jubrin Al Sudani dey shine teeth because a boy knelt down for him. grin grin grin
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by Nwibii: 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
oweniwe:

So many things are wrong with the picture.

1. Real Buhari laughs/smiles 'maturely' .... This Buhari laughs/smiles like a clown, Mr. Bean kind of smile.

2. Have you ever seen the Older Buhari without his glasses? ... This Buhari does like he doesn't need glasses at all... As if they are forcing him to wear glasses that he doesn't need.

Have you seen Aisha Buhari without her glasses? Buhari senior Aisha by at least 25 years.... And Buhari can see without glasses.... Buhari and Aisha now look like age mates

3. This Buhari... As he barb his hair.... His scalp looks fresh... How can can a 75 yrs old man who had been sick ... And his head will be fresh like that.... No wrinkles, no old skin.... Fresh cheeks ... Ah ah....

The Buhari in the pix is not up to 70...

U are right to some extend, but I don't agree with u on the second paragraph of ur No. 2 which says "Have you seen Aisha Buhari without her glasses? Buhari senior Aisha by at least 25 years.... And Buhari can see without glasses.... Buhari and Aisha now look like age mates" Now answer this question. Haven't u seen those older than PMB without glasses? Haven't u seen kids of ten years old with short and long sightedness and need glass to correct those defects?
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by gare(f): 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
Barney11:
This is not my Buhari,i don't care about my 30k again!!!!I want my baba back!

So you final agree to recieving 30k, anyway I don't want to join the bandwagon of those saying this is not PMB, one day breeze go blow fowl Yash go open , make they continue.

1 Like

Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by Christistruth00: 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
oweniwe:

1. Real Buhari laughs/smiles 'maturely' .... This Buhari laughs/smiles like a clown, Mr. Bean kind of smile.

2. Have you ever seen the Older Buhari without his glasses? ... This Buhari does like he doesn't need glasses at all... As if they are forcing him to wear glasses that he doesn't need.

Have you seen Aisha Buhari without her glasses? Buhari senior Aisha by at least 25 years.... And Buhari can see without glasses.... Buhari and Aisha now look like age mates

3. This Buhari... As he barb his hair.... His scalp looks fresh... How can can a 75 yrs old man who had been sick ... And his head will be fresh like that.... No wrinkles, no old skin.... Fresh cheeks ... Ah ah....

Of course it is not Buhari but the” Jubril from Sudan”crowd are planting fake news to show as evidence Supporting their lies.
You know they are seasoned 419 Professionals.
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by aezenkwu(m): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
This is not Buhari. Nnamdi Kalu is right. I have beginning to think of it oh.

1 Like

Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by AbuEzeFemi(m): 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
Jubril
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by Christistruth00: 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
Firefire:
With this picture, I am beginning to suspect some fraudulent & devilish activities in Aso Rock

It is Ipob that planted that picture and made that claim, nobody said that was Buhari the man was just at a function where Buhari’s wife was present.
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by Giftedprof: 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
I pity Nigerians.
The person in that pic is not Buhari
Take it or leave it .
This government na major scam

3 Likes

Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by liyahwillie(f): 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
OGA BUBU...HMMM I SMELL SOMETHING FISHYYYY.. OGA JUBRIL ....
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by liyahwillie(f): 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
OGA BUBU...HMMM I SMELL SOMETHING FISHYYYY.. OGA JUBRIL ....
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by Pussy2sweet: 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
GOZ4CHRIST:

Even the face of the wife in the first picture will tell you the truth.

Yes. The way she walks too. Seems she now has bow legs. Jubril's dick must be bigger than Buhari's cucumber grin

Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by Kiloseria: 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
Every insidious men on earth shall face judgement. I rather listen to a sermon of repentance by a drunk than to allow any political pastor to stand in the holy Alta of the most high.

1 Like

Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by RexTramadol1: 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
Eeewoooo!
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by apureclient(m): 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
lol.. This is not buhari..even the boy kneeling down was suspecting something is wrong..look at the boys reaction.. look at his face
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by Barney11: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
gare:

So you final agree to recieving 30k, anyway I don't want to join the bandwagon of those saying this is not PMB, one day breeze go blow fowl Yash go open , make they continue.

Jokes,whether Buhari. Or not,it does not pay my bills.
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by MrGoogle88: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
oweniwe:

I promise you that's not Buhari...
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by doskie(m): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
Uglymugg:

Rulerstein, you were able to deduce his height while sitting down but never did with pictures of him standing up.
get the Bleep out my mention you uncultured fcuktard
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by periphetes: 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
Kai, Nigeria has finally gotten a cloned president. grin Honestly, The politicians have truly stolen our freedom. Pointers, Atiku will surely win the 2019 election. I pray he doesn't succeed. But what are we gonna do about it if he does win? Messed up country. angry
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by Uglymugg: 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
doskie:
get the Bleep out my mention you uncultured fcuktard
lol.
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by Amchido(m): 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
This is Jubril Aminu from Sudan!
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by ikorodureporta: 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
Buhari the ogbanje cheesy we don't even Kno him again
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by ikorodureporta: 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
grin grin grin Jubril!
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by Smooyis(m): 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
Friend01:

When will you people claiming Buhari is no alive come up with the real Buhari and a clear evidence of where and who buried him instead spewing this conspiracy balderdash.

You know it very easy to look foolish and talk like an slowpoke, but being sensible is a whole new dimension.
And when such theory is coming from a horde who are known for selling fake spare parts at Upper Eweka and Obalende then just lay down your heads because it's not worth a blink of any sensible being with an average IQ.
Stop being insultive and look at so much evidence before you shocked
Re: School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling by Friend01(m): 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
Smooyis:
Stop being insultive and look at so much evidence before you shocked
Which evidence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) / Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory / Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.