Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump? (4542 Views)

On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine / It's Better To Be An Atheist Than A Nigerian Christian Or Muslim - Man Says / Should Christian Support And Defend Israel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump? by Goshen360(m): 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
bedspread:
If u like , live inside Whitehouse! A man without Understanding of the times and Seasons will remain the same!

Donald Trump is best Thing that has Happened to the USA in Decades!!

Today The Country is benefiting Graciously! The Economy is booming! Jobs are Available! Righteousness is adhered to! Unrighteous decrees are being upturned!

Despite the Fake news media are gradually becoming tired!

A Man that has gone about implementing all he promised befor Election...,

Only Evil blacks do not appreciate Trump!!

First of all, I have understanding of times and you can check my history here on religious section. I don't even know when you came on board.

2. Trump is the worst modern president in history and that's why this midterm electon is sending a message to his foolishness in the white house.

3. America had always being gracious and will continue to be. Talking about righteousness being adhere to....YOU MUST BE A JOKE LIKE TRUMP HIMSELF. Under this administration, there's has been more shooting and killing in history. There's been more racial profiling of black people than ever. There has been more emboldened racial discrimination than ever... Etc. U WANNA KNOW WHY? LOOK AT THE CHARACTER OF THE MAN AT THE TOP? I'm not saying he's the one telling these folks to do it BUT IT STARTED FROM HIM AT THE TOP.

4. Economy. Do you know how economy works? Let me school you a little bit and these are facts as Google is your friend...

When Obama took office, he inherited grate depression and economic collapse from Bush and the unemployment was nearly 10%

When Obama left office, it was 4% unemployment and Trump inherited a roboast economy AND STILL GROWING.

Trump gave tax cuts to company and their rich executives but wages are stagnant. However more jobs was created because these CEO understand they can't get more jobs into the economy and make more money but won't trickle down the profit or the tax cuts given to them so wages are stagnant. Therefore you see job growth WHICH BY THE WAY IS PREDICTED TO GROW FROM OBAMA administration.... economy just don't grow from trees, you have to work it over certain period of time. Trump hasn't messed up the roboast economy he inherited and so it will continue to GROW.

5. Tell me one thing Trump has implement OTHER THAN TAX CUT FOR THE RICH? Obamacare is in court because Trump wants to take away pre existing conditions and Americans are saying NO! He hasn't build no walls which he said Mexicans will pay for. Everything Trump is doing in campaign is fear motivated campaign and playing to the ignorance of his base, the white poor and uneducated Americans, these are his base....YOU KNOW HE SAID...I LOVE THE POORLY EDUCATED PEOPLE...

And lastly, it is black people like you who supports Trump that are evil....you know why, Trump never associated with our black heritage nor our civil rights nor human rights. Ask him what he did on MLK day and how he's treated our black women in the white house and black reporters? Greater percentage of black who voted for him and turning away from him because they now see his true colors and are saying NO TO HIS VOTE COME 2020 AND BTW, YOU CAN PRINT AND WEAR TRUMP 2020 FOR ALL I CARE, THERE ARE GROUND WORK GOING ON TO SEND HIM PACKING IN 2020 SO AMERICANS HAVE GO TO SLEEP AND REST AT NIGHT....TRUMP IS HEADACHE AND DISASTER TO USA....WE WAKE UP TO ONE CRAZY ISSUE EVERYDAY TO ANOTHER BUT WE SLEPT GOOD WHEN OBAMA WAS IN OFFICE.

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump? by Martinez19(m): 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
Goshen360:

Now let's talk facts and fact check our conversation.

The word "illegal" immigrants is a play down on words depending how you want to argue it in legal terms and under the Constitution of the USA.

If a Nigerian man comes here "legally" by obtaining visa AND AFTER HE OVERSTAYS OR DONT GO BACK....he/she becomes ILLEGAL in the USA.

The Mexicans who swim into USA or come through the back door without obtaining visa LEGALLY and stay here in USA are also illegal.

While I agree it is unfair to the Nigerian man who came here legally, I also say it's not the Nigerian man fault because the geographical location and immigration policies in place he had to follow. The Mexican man on the other hand geographical location favours him and he took advantage of the system.

Now, what's the solution since they both in USA ILLEGALLY? Send all of them back? That won't solve the problem because when the documents defines who is illiegal, it puts these two categories of people as ILLEGAL.

So what's to be done bipartisan is find a common ground to agree to solve USA immigration policies not send them back and by the way, sending them back is not compassion.

I can't argue if Trump hates black people or not but he's definitely a white nationalist and black people do not like such because of what it reminds us....check your history.
All these arguments do not, even in the slightest sense, make any solid case against Trump. Sending people, who came illegally, back is a sound idea and Trump is not breaking any rule by doing that. Regardless of your geographical location or advantage, coming into someone's country illegally is wrong.
Re: How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump? by LordReed(m): 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
bedspread:

Donald Trump may not be a Saint! But HE is a Willing tool in GOD'S HANDS! Open your eyes well...

What do you Call a Man who is bringing back the USA to its Foundation of Godliness!

What do you Call that is against all the satanic vices the demoncrats were inventing in the USA!

What do you Call a Man That Respects His Creator, And Involes HIM in all!!

The Only Reason America is Prospering today is because The Present Leadership Acknowledges GOD ALMIGHTY! nothing more!

Donald Trump by all Human aspersions was not supposed to be President!! He didn't even know HE will win! The World didn't give Him a chance!

But Because he had Involved THE ALMIGHTY,
Every other aspirations had to give way!

President Donald Trump as President is The Finger of GOD!

By lying, paying of prostitutes, insulting people, showing no empathy and supporting murderous authoritarians? Ah its true that's exactly how the bible says you should do it.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump? by LordReed(m): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
Martinez19:
@bold
grin I see that you are one of the CNN sheeples. If we Nigerians choose to migrate legally to the USA, Trump has no problem with that. Trump is against illegal immigration and when he promised to send illegal immigrants back, CNN and other "Liberal" media outlets twisted it, in their political inspired hatred for Trump, to imply that Trump hates non-Americans thereby branding Trump a racist.

Many Nigerians are having it tough and as a result they appreciate any leader that is passionate about the his/her country. For your information, Trump does not hate blacks.

Yeah that's why they want to reduce visa and immigration quotas because they love y'all.

Edit: BTW who is his closest black advisor or white house official? How many black people are on his cabinet?

1 Like

Re: How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump? by Martinez19(m): 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
LordReed:

Yeah that's why they want to reduce visa and immigration quotas because they love y'all.

Edit: BTW who is his closest black advisor or white house official? How many black people are on his cabinet?
grin You little ones and your unfounded sense of entitlement. America doesn't owe us sh1t. If they choose to reduce their visa and immigration quotas, they have the right to do so. You guys are not even ashamed of yourselves, implying that a government exercising their right to limit visa and immigration quota is hatred towards non-Americans. What happened to your country? Limiting visa and immigration quota doesn't necessarily mean a country hates others. America and other European countries are in need of reducing their visa and immigration quotas thanks to what they have suffered from open border policy and the need to fix their country.

He doesn't need to have black staff. It's not written anywhere that he must have a black staff. Stop playing the race card.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump? by LordReed(m): 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
Martinez19:
grin You little ones and your unfounded sense of entitlement. America doesn't owe us sh1t. If they choose to reduce their visa and immigration quotas, they have the right to do so. You guys are not even ashamed of yourselves, implying that a government exercising their right to limit visa and immigration quota is hatred towards non-Americans. What happened to your country? Limiting visa and immigration quota doesn't necessarily mean a country hates others. America and other European countries are in need of reducing their visa and immigration quotas thanks to what they have suffered from open border policy and the need to fix their country.

He doesn't need to have black staff. It's not written anywhere that he must have a black staff. Stop playing the race card.

LoL. I thought you said Trump doesn't what to stop legal immigration, you are given proof you now change mouth.

He doesn't hate blacks but he'd rather not have them around him. LMFAO!
Re: How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump? by Martinez19(m): 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
LordReed:

LoL. I thought you said Trump doesn't what to stop legal immigration, you are given proof you now change mouth.

He doesn't hate blacks but he'd rather not have them around him. LMFAO!
SMH. Why are you not being logical? Decreasing visa and immigration quota does not mean they are against legal immigration. Reducing the quota means they are going to now accept fewer legal immigrants. That's all. Whether the quota is high or low, you will be admitted, if selected, if you migrate legally but rejected if you choose to migrate illegally. That's how sane countries work.
Re: How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump? by LordReed(m): 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
Martinez19:
SMH. Why are you not being logical? Decreasing visa and immigration quota does not mean they are against legal immigration. Reducing the quota means they are going to now accept fewer legal immigrants. That's all. Whether the quota is high or low, you will be admitted, if selected, if you migrate legally but rejected if you choose to migrate illegally. That's how sane countries work.

You are the one being illogical. Do you reduce something you like? Do you make it harder to have something you perceive as good? Like what kind of backwards thinking are you doing?
Re: How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump? by Martinez19(m): 11:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
LordReed:

You are the one being illogical. Do you reduce something you like? Do you make it harder to have something you perceive as good? Like what kind of backwards thinking are you doing?
SMH. The reduction is not done out of hatred for non-Americans but for the interest of America. Reducing quota does not mean they hate non-Americans, America comes first. See, you know what? Let's end this discussion here. Bye. SMH
Re: How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump? by Goshen360(m): 1:29am On Nov 22, 2018
Martinez19:
All these arguments do not, even in the slightest sense, make any solid case against Trump. Sending people, who came illegally, back is a sound idea and Trump is not breaking any rule by doing that. Regardless of your geographical location or advantage, coming into someone's country illegally is wrong.

Just as I thought....u can't debate this argument.

Again, I completely agree with you you the Mexicans shouldn't swing in or jump the fence etc into the USA BUT....BUT....BUT....u r not listening to my argument of legal terms here....that is,

When you hear "ILLEGAL" immigrants, it means BOTH those who came LEGALLY by visa and had overstayed or didn't go back AND THOSE Mexicans who swimmed or jumped in.....they are BOTH NOW ILLEGAL by LAW.

What do you do to them? Send them all back?
Re: How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump? by Goshen360(m): 1:34am On Nov 22, 2018
LordReed:

Exactly how I'm trying to school this Trumpets....the man said it himself.... HE'S A NATIONALIST and his based understood that. And btw, Duke who is a racist and white nationalist was first for congratulate Trump after Trump said that.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump? by Martinez39(m): 2:52am On Nov 22, 2018
Goshen360:

Just as I thought....u can't debate this argument.

Again, I completely agree with you you the Mexicans shouldn't swing in or jump the fence etc into the USA BUT....BUT....BUT....u r not listening to my argument of legal terms here....that is,

When you hear "ILLEGAL" immigrants, it means BOTH those who came LEGALLY by visa and had overstayed or didn't go back AND THOSE Mexicans who swimmed or jumped in.....they are BOTH NOW ILLEGAL by LAW.

What do you do to them? Send them all back?
Yes, you send them back. It's the best decision objectively. Shikena.
Re: How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump? by JeromeBlack: 3:48am On Nov 22, 2018
Martinez39:

Do you know how hard it is to send them back? The cost and the lengthy procedure?

This is why Obama's administration tried to create a process where the illegal Mexicans could be sorted out. They wanted to keep some and send some back. They wanted to sort out the ones that had proper asylum claims, the ones that had useful skills to America and the ones that were useless.

Trump even broke international law by denying some of them asylum. He also wants to deport all of them which is physically impossible.

See how trump administration kept children as little as 3-5 year olds separate from their mothees, so e who have now been lost in the system.
Re: How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump? by JeromeBlack: 3:52am On Nov 22, 2018
Goshen360:

Exactly how I'm trying to school this Trumpets....the man said it himself.... HE'S A NATIONALIST and his based understood that. And btw, Duke who is a racist and white nationalist was first for congratulate Trump after Trump said that.

Do Martinez and the other Trump supporters even understand what nationalism means?

These guys are no different from pastor worshippers. They rather not listen to the message from the source as they prefer to worship the man's riches.

They believe that since trump is rich and he has power and beautiful women, trump is right. They worship the charisma rather than listening to the message.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump? by BRRR: 7:47am On Nov 22, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Is that the best you can come up with? You cannot address the evils and wrongs that Trump has done?

You dont have any shame? Is this what christianity teaches you?
1st of call its clear u dont have integrity, 2nd ur own evil will one day be brought to light 3rd why cant u aswell talk about the good things he have done 4th u are biased. 5th u are not an american. So keep quiet. Nd dont quote me again else ur phone screen will break
Re: How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump? by LordReed(m): 8:04am On Nov 22, 2018
Martinez19:
SMH. The reduction is not done out of hatred for non-Americans but for the interest of America. Reducing quota does not mean they hate non-Americans, America comes first. See, you know what? Let's end this discussion here. Bye. SMH

This is just you trying to rationalise hateful behavior. There are ways to strengthen immigration controls without reducing quotas. One way you can easily figure this is a hypocritical move is that Trump reduced H1B1 visa quotas but his businesses increased their demands for H1B1 visas.
Re: How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump? by Goshen360(m): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
Martinez39:

Okay, in the same logic and response from you. If your relatives or any of your family members come here and overstayed or out of status and becoming ILLEGAL....do you still agree that Trump send them back still?
Re: How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump? by Goshen360(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Do Martinez and the other Trump supporters even understand what nationalism means?

These guys are no different from pastor worshippers. They rather not listen to the message from the source as they prefer to worship the man's riches.

They believe that since trump is rich and he has power and beautiful women, trump is right. They worship the charisma rather than listening to the message.

Mehnnn, I tell you these church folks think the state and church are one and the same hence, they falsely say America is a Christian nation.

Hold on a minute, if America is a Christian nation how come the founding fathers drafted the Constitution and the first amendment when religion was mentioned as if only Christians are suppose to live in America.

cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump? by JeromeBlack: 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
BRRR:
1st of call its clear u dont have integrity, 2nd ur own evil will one day be brought to light 3rd why cant u aswell talk about the good things he have done 4th u are biased. 5th u are not an american. So keep quiet. Nd dont quote me again else ur phone screen will break

My phone screen has been broken already from last month. Fake prophet.

Guy, face the facts, your Trump is a bad leader
Re: How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump? by BRRR: 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
JeromeBlack:

My phone screen has been broken already from last month. Fake prophet.

Guy, face the facts, your Trump is a bad leader tje fact u need to face is the bad leadership of buhariallow Americansto deal with there problems

Re: How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump? by Martinez19(m): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
Goshen360:

Okay, in the same logic and response from you. If your relatives or any of your family members come here and overstayed or out of status and becoming ILLEGAL....do you still agree that Trump send them back still?
Yes.
Re: How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump? by Goshen360(m): 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
Martinez19:
Yes.

Ok good....at least you're sincere enough.
Re: How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump? by bedspread: 10:18am On Nov 23, 2018
[s]
Goshen360:

First of all, I have understanding of times and you can check my history here on religious section. I don't even know when you came on board.

2. Trump is the worst modern president in history and that's why this midterm electon is sending a message to his foolishness in the white house.

3. America had always being gracious and will continue to be. Talking about righteousness being adhere to....YOU MUST BE A JOKE LIKE TRUMP HIMSELF. Under this administration, there's has been more shooting and killing in history. There's been more racial profiling of black people than ever. There has been more emboldened racial discrimination than ever... Etc. U WANNA KNOW WHY? LOOK AT THE CHARACTER OF THE MAN AT THE TOP? I'm not saying he's the one telling these folks to do it BUT IT STARTED FROM HIM AT THE TOP.

4. Economy. Do you know how economy works? Let me school you a little bit and these are facts as Google is your friend...

When Obama took office, he inherited grate depression and economic collapse from Bush and the unemployment was nearly 10%

When Obama left office, it was 4% unemployment and Trump inherited a roboast economy AND STILL GROWING.

Trump gave tax cuts to company and their rich executives but wages are stagnant. However more jobs was created because these CEO understand they can't get more jobs into the economy and make more money but won't trickle down the profit or the tax cuts given to them so wages are stagnant. Therefore you see job growth WHICH BY THE WAY IS PREDICTED TO GROW FROM OBAMA administration.... economy just don't grow from trees, you have to work it over certain period of time. Trump hasn't messed up the roboast economy he inherited and so it will continue to GROW.

5. Tell me one thing Trump has implement OTHER THAN TAX CUT FOR THE RICH? Obamacare is in court because Trump wants to take away pre existing conditions and Americans are saying NO! He hasn't build no walls which he said Mexicans will pay for. Everything Trump is doing in campaign is fear motivated campaign and playing to the ignorance of his base, the white poor and uneducated Americans, these are his base....YOU KNOW HE SAID...I LOVE THE POORLY EDUCATED PEOPLE...

And lastly, it is black people like you who supports Trump that are evil....you know why, Trump never associated with our black heritage nor our civil rights nor human rights. Ask him what he did on MLK day and how he's treated our black women in the white house and black reporters? Greater percentage of black who voted for him and turning away from him because they now see his true colors and are saying NO TO HIS VOTE COME 2020 AND BTW, YOU CAN PRINT AND WEAR TRUMP 2020 FOR ALL I CARE, THERE ARE GROUND WORK GOING ON TO SEND HIM PACKING IN 2020 SO AMERICANS HAVE GO TO SLEEP AND REST AT NIGHT....TRUMP IS HEADACHE AND DISASTER TO USA....WE WAKE UP TO ONE CRAZY ISSUE EVERYDAY TO ANOTHER BUT WE SLEPT GOOD WHEN OBAMA WAS IN OFFICE.
[/s] Glorify GOD that Trump is USA president... that's all I'll say to u
Re: How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump? by JeromeBlack: 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s] Glorify GOD that Trump is USA president... that's all I'll say to u

Nonsense
Re: How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump? by bedspread: 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Nonsense
GOD Bless you
Re: How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump? by donnie(m): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
JeromeBlack:
I was surprised when I found out that there are Nigerians who support Trump!

Really? And some of them are planning to apply for USA visa for the first time!

What is christian about Trump? That I would like to know

So your support for him depends on immigration to the U.S?

If you must know, last communion service Pastor Chris spoke to a global audience of several millions around the world, asking then to support Donald Trump. According to him, no government of the world supports the gospel and biblical principles like the trump administration.

He charged the global congregation to vote the Republican party in the election which was to hold the following day. "For those of you outside the U.S., call your relatives who live in the U.S. and ask them to vote the Republican party."

Many testify that this announcement to a large extent resulted in victory for the Republican party.
Re: How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump? by JeromeBlack: 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2018
donnie:

So your support for him depends on immigration to the U.S?

If you must know, last communion service Pastor Chris spoke tow a global audience of several millions around the world, asking then to support Donald Trump. According to him, no government of the world supports the gospel and biblical principles like the trump administration.

He charged the global congregation to vote the Republican party on the election which was to hold the following day. "For those of you outside the U.S., call your relatives who live in the U.S. and ask them to vote the Republican party."

Many testify that this announcement to large extent resulted in victory for the Republican party.

So, pastor Chris made Donald Trump to win the election?

Too bad that pastor chris was not connected to the victory of the first black president Obama.
Secondly, it is a lie. Pastor Chris does not even have the influence to have an effect on the us elections (a country of 300 million poeple)

Furthermore, pastor chris is an !diot if he truly supports Donald Trump. Or maybe pastor chris voted for Trump because he is like Trump- they both like to cheat on their wives.

How can a pastor support a man that
-cheats on his wife
-sleeps with prostitutes
-treats women like trash (grabs them by the Womanliness)
-cheats on his tax
-lies consitently about his policies
-treats his black staff like trash
-pallies around with dictators
-talks anyhow on twitter like a teenager
-
Re: How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
Goshen360:

Satanic evil Democrat you are. The lord will smite you in due time.

Your no2 and no3 points are completely false. Yet you claim to have a moral standing to acknowledge Trump a liar? Evil Satanist!!!

We shouldnt support Trump but we should support Theifbama and the demonic democratic party that openly supports, abortion, gay marriage etc - the same thing that the Lord expressly condemned in the Bible.

Away with you, Satan. You cannot deceive us. Evil disgusting human being.
Re: How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
Goshen360:

Mehnnn, I tell you these church folks think the state and church are one and the same hence, they falsely say America is a Christian nation.

Hold on a minute, if America is a Christian nation how come the founding fathers drafted the Constitution and the first amendment when religion was mentioned as if only Christians are suppose to live in America.

cheesy
Oga go and read the separation illusion by John Whitehead. America is well enough a Christian nation. No question about that. Mumu. Satanist.
Re: How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
Barrack Thiefbama lost both house and the senate during his tenure as president. Trump won the senate and key gubernatorial races. Even in the house, most Trump-hating satanists were replaced by moderate ones.
The midterm elections was really a victory for Trump.

Satanists everywhere!!!!
Re: How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump? by JeromeBlack: 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
Fyi0:
Barrack Thiefbama lost both house and the senate during his tenure as president. Trump won the senate and key gubernatorial races. Even in the house, most Trump-hating satanists were replaced by moderate ones.
The midterm elections was really a victory for Trump.

Satanists everywhere!!!!

Satanists? You are so brainwashed by religion. Anyone that you disagree with is a Satanist! Nonsense!

Is Trump more like christ or an anti-christ?

A man that cheats on his wife
A man that sleeps with prostitutes
A man that lies about his policies. (where is the wall of Mexico?)
A man that cheats on his taxes
A man that maltreats his black staff
Re: How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump? by donnie(m): 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
JeromeBlack:

So, pastor Chris made Donald Trump to win the election?

Too bad that pastor chris was not connected to the victory of the first black president Obama.
Secondly, it is a lie. Pastor Chris does not even have the influence to have an effect on the us elections (a country of 300 million poeple)

While I chose to ignore the rest of the nonsense you just typed, this one caught my attention.

You guys always prefer to live in ignorance; it gives you some sort of sick hope.

Firstly, the Loveworld USA network currently reaches 12 million homes in the U.S. I didn't say 12million people... I said 12million homes.

I just returned from a conference where we celebrated the free distribution of 1billion copies of Rhapsody of Realities in 2018 alone. From January to November 2018. 1billion copies distributed to 1billion real people around the world. The book has been translated into 1004 languages. Nothing like it in the world! And we're just beginning... The world hasn't seen anything yet.

There was a Rhapsody online prayer conference this year 2018 with 100 million participants.

There are over 43 million partners of Rhapsody of Realities around the world. I didn't say readers of Rhapsody, And I don't mean prayer partners; I mean FINANCIAL partners.

Over 16 million partners of the healing school around the world.

Even if you do not believe his message, common sense should tell you to fear such a man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Voice Of The 7th Angel, The Ark Is Here Again / What Lesson Did You Learn From Christmas? / A Story That Shows The Difference Between Nigerian And Western Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.