Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,676 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil - Jobs/Vacancies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil (335208 Views)

Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee / Latest Job Openings At Exxonmobil Entry Level / Latest Job Recruitment At Exxonmobil 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Chinyeremaka: 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
What course please?

ExpertNLer:
See for yourself - 16/02/2019
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Delightsome077: 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
Modify and click on update, it will change automatically. Change of date has nothing to do with your chances. All these fallacies about changed date bringing u close should at least stop. Confirm info b4 spreading pls.
Toyo10:
I think it's fair to say those that have their dates changed to a nearer date stands a fair chance of success...

If u modify anything on Ur page... It will still remain d same...

All d best to everyone

5 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by jidex4life: 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
Delightsome077:
Modify and click on update, it will change automatically. Change of date has nothing to do with your chances. All these fallacies about changed date bringing u close should at least stop. Confirm info b4 spreading pls.
me took updated mine and it changed to today's date
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by jidex4life: 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
I think ExxonMobil's HR can update a part of our portal we can't access. So there are two ways your date can change. Firstly it can change if you make an update your self. Secondly it can change if ExxonMobil HR updates your status back end, That is a part of your portal that you can't access. This second way signifies that you have been marked for progress as seen when people's date changed as they progressed from application received to application under review and also people's date changed just before they were called for test.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Toyo10: 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
Guys chill ooo.. no be fight...nah just dragnet logic...

If the date changes without u adjusting or modifying anything it means HR must have viewed Ur application for sumtin...

So the question here is dat guys that have their dates changed did u all modify your accounts? NO!

Of which I know sum1 whose date changed without him making adjustments on his account...

However, lets hope for the best. The date thing Varied for everyone b4 d invite....(mine changed long after many had theirs changed)

The date thing from logic looks positive nd others can still have theirs changed at anytime...

Lets just hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Toyo10: 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
Delightsome077:

Well I did try to modify my account but the date still remained the same after updating...
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Macgyver1: 12:23am On Feb 17, 2019
Toyo10:

Well I did try to modify my account but the date still remained the same after updating...

Which link did you use to login?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by simplebb: 1:16am On Feb 17, 2019
Toyo10:

Maybe u didn't do it rightly. The date will definitely change.

This change of date of a thing doesn't have anything to do with one's chances.

Soonest, regret and success mail will be sent and all these speculations will be put to bed.

One should just hope and pray for the best.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by engrnic: 3:43am On Feb 17, 2019
Guys letz be calm,the most important thing is that the application status still indicates "application under review".
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by areolae: 11:24am On Feb 17, 2019
Some might liken most comments on here as that initial feverish state of the jittery rookie!

It's a phase though. Until we learn to remain calm and keep working on our skills be it testing (for graduates/entry-level seekers), interview skills (entry-level and Experienced hires), we may never get to be in these big companies.

Harping on about application change dates & other frivolities as seen here, does no good.

Let us access ourselves. Learn to understand the things you know and the things you do not know; and seek to bridge the gap.

If you wrote the test (graduate test) and you are a good assessor of yourself, then to an extent you ll know if you did very well or not. Next step would be to start practicing for your interview & documenting same in a notebook. Even if it turns out you were not successful at this time, no learning is lost. But you are better off because you already got a refresher on interviewing. Next job opening will make you have a better advantage.

For the experience hires, clearly most are not posting because these paths have long been treaded. Positivity and focus on current job role is key. If it works out, it works out. If it doesn't, on to the next. However not without an in-depth assessment of what you could have done better be it at the interview or test stage.

Frivolous posts here and there about hearsays and needless conjectures does no one any good.

I say this not as a preacher or a lecturer, but as a lad that has toed this path before. I know what I am talking about too. And for those that would want to take a swipe at me, you are welcome too. Only thing is your realization of this truth will simply come later in life. But sure thing is that it will come.

Una well done.!

26 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Tsound007: 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
You are right bro! The change of date does not really matter in jobs application most times. What matters most is the application status which is under review. If you have been rejected, your portal will read application unsuccessful.
Just my observation.
ExpertNLer:
See for yourself - 16/02/2019
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
areolae:
Some might liken most comments on here as that initial feverish state of the jittery rookie!

It's a phase though. Until we learn to remain calm and keep working on our skills be it testing (for graduates/entry-level seekers), interview skills (entry-level and Experienced hires), we may never get to be in these big companies.

Harping on about application change dates & other frivolities as seen here, does no good.

Let us access ourselves. Learn to understand the things you know and the things you do not know; and seek to bridge the gap.

If you wrote the test (graduate test) and you are a good assessor of yourself, then to an extent you ll know if you did very well or not. Next step would be to start practicing for your interview & documenting same in a notebook. Even if it turns out you were not successful at this time, no learning is lost. But you are better off because you already got a refresher on interviewing. Next job opening will make you have a better advantage.

For the experience hires, clearly most are not posting because these paths have long been treaded. Positivity and focus on current job role is key. If it works out, it works out. If it doesn't, on to the next. However not without an in-depth assessment of what you could have done better be it at the interview or test stage.

Frivolous posts here and there about hearsays and needless conjectures does no one any good.

I say this not as a preacher or a lecturer, but as a lad that has toed this path before. I know what I am talking about too. And for those that would want to take a swipe at me, you are welcome too. Only thing is your realization of this truth will simply come later in life. But sure thing is that it will come.

Una well done.!

You have spoken wisely. Thanks
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by engrnic: 6:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
This recruitment process must end with praise for in Jesus name, Amen.

15 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by mizreal0(f): 11:32am On Feb 18, 2019
engrnic:
This recruitment process must end with praise for in Jesus name, Amen.
Amen oooo
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Tyrdw1: 11:51am On Feb 18, 2019
But today is Monday! Didn't they go to work?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by MrsBMWM90: 11:56am On Feb 18, 2019
SORRY TO TAKE U ALL BACK. IS IT ON THE FOT ADMINISTRATOR FOR DRAGNET PAGE U ARE SEEING THE CHANGE OF DATE. UNDER SCHEDULE DETAILS?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
MrsBMWM90:
SORRY TO TAKE U ALL BACK. IS IT ON THE FOT ADMINISTRATOR FOR DRAGNET PAGE U ARE SEEING THE CHANGE OF DATE. UNDER SCHEDULE DETAILS?
on the exxonmobil website portal for your application
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by MrsBMWM90: 12:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
tHANKS
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by eminemkayc: 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
Exxon has started inviting successful second stage applicants for the final interview. This is for experienced applicants. I've just received my invitation..

28 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
eminemkayc:
Exxon has started inviting successful second stage applicants for the final interview. This is for experienced applicants. I've just received my invitation..
congrats!
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Theokleia: 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
eminemkayc:

Congrats jare and thank you for this very clear info. That's why you are progressing. Not some people that will just come and post 'emails rolling in, check your mail', no further clarification. undecided

10 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by engrnic: 4:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
eminemkayc:
I wish u favour, go and succeed
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Qasim19: 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
eminemkayc:
Congrats! All the best bro
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by yungmin: 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
eminemkayc:

When is the interview?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Cprein01: 8:55am On Feb 19, 2019
Congrats man.. May God see you through
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by eminemkayc: 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
Thanks for the best wishes.. I appreciate

5 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by yungmin: 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
eminemkayc:
Thanks for the best wishes.. I appreciate

Chairman, when is the interview?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by EdoBoy90(m): 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by tosomaju(m): 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
Congrats. this is progress in the whole recruitment process. Mails should start rolling in for the graduate guys anytime soon
eminemkayc:
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ExpertNLer: 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
Confirmed today that UAE United Arab Emirates guys are writing on the 28th, so until everyone is done for graduate category I doubt that there will be any mails, looking towards 1st week or 2nd week of March
tosomaju:
Congrats. this is progress in the whole recruitment process. Mails should start rolling in for the graduate guys anytime soon
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Fremaxx: 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
I just have to say something about your speculation. Mobil Nigeria is not recruiting for Mobil UAE. You are telling us rubbish. This recruitment process in Nigeria has no business with the UAE recruitment. It's misleading for you to keep hammering this UAE recruitment. You're clearly saying what you don't know. Please restrict yourself to Nigeria recruitment. Following UAE recruitment is pointless. A word is enough for the wise.
ExpertNLer:
Confirmed today that UAE United Arab Emirates guys are writing on the 28th, so until everyone is done for graduate category I doubt that there will be any mails, looking towards 1st week or 2nd week of March

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by souljar(m): 11:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hmmm.... This silence is so deafening, I can hear some people's hearts beat.. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (108) (Reply)

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.