Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil - Jobs/Vacancies (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil (334867 Views)

Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee / Latest Job Openings At Exxonmobil Entry Level / Latest Job Recruitment At Exxonmobil 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by airsaylongcon: 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2019
JY01:
don't get it o... But am guessing A

Is the right answer. The number of arrows are decreasing by one. The direction and colour of the arrows are distractions.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by JY01(m): 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
airsaylongcon:

Is the right answer. The number of arrows are decreasing by one. The direction and colour of the arrows are distractions.
na wa o... Give me more abeg.... D more I encounter, the better I get, I hope grin
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by airsaylongcon: 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2019
JY01:
na wa o... Give me more abeg.... D more I encounter, the better I get, I hope grin

Chop this one.

Note that there will be things that will distract you. You have to find the the main "theme"

1 Share

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by NanaF: 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
airsaylongcon:

Chop this one.

Note that there will be things that will distract you. You have to find the the main "theme"

F.

Thank you!
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by airsaylongcon: 11:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
NanaF:

F.

Thank you!

You are getting the hang of it. Enjoy these two.

Also remember that the test is timed and you have less than a minute for each (20 questions 17mins) so you need to work on speed. On exam day if you can't identify the pattern in 30 seconds, MOVE! It seemed like the simpler ones were towards the end.

There's still one more I have but answer these first

1 Share

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by NanaF: 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2019
airsaylongcon:

You are getting the hang of it. Enjoy these two.

Also remember that the test is timed and you have less than a minute for each (20 questions 17mins) so you need to work on speed. On exam day if you can't identify the pattern in 30 seconds, MOVE! It seemed like the simpler ones were towards the end.

There's still one more I have but answer these first

Oh wow! The first one took me like 15minutes and it seems so easy once you figure it out. I think the first one is B.

This abstract is mad o. Don’t have a pattern for the second one but I think it is E

Are you allowed to go back on the tests?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 07, 2019
airsaylongcon:

NanaF! Good to see you again. I'm sure you remember what thread we "met".

Regarding the dragnet abstract, forget those "dragnet" style of questions. They aren't the style coming out. Try this instead

D
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by airsaylongcon: 11:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
NanaF:

Oh wow! The first one took me like 15minutes and it seems so easy once you figure it out. I think the first one is B.

This abstract is mad o. Don’t have a pattern for the second one but I think it is C.

Are you allowed to go back on the tests?

The abstract is really mad o. Nothing compared to what we wrote for those guys that year.

For the first one, you missed it. The number of x in the bottom box determines the number of triangles in the top.

Use this technique to solve the second.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by airsaylongcon: 11:59pm On Jun 07, 2019
datascience:

D

Nope. Read further down the thread to see the answer and the rationale behind the answer
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by NanaF: 12:04am On Jun 08, 2019
airsaylongcon:

The abstract is really mad o. Nothing compared to what we wrote for those guys that year.

For the first one, you missed it. The number of x in the bottom box determines the number of triangles in the top.

Use this technique to solve the second.

Oh wow. First one is E

Ok second one is E also. Number of gray arrows = number of black objects.

This one makes that look like child’s play.

Thanks a lot!
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by airsaylongcon: 7:08am On Jun 08, 2019
NanaF:

Oh wow. First one is E

Ok second one is E also. Number of gray arrows = number of black objects.

This one makes that look like child’s play.

Thanks a lot!

One last one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by JY01(m): 7:53am On Jun 08, 2019
airsaylongcon:

One last one
A?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Aliyubest(m): 7:54am On Jun 08, 2019
airsaylongcon:

One last one

E -
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by NanaF: 7:54am On Jun 08, 2019
airsaylongcon:

One last one

D.

But this took even longer. I think looking at the answer can actually help identify a pattern.

Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by AlienRobot: 8:48am On Jun 08, 2019
ExxonMobil usually base it assessment test on dragnet numerical reasoning, verbal reasonings and abstract reasonings

For past questions and answers on the aforementioned plus discipline test questions and answers,

Contact us on Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by JY01(m): 8:56am On Jun 08, 2019
airsaylongcon:

One last one
F
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by airsaylongcon: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2019
NanaF:

D.

But this took even longer. I think looking at the answer can actually help identify a pattern.

Thanks so much.

You are right. I'll allow you to explain why you chose this
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by whatx: 10:51am On Jun 08, 2019
O boy, the verbal i saw was 17 mins to answer 40 questions. They just compress it to 20 questions, each question require 2 correct answers.
Well, i sha gave them what they deserve.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by shyman(m): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2019
airsaylongcon:

This is indeed tricky...
Funny enough, the pattern is always way simpler than all the other rollercoaster moves we would have tried prior
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by shyman(m): 10:56am On Jun 08, 2019
whatx:
O boy, the verbal i saw was 17 mins to answer 40 questions. They just compress it to 20 questions, each question require 2 correct answers.
Well, i sha gave them what they deserve.

Congratulations �

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by NanaF: 11:39am On Jun 08, 2019
airsaylongcon:

First row doesn’t change. 3rd row shouldn’t change in the next sequence
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by NanaF: 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
klassd:
When I saw the first 3 abstract questions, in my mind I said it is finished.lol

The numerical aspect is another bullshit. Table does not have "June" yet question was asking sth about June to August.

I called their attention and the told me to just skip to the next one.

Verbal and skills test to the rescue.

Dragnet no dey try.

Lol. I saw this question and remembered this instantly. In case anyone was wondering, its not wrong. You were given average from June - August with only July-August figures and asked to find June.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by WilLayne: 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
NanaF:

Lol. I saw this question and remembered this instantly. In case anyone was wondering, its not wrong. You were given average from June - August with only July-August figures and asked to find June.

This is easy, just like most of the numerical questions. The main bottleneck, other than not using calculator, is test duration. Way too short.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by NanaF: 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2019
WilLayne:

This is easy, just like most of the numerical questions. The main bottleneck, other than not using calculator, is test duration. Way too short.

Yup but as long as people are passing it, nothing is going to change.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by WilLayne: 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
NanaF:

Yup but as long as people are passing it, nothing is going to change.

Of course.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
When should we expect feedback? This is the kind of test that if u fail sef it won’t pain smh

Is Dragnet saying companies that make use of Shl and the likes that allow calculator usually recruit dumb people or what

Very soon i see dragnet evolving to “ use data given to formulate the right question” angry
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by JY01(m): 5:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
theoptimist298:
When should we expect feedback? This is the kind of test that if u fail sef it won’t pain smh

Is Dragnet saying companies that make use of Shl and the likes that allow calculator usually recruit dumb people or what

Very soon i see dragnet evolving to “ use data given to formulate the right question” angry
those ones sometimes don't allow calculators too.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by sisichels(f): 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
theoptimist298:

Roughly a week from today depending on how fast the recruitment process is

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ExpertNLer: 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
How were the Student Internship tests today? Also have Information System Analysts done their tests?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by airsaylongcon: 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
JY01:
those ones sometimes don't allow calculators too.

You are right. But in those situations, they use "friendly" figures that u can manipulate into an easier to compute form. Not 1.0157x4.983

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Bulletproof: 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
Na so this thread turn Dragnet QnA session... shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (108) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.