Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

Ex-militants Mull Relocating To Abuja Over Jonathan’s 2011 Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-militants Mull Relocating To Abuja Over Jonathan’s 2011 Ambition (523 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks / I‘ll Not Contest In 2015 – Jonathan (2011) / (pictures) Governor Chibuike Amaechi / Rivers State Declares For G Jonathan 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-militants Mull Relocating To Abuja Over Jonathan’s 2011 Ambition by EzeUche(m): 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2010
EX-MILITANTS MULL RELOCATING TO ABUJA OVER JONATHAN’S 2011 AMBITION

“We are not going to Abuja to cause trouble but we have observed that the president is under threat and held hostage by some Northern cabals. We want to see for ourselves. We want to know why the Northern elders have the right to threaten the president on the issue of zoning and presidency in 2011.” - Ex-Militant OGUNBOSS. BusinessDay.
Re: Ex-militants Mull Relocating To Abuja Over Jonathan’s 2011 Ambition by jamace(m): 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2010
This is serious! Shall we call the political bickerings in the country presently as Politico-WAZOBIA?
Re: Ex-militants Mull Relocating To Abuja Over Jonathan’s 2011 Ambition by Beaf: 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2010
This is an old story (at least two weeks). The threat from Cynthia White (JRC) is much more dire and recent; so is the one from Jomo Gbomo (MEND).
Nobody is gonna roll over and be slaughtered like it happened in Jos. cool
Re: Ex-militants Mull Relocating To Abuja Over Jonathan’s 2011 Ambition by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2010
Beaf:

This is an old story (at least two weeks). The threat from Cynthia White (JRC) is much more dire and recent; so is the one from Jomo Gbomo (MEND).
Nobody is gonna roll over and be slaughtered like it happened in Jos. cool
and what did they come to do in abuja cuz i'm aware they came.are they not supposed to be in the ND mobilising for jonathan instead of coming to Abuja.
Re: Ex-militants Mull Relocating To Abuja Over Jonathan’s 2011 Ambition by EzeUche(m): 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2010
‎''To keep Nigeria one is a task that must be done!''- GOWON

Chei! This words leave a distaste in my mouth.
Re: Ex-militants Mull Relocating To Abuja Over Jonathan’s 2011 Ambition by Beaf: 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2010
~Bluetooth:

and what did they come to do in abuja cuz i'm aware they came.are they not supposed to be in the ND mobilising for jonathan instead of coming to Abuja.

Na you de tell dem how dem go operate now?
Maybe you should become a MEND commander so that you can tell them what to do. grin
Re: Ex-militants Mull Relocating To Abuja Over Jonathan’s 2011 Ambition by BlackRevo: 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2010
Can nigeria ever change without a one time shedding of blood once and for all? undecided
Re: Ex-militants Mull Relocating To Abuja Over Jonathan’s 2011 Ambition by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2010
Beaf:

Na you de tell dem how dem go operate now?
Maybe you should become a MEND commander so that you can tell them what to do. grin
ROTFLMAO. . .how much are you guys going to pay ? The fact that i don't believe in jonathan doesnt mean i don't know what ought to be done.there is no point bringing on hooliganism to Abuja even if jonathan doesnt become the president.i have seen a lot of those almajiirs thugs anytime they come to Abuja and i can tell you how nuisance their visit could be.we dont want militants loitering the FCT
Re: Ex-militants Mull Relocating To Abuja Over Jonathan’s 2011 Ambition by Beaf: 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2010
~Bluetooth:

ROTFLMAO. . .how much are you guys going to pay ? The fact that i don't believe in jonathan doesnt mean i don't know what ought to be done.there is no point bringing on hooliganism to Abuja even if jonathan doesnt become the president.i have seen a lot of those almajiirs thugs anytime they come to Abuja and i can tell you how nuisance their visit could be.we dont want militants loitering the FCT

Pay? Your blood is not thick enough for MEND and has been rejected. grin
Re: Ex-militants Mull Relocating To Abuja Over Jonathan’s 2011 Ambition by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2010
Beaf:

Pay? Your blood is not thick enough for MEND and has been rejected. grin
gbomo jomo or cythian wythe may prolly be some twenty years old IT guru that perform those magic that send the federal government shaking besides i may just do fine with an AK 47.dont underestimate moi

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Be Nigeria's New President? / Beaf Why / 2011: N72bn For Inec Not Outrageous –bankole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.