Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

(pictures) Governor Chibuike Amaechi / Rivers State Declares For G Jonathan 2011 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (pictures) Governor Chibuike Amaechi / Rivers State Declares For G Jonathan 2011 (7305 Views)

I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike / Ministerial Nomination: We Won't Endorse Amaechi, Rivers Senators Insist / We Will Not Stop Amaechi- Rivers Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(pictures) Governor Chibuike Amaechi / Rivers State Declares For G Jonathan 2011 by Batubo(m): 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2010
The confirmation of unalloyed support for President Goodluck's Presidential bid for 2011.

Governor Amaechi pledges his support to an elated President Jonathan.

Re: (pictures) Governor Chibuike Amaechi / Rivers State Declares For G Jonathan 2011 by Batubo(m): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2010
Mr President, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and Governor Amaechi pose with the Traditional Rulers and other distinguished Rivers elders

Re: (pictures) Governor Chibuike Amaechi / Rivers State Declares For G Jonathan 2011 by Batubo(m): 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2010
Mr. President in a warm handshake with Chief Victor Odili (Onwa), The Marine Magnate from Rivers State who was a part of the delegation.

Re: (pictures) Governor Chibuike Amaechi / Rivers State Declares For G Jonathan 2011 by Batubo(m): 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2010
gracefull !!! ALL FOR JONATHAN
Re: (pictures) Governor Chibuike Amaechi / Rivers State Declares For G Jonathan 2011 by chikeorji123(m): 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2010
The grate Man indeed!!
Re: (pictures) Governor Chibuike Amaechi / Rivers State Declares For G Jonathan 2011 by akelliah(m): 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2010
Amachi don run go settle
i think say he no day fear
Re: (pictures) Governor Chibuike Amaechi / Rivers State Declares For G Jonathan 2011 by Batubo(m): 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2010
Governor Amaechi

Re: (pictures) Governor Chibuike Amaechi / Rivers State Declares For G Jonathan 2011 by Batubo(m): 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2010
Photographs showing a delegation of Rivers State men and women and His Excellency, President Goodluck Jonathan during a visit by Elder Statesmen and women, to Aso Rock Villa to consolidate the Rivers State support for Mr. President's 2011 Presidential Ambition, 17th September, 2010.
LikeUnlike

Re: (pictures) Governor Chibuike Amaechi / Rivers State Declares For G Jonathan 2011 by suggyspic: 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2010
Pictures does not tell the true intension of the heart. Governor Amaechi does not have to run at the last Minute to declare his intension for GEJ. Maybe Saraki is not contesting again. My only advice is for GEJ to be Careful of Governor Ameachi.

Governor Ameachi should have been in the fore front rather than been behind.

1 Like

Re: (pictures) Governor Chibuike Amaechi / Rivers State Declares For G Jonathan 2011 by MeGaStReEt: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2010
suggyspic:

Pictures does not tell the true intension of the heart. Governor Amaechi does not have to run at the last Minute to declare his intension for GEJ. Maybe Saraki is not contesting again. My only advice is for GEJ to be Careful of Governor Ameachi.

exactly what i thought
Re: (pictures) Governor Chibuike Amaechi / Rivers State Declares For G Jonathan 2011 by akelliah(m): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2010
suggyspic:

GBAMMM
Re: (pictures) Governor Chibuike Amaechi / Rivers State Declares For G Jonathan 2011 by naijaking1: 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2010
Why some of the people dress like $1.50 clowns
Re: (pictures) Governor Chibuike Amaechi / Rivers State Declares For G Jonathan 2011 by PhysicsQED(m): 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2010
naijaking1:

Why some of the people dress like $1.50 clowns

LMAO. Really though, look at the guy in the blue hat. He looks ridiculous. The guy next to him in the red doesn't look much better either.

Also what traditional ruler is that wearing that beaded red hat and wearing the glasses? It looks like he's wearing an Edo style garment? Is that intentional?
Re: (pictures) Governor Chibuike Amaechi / Rivers State Declares For G Jonathan 2011 by naijaking1: 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2010
^^^
For real, and with due traditional respect, some of them look like the type you invite to a child's birthday party to entertain other kids cool
Re: (pictures) Governor Chibuike Amaechi / Rivers State Declares For G Jonathan 2011 by Batubo(m): 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2010
;d
Re: (pictures) Governor Chibuike Amaechi / Rivers State Declares For G Jonathan 2011 by mensdept: 1:51am On Sep 19, 2010
If a book could be judged by its cover and people in pictures as well, I'd say that except for GEJ and Amaechi, the rest are jokers. These men look very visionless, confused, OLD, and above all, out of touch with the 21st century.

Yet, its just some pictures, and just some opinions
Re: (pictures) Governor Chibuike Amaechi / Rivers State Declares For G Jonathan 2011 by naijaking1: 1:08am On Sep 20, 2010
^^^
Very true
Re: (pictures) Governor Chibuike Amaechi / Rivers State Declares For G Jonathan 2011 by Batubo(m): 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2010
PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan has formally endorsed Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi as the governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Rivers State for the 2011 polls.

The President, who said he endorsed all that Amaechi has achieved as a governor, has asked other governorship aspirants in Rivers State biding for the office to drop their ambition till 2015.

Jonathan stated this at the formal declaration of Amaechi to seek another mandate as governor of Rivers State for the next four years in Port Harcourt yesterday.

Represented by his deputy, Namadi Sambo, the President said he was impressed by the remarkable developmental strides of the governor since assumption of office in 2007, hence believes he deserves to continue.

Jonathan, who described the governor as “our man,” said Rivers State people had made a wise choice by first endorsing the governor to seek fresh mandate.

“I have seen primary schools of international standard. I have seen secondary schools of international standard. I have seen power plants of international standard. I have seen mono rail like the ones in Dubia. I have seen roads, I have seen flyovers and I have seen programmes. Now, I know that Rivers people are wise people because what you are telling us is that you have endorsed Amaechi,” he said.

However, the governor told the teeming crowd that gathered at the Liberation Stadium for the formal declaration that his focus for the next four years would be based on his “change agenda”.

Amaechi said he would do everything possible to base his campaign on only issues such as education, poverty reduction, security, healthcare, power and other infrastructural developmental programmes, which his administration has pursued since 2007.

The governor said he welcomes his political opponents who created the security challenges, which the state was subjected to before he came into office, to fix them.

He challenged his political opponents who have all served in the past administrations in the state to present their track records to the people for assessment.

According to him, “let us see who God will make the governor of Rivers State. We are open to debate the past, the present and the future.”

He said the people of Rivers State are tired of their retrogressive past and urged the people to judge all those who are vying for the office of governor on their past performances and ability to walk on the streets of the state after they left office.“

I am ready for the competition and as far as Rivers State government is concerned, we will do everything possible to ensure that election is not only free, but that the people will decide who their governor will be,” he said.

The chairman of the occasion, Tony Anineh, said the leadership of the PDP is firmly behind the candidature of the governor.

To this end, he urged all those aspiring for the position to wait till 2015.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Considers Public Holiday For Fajuyi / Hon. Olatoye Sugar Shot Dead, Confirmed By Doctors / Politician, Ned Nwoko, Regina & His Cute Daughters Strike A Pose In His Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.