Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

I can't believe I made over 500k last semester with no startup capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I can't believe I made over 500k last semester with no startup capital (372 Views)

I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I can't believe I made over 500k last semester with no startup capital by Sirdesmond(m): 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
*Are you an Entrepreneur...?*
*Are you a business owner...?*
*Are you a mini importer & exporter...?*

Thinking of a way to create an online presence for your business...?
```Worry No More...!!!```

*_Meetinschool.com is here for you☺�_*

A platform where you get to sell or buy anything from any Nigerian institution of choice... *ALL FOR FREE*

For your store creation:

*STEP 1* — Log on to www.meetinschool.com/register

*STEP 2* — Register your business details...

*STEP 3* — Click summit new listing

*STEP 4* — Watch the customers fall into your net...��

*Your one step to BUSINESS SUCCESS...*

Check this also a strategy I used to make over 500k in school, so that opted the creation of this platform

You might be wondering what kind of way Nigerians can make huge money online through sales, well this is a trick am about to show you.
This opportunity am giving you, you don't need any money to start it up.

In every Nigerian institutions there are many problems yet unsolved, and if you have the solutions to this problems you are mega rich, in most of these schools, students mostly like selling their properties like foams, phones, room properties etc.

You can be an agent selling all these without necessarily buying anything, all you need to do is get the picture of the product anyone wants to sell, sign up to meetinschool.com,and start filling it with all the goods you got the pictures, this way you have just made an online store with zero naira.

Note this, it's your contact details and address that you fill in your store, so when ever anyone wants to buy something he or she first contacts you before purchase, now I think you understand what I mean

Meetinschool.com has integrated all Nigerian institutions, and so buyers can search by school and get products featured in their school. This is pretty cool. If you follow this trick to make money very fast, you will not only be a top business man, but you are creating a lifetime awareness, before you know it you have your own brand name.

Making money online very fast has lots of scam now, many have started with this and their life's has changed positively

Meetinschool places ads on Google with your products, and the target is the school where the good or services is rendered.

Follow the above step by step you will make huge amount of money in Nigeria with zero naira.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I can't believe I made over 500k last semester with no startup capital by ogawisdom(m): 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
Mugu go still fall grin
Re: I can't believe I made over 500k last semester with no startup capital by Sirdesmond(m): 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
ogawisdom:
Mugu go still fall grin
why do you think it's a scam pls

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 People That Makes Bill Look Like A Poor Man. / Make 150k Daily As An Affiliate Marketer / Unlimited Your Limited Paypal Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.