Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Konga, Please Pay Me My Money! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Konga, Please Pay Me My Money! (366 Views)

I Can't Celebrate Christmas As FCMB Refuses To Pay Me My Google Earnings / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Konga, Please Pay Me My Money! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
I am a merchant on konga and I've been on konga for quite some time now. Almost about 2 months ago, I made sales and up till now, they are yet to credit my account. I have called their CC lines several times and still they have been unable to explain the delay or what happened? I have spent a lot on calls, because they do not have a toll free line

Someone has made a mistake and they are trying to cover up because I am a nobody.

Even though the amount is not huge, this is cheating. This is broad day robbery!
I know how much it costs to contact a better manufacturer in China, buy products and ship to Nigeria.
You can't take my sweat just like that.

Lawyers in the house, please help me. I need to sue them!

Why are we being cheated and treated like animals like this for crying out loud. When will all these injustice and cheating stop?

#I need justice
#konga pay me

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Konga, Please Pay Me My Money! by agitator: 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
pp802:
I am a merchant on konga and I've been on konga for quite some time now. Almost about 2 months ago, I made sales and up till now, they are yet to credit my account. I have called their CC lines and still they have been unable to explain the delay or what happened?

Someone has made a mistake and they are trying to cover up because I am a nobody.

Even though the amount is not huge, this is cheating. This is broad day robbery!
I know how much it costs to contact a better manufacturer in China, buy products and ship to Nigeria.
You can't take my sweat just like that.

Lawyers in the house, please help me. I need to sue them!

Why are we being cheated and treated like animals like this for crying out loud. When will all these injustice and cheating stop?

#I need justice
#konga pay me

Businesses cheat because in Nigeria nobody cares, everybody is after his/her own benefit. As long as we continue to be selfish, any business that is bold enough will cheat Nigerians.

#I need justice
#konga pay me

Watch how people will just peep and leave without commenting or spreading this information. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Konga, Please Pay Me My Money! by ministeriallist: 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
Konga, please pay this guy.

Op, if you're not being paid by this time next week, let me know.
Re: Konga, Please Pay Me My Money! by xenastar(f): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
How much?

(1) (Reply)

The Business You Can Start With 150k In Nigeria / Make Up To 60% Profit Reselling JAMB CBT Software. / Christmas Hampers From Wiamplify

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.