Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... - Art, Graphics & Video (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... (29566 Views)

Beautiful Mobile Photography Pictures Of Abuja Central Area / Five Ways Of Making Money Through Photography / Sahara Group Unveils #TheGreenestLoveOfAllĀ instagram Photography Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... by williamdeluxe(m): 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
Camera..samsung galaxy grand prime

Filters...none

Time..10:51pm

Location..leon spain

1 Like

Re: Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... by walcolm(m): 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
Christmas in the air 2017

taken with the Samsung Galaxy S8+

3 Likes

Re: Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... by olajazz(m): 1:21am On Nov 24, 2018
Took 12:55 AM with my Samsung Galaxy S8
Processed with Snapseed

1 Like

Re: Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... by hyuga(m): 3:12am On Nov 24, 2018
bobo65:

This phone is one of the most underrated devices on earth

Install Gcam on the phone and experience another world of photography
Very true bro. Is gcam not same as the default Google camera?
Re: Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... by ojotobiloba1: 3:50am On Nov 24, 2018
Infinix note 3 Pro

Re: Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... by Nobody: 3:59am On Nov 24, 2018
authenticman:

Hi please what's that black gadget down there?
A laptop Powerbank
Re: Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... by bobo65(m): 6:14am On Nov 24, 2018
hyuga:

Very true bro. Is gcam not same as the default Google camera?

Not really
The Gcam that comes with pixel 2 xl allows you get potrait mode
One of the best bokeh feature on a smartphone

Take a look at the sample picture attached, you see how the main objects have more focus and the other objects are blur, that's potrait mode , other new phones have this feature but gcam still has one of the best potrait capability
This was taken with a selfie camera

Re: Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... by bobo65(m): 6:21am On Nov 24, 2018
walcolm:
Yeah, the Gcam app; google's proprietary camera app available on all Google handsets including the Pixel 2 and 3 takes your camera to a new level but it still can't take the shine off the Samsung Note9 Camera grin

I go still check that camera out
Re: Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... by Ahmad4452(m): 10:23am On Nov 24, 2018
Dxclusive:
I'm living off campus too
yhu FB name
Re: Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... by olajazz(m): 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2018
Just got a logo with my name...
Guys help me consider a photographic career...
I'm so much in love with taking pictures...
Literally the only thing giving me Joy

And that's my logo

2 Likes

Re: Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... by hyuga(m): 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
bobo65:

Not really
The Gcam that comes with pixel 2 xl allows you get potrait mode
One of the best bokeh feature on a smartphone

Take a look at the sample picture attached, you see how the main objects have more focus and the other objects are blur, that's potrait mode , other new phones have this feature but gcam still has one of the best potrait capability
This was taken with a selfie camera
OREO brought portrait to the selfie of 6p bro.
Re: Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... by bobo65(m): 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
hyuga:

OREO brought portrait to the selfie of 6p bro.

No Gcam?
U took this with the follow come stock camera?
Re: Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... by hyuga(m): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2018
bobo65:

No Gcam?
U took this with the follow come stock camera?
Yeah
Re: Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... by bobo65(m): 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
hyuga:

Yeah
Cool
Re: Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... by Geminita: 11:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
Techno k7
no editing. #free like a bird #

Re: Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... by bravesoul247(m): 7:42am On Nov 25, 2018
CrazyScientist:
I shot and edited these on my phone, no PC app used.

A good shot (camera megapixels matter, but they don't really matter, these were shot on a 8MP phone) and the right mobile apps, you're good to go. wink
which app did you use in editing this?
Re: Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... by bravesoul247(m): 7:46am On Nov 25, 2018
Temilayoborbor:
Iphone 6
Ibadan Nigeria
that's some nice shot. Make sense
Re: Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... by bravesoul247(m): 7:49am On Nov 25, 2018
I wish I could upload the ones I took with my TECNO Spark2... NL keeps telling me it can't upload my pics
Re: Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... by bravesoul247(m): 7:51am On Nov 25, 2018
djavo:
Heathrow Approach,flying over Isle of dogs, aka-Canary wharf.
I take it that you travel alot
Re: Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... by Noah13: 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
AbamOnyerubi:
Sunrise
iPhone 5s
1st Pic: No edit No Filter
How did u make the second pic so colorful?
Re: Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... by CrazyScientist: 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
bravesoul247:
which app did you use in editing this?

Snapseed, Aviary and VSCO
Re: Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... by Timagex(m): 2:54am On Nov 26, 2018
Long exposure. Nikon d40x and kit lens wink

2 Likes

Re: Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... by hyuga(m): 7:58am On Nov 26, 2018
Timagex:
How's this "mobile photography"?

1 Like

Re: Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... by daviesblaze(m): 9:08am On Nov 26, 2018
Timagex:
Nice shot, but it's not mobile photography nw
Re: Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... by Timagex(m): 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
daviesblaze:

Nice shot, but it's not mobile photography nw
I know sir cool grin
Re: Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... by Timagex(m): 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
hyuga:

How's this "mobile photography"?
undecided undecided waris ya own? wink
Re: Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... by JasonSleek(m): 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
Camon X

Snapseed...

2 Likes

Re: Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... by darkhorizon: 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
walcolm:
Yeah, the Gcam app; google's proprietary camera app available on all Google handsets including the Pixel 2 and 3 takes your camera to a new level but it still can't take the shine off the Samsung Note9 Camera grin

Note 9 camera doesn't even compare to Pixel 2 talk more of Pixel 3
Re: Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... by Chukwudozzie(m): 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
Shot and processed by Infinix Hot 5

1 Like

Re: Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... by whithawk(m): 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
ayethecreator:

how much did you get it and where?
Aliexpress $280
Re: Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... by walcolm(m): 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
darkhorizon:

Note 9 camera doesn't even compare to Pixel 2 talk more of Pixel 3

The pixels have excellent camera no doubt and the pixel 2 was very good in 2017 but it's very ignorant to compare note9 with pixel 2. You should do proper research
Re: Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... by hyuga(m): 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
Timagex:
undecided undecided waris ya own? wink
My own is the topic undecided

What's your own?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz / (PHOTOS) Amazing Photos Of 2015 By Ty-bello / Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.