Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 (32108 Views)

Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) / Oshiomhole Accuses DSS Of Interfering In APC Affairs / Salvador Urges U.S., U.K., E.U. To Stop Interfering In Nigeria’s Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 by Donelli: 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
SouthEastFacts:
There is now a Trump that will see that the Democrat colony in Africa is removed. There is an Isreal that is concerned about a Pro-Palestinian government in African largest nation, there is an Iran that won't want a terrorist government stay beyond a day in Nigeria, there is a British government that is concerned about the growing massacre of Christians in Nigeria.
I'm inclined to agree with all others but the bolded. The British government are just paying lip service, you will know a serious person by [the urgency of] their actions.
Re: 'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 by Pyrusdrago(m): 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
MIDDLe finger to Obama, middle finger to this present and pass government, middle finger to the toddlers who come here to debate on APC n PDP..excluding the might of foreign power in their politics/policy. What GEJ said is but and eye opener to y’all who know very little. The puzzles were there to grab...why did Obama denied GEJ from procuring the needed ammunitions to combat insurgents?, why did PM Kerry hold several meetings wit the northern governs alone? Why the broadcast Video from obama clearly supporting opposition( can another world leader do that against US)etc. Karma, the say is a bitch and it nastily bite Obama in the ass, rooting out his successor who would have still enforce Gay marriage to a culture who’s consciences sees it as a sin. Abi Na today Nigerian know say em Govt dey loot dem massively. Una better wakeup fine a better looter than the one in aso rock.
Re: 'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 by chiangwar: 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
Buhari is competent accord to you can you now tell us what he did for this four years?
what GOODLUCK jonathan administration could not finish is that not what Buhari is taking
glory for as if Nigeria did not know whats up.

hermesprogidy:
An incompetent asshole groping around for who to blame for his failure. Only in black Africa do you see former rogues in power claim sainthood and get applauded by the delusional masses. People like GEJ, Obasanjo, IBB etc should be cooling off in prison cells instead of releasing nonsensical, humdrum books.
Backward Continent.
Re: 'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 by Pascchal: 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hello, good afternoon nairalanders
I'm paschal and I need your help

I've just gained admission in to the university of Nigeria nsukka UNN to study microbiology
I've been able to pay for my acceptance fee but I'm finding it difficult to pay my tuition fees
I've been able to raise #35,000 out of #65,700
I wouldn't be seeking for your help if I have other choice but I'm really helpless now and would gladly appreciate it very much if you help me
Acct name: paschal chukwudi Nlemedim
Acct number: 0093386938
Phone number: 0812528543
Thanks in anticipation
God bless you all as you help me
Re: 'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 by IbrahimDamola: 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
My dear President, we all know the story.

Barrack hussein Obama of the demented US 'demorats' wanted you to legalize homosexualism and Gay marriages, you refused and became his enemy.

He became a hero for we pro-bin laden nigerian muslims because he helped to install another Shariaist known as lifeless dumbohari who have now transfigurated into Jibrin El-Sudan the impostor in the Villa.

Today Husseine Obama the supporter of dumbohari the terrorist is now more useless than the 'p' in psychology in American politics.
All the candidates he campaign for all lost their elections. Even some democrat party members now avoid him like a plague while you remain respected as an ex-president and a UN-AU envoy in diplomatic peace-keeping missions.

Karma will keep raping Husseine Obama in the Anus.

grin grin grin
Re: 'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 by hermesprogidy(m): 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
chiangwar:
Buhari is competent accord to you can you now tell us what he did for this four years?
what GOODLUCK jonathan administration could not finish is that not what Buhari is taking
glory for as if Nigeria did not know whats up.

Did you read anywhere I stated Buhari's competence? Am just saying any former leader should just shut up and stop disturbing the populace with empty books. I guess Buhari too will release a book when out of office
Re: 'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
LZAA:

Lol
How old are you?
Obama was angry cuz gej led africa to reject that same sex nonsense and put a jail term on it
Less corrupt?u can see where anoda poster said kerry went to sokoto(of all places) instead of abuja first
Now lemme put it in perspective:if i wanna visit pm may,no be 10 downing i go enta?
Will i go to liverpool or manchester?
Not to forget the absolute corruption going on in this govt
Ibb and abacha ran nigger area like a personal account and u say gej was the most corrupt?
Guy go comedy central
Cc immhotep onyeoga justiceleague1 DaBullIT
Olujastro is as confused as his APC overlords.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 by 2truthfulguy: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
see this idiot nit. because obama ddnt support u in rigging.
who actually voted fr u if not fools lik u.
obama shld sue this bastard
waka!!!

1 Like

Re: 'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 by Mysselff2: 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
yarimo:
See as GOODLUCK jonathan still they mumu himself, so it was OBAMA that[b] tell [/b]nigerians to votes you out as an incompetent president abi? undecided

It's told and not tell , bloody illiterate, are you not the mumu here ?
Re: 'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 by Friend01(m): 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Obama is one of the Satanist that deceived Nigerians and supported this evil called Buhari to come to power and upturned what we have gained collectively as a country in sixteen years within three years of APC wicked rule and bring it to ruin.

No sane western leader will support this evil government that thrives on the blood of its own citizens for it to win another term in office.

God punish Obama!

We understand Buhari is evil because there is no more free money to throw around.
I understand your plight and the hundred and something simpletons who liked your post.
keep it up.
But remember Nairaland is not INEC headquarters.
Kwarans, Ekiti and Bauchi people bore witness to this fact and there will be more to come.
So, sit tight and watch how wailing will be increased after FEBUHARI.

2 Likes

Re: 'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 by Friend01(m): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
Racoon:

2015 is long gone past.However the meddling role played by the then Obama government helped to influenced the outcome esp.Kerry's only visit to the northern Nigeria region & the sensitive but disgusting and rejected LGBT issue

Thereafter karma visited Obama & Clinton lost.Same thing will happen again in 2019 as the government they helped to institute will be kick out.

SMH...
So Obama who never came to Nigeria made GEJ lost his seat?
please, tell me something I don't know.
Or is naivety distributed for free?

You people were so wired into this corruption thing that your brain was programmed to see anything good outside it as antivirus.
I don't really blame you though.

1 Like

Re: 'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 by martowskin1(m): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
Minjim:

If African leaders had not been consistently demostrating tbeir corrupt tendency at being visionless the US wont have any reason to meddled so blatantly in our political affairs.
Our corrupt nature wont allow our leaders to be fair to the weak (opposition) while in power.
Obama merely made sure that Gej got the msg that he wouldnt be allowed to manipulate the process, and thence assured Nigeria of the US willingness to support and help uphold our collective electoral mandate.

For how long will the West babysit us because of our visionless leaders and their gillible supporters?

3yrs later..... We are sitting on the result .....
Re: 'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 by Friend01(m): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
swiz123:
It's obvious that Obama couldn't forgive GEJ for rejecting his LGBT madness.

God bless GEJ for being an exemplary democrat.

This is one of the dumbest excuse and accusations I have read for a long while now.

So, the issue that made GEJ lost his elections was LGBT rights right?

Some of you and those who like your post are so dumb that I don't know which category to conveniently place you.

little wonder, I seldom blame our leaders for anything they do because the horde of educated fools who think education is being able to string two or three words together to form a sentence makes them intelligent and are delusional about the likes they get from their intellectually laden post.

Keep spewing balderdash and you will have intellectually sane ones (though few) like us who will never relent in correcting your shenanigans.

1 Like

Re: 'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 by Friend01(m): 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
[quote author=IbrahimDamola post=73144684][/quote]

You need to get some rest bloke this ain't good for ya health.

Spewing rubbish isn't cool about what you have zero knowledge about.

Just take time to comprehend what is being said before taking sides
Re: 'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 by olawonder(m): 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
We know Obama was a gay lord with nothing to offer but his weakly condensed semen sprinkled all over Africa; but Gej’s government was undeniably the most corrupt in the history of Nigeria! All of that coupled together for his 2015 demise... he should stop making excuses.
Re: 'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
This Jonathan should just short his mouth... the saw all the deep fraud committed against the Nigeria �� Nation and it was imperative to openly declare support for a new beginning and give them a break from our common wealth. We saw the money flying around from Dasuki and so on even Obanikoro and Fayose....he should go and die

2 Likes

Re: 'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 by texazzpete(m): 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
Pyrusdrago:
MIDDLe finger to Obama, middle finger to this present and pass government, middle finger to the toddlers who come here to debate on APC n PDP..excluding the might of foreign power in their politics/policy. What GEJ said is but and eye opener to y’all who know very little. The puzzles were there to grab...why did Obama denied GEJ from procuring the needed ammunitions to combat insurgents?, why did PM Kerry hold several meetings wit the northern governs alone? Why the broadcast Video from obama clearly supporting opposition( can another world leader do that against US)etc. Karma, the say is a bitch and it nastily bite Obama in the ass, rooting out his successor who would have still enforce Gay marriage to a culture who’s consciences sees it as a sin. Abi Na today Nigerian know say em Govt dey loot dem massively. Una better wakeup fine a better looter than the one in aso rock.

This has to be the most brainless, most illogical post of the day.

So according to you, Obama helped oust GEJ because he believed his successor - a devout Muslim- would be more amenable to gay rights in Nigeria?

Bros, this is embarrassing.

Also, the US has no bearing on GEJ’s shoddy war against Boko Haram. Nigeria had been buying weapons from ex-Soviet nations and China for ages now. Anyone who thinks the Nigerian Government had no alternatives to these weapons ...that person needs a thorough re-education.

3 Likes

Re: 'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 by almarthins(m): 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
atiku4President:
We knew this. The Democratic establishment in the US used CNN as their mouth piece to run down Goodluck's government. We all know how Isha Sesay of CNN worked hard to cast aspersions on GEJ's government with biased reports about the Boko Haram insurgency. She was so engrossed in running down GEJ that the passion of falsehood eventually consumed her job with CNN. That is the same job CNN are doing today against President Trump. These are agents of darkness!

Huh! U people self , shey people wey dey north dey watch cnn?
How many people in the south can afford subscription on dstv? Even common star times no even get CNN . so how has CNN noice making affected the out come of 2015.

1 Like

Re: 'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 by almarthins(m): 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
texazzpete:

This has to be the most brainless, most illogical post of the day.

So according to you, Obama helped oust GEJ because he believed his successor - a devout Muslim- would be more amenable to gay rights in Nigeria?

Bros, this is embarrassing.

Also, the US has no bearing on GEJ’s shoddy war against Boko Haram. Nigeria had been buying weapons from ex-Soviet nations and China for ages now. Anyone who thinks the Nigerian Government had no alternatives to these weapons ...that person needs a thorough re-education.

In fact, there is no limit to stupidity in this country. So gej went ahead to write that statement under his normal ogogoro influence. I am ashame of sm the youth who believed this non sense.

1 Like

Re: 'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 by Horus(m): 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
Nodogragra4me:
please how do you post videos here. Know of just pictures

click the SHARE button on your youtube video
copy the URL and PASTE it on the forum post
Re: 'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 by Ategberoson(m): 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
Metuh:

zombie, your IQ is too low for this type of political discussion. Now bounce!

I'm not your mate in political discourse. is it not funny that a political neophyte that attached emotions to his political talk is here talking of IQ

you need to redress your approaches in public discussion

1 Like

Re: 'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 by Equation89(m): 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
Obama did all that because Jonathan was against his gay/lesbianism right act. Good bless Goodluck Jonathan for standing against the devilish and satanic act. I believe 2019 will be a new phase in the history of Nigeria to send back this jibril to where ever he is coming from.
Re: 'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 by Duru1(m): 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
hucienda:
That clip was condescending. Imagine a Nigerian President issuing a video clip addressing Americans about voting for their president on the eve of a presidential election.

Obama behaved more or less like a lecturer-in-chief during his presidency. But little did he know history would have other ideas in his country with the election of his archrival and no-nonsense American to succeed him as POTUS after a bitter campaign.

His recent endorsements for governor in Georgia and Florida, and their eventual outcomes is a pointer to current realities. Politics would keep evolving all the same.

Yet it is the liberals and Obama's party mates are shouting about unfounded Russian meddling in USA election. The left wing politicians are worse than Satan, if any.

1 Like

Re: 'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 by petermichaels(m): 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
Yeah I recall wella...,Obama thought Buhaha was going to legalize gay.. Since jona no gree he he he he!! [url][/url]
Re: 'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 by Ogaonos: 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
yarimo:
See as GOODLUCK jonathan still they mumu himself, so it was OBAMA that told nigerians to votes you out as an incompetent president abi? undecided
sharappp mumu.what did Obama do 4 Kenya if not 4 China Kenyetta couldn't have provide infrastructure in Kenya and Jonathan tried 4 d economy. so u mumu u like d hardship wer dey naija wer parents dey sell their children.so pmb na competent abi.360naira to a naira.jux tell us u are a apc zombie
Re: 'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 by Ogaonos: 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
olujastro:
GEJ is still as shameless and clueless as he was as president.
You had the Bokoharam problem since 2010 as president where they were raining bombs all over Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Suleja, Lokoja, Yola, etc. for 5 solid years. Instead of tackling it head-on, you and Dasuki turned it into a billion dollar looting industry and left the people unprotected.
Then 2wks to the election you decided to perform wonders by pushing Bokoharam away so elections can take place for you to get 4 extra years of looting.
How is this guy some people's hero abeg

Regarding the video, I watched it then and always knew Obama wanted a less corrupt president to emerge. And I already was going to vote out GEJ before watching it.
The US has always believed that once Nigeria gets it right, a large population of Africans will benefit and then the rest of Africa will get it right also.
The US isn't happy to be giving aids and donations to a rich country like Nigeria because of massive looting of their treasury by the leaders.
zombie oooo.so pmb adminstratn corruptn no dey.guy hw much b food stuff.obama 4up big tym 4 africa dt y his nt respected here.
Re: 'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 by Ogaonos: 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
Abati60:
Jonathan should bury his head in shame. If Nigeria is truly a sovereign and not a vassal state why did his government dance to Obama’s command. How many Nigerians watched Obsma’s speech to Nigerians. Did the hunter in Igbeti, nor the fisherman in eket. His government lost because they couldnt perform. He was sharing hard currencies to anyone who can campaign for his reelection. APC’s cloud of political humiliation is full and ready to pour down.
don't knw y some pple talk lik idiot wat d reality in Nigeria shoo.person dey face hardtimes in d society Fulani herdmen dey kill c wat happening in pleateau kadauna nd benue . common biro na 40naira.eitha u do yahoo or go bet if u wan hope 2 harma.parents dey sell children den u cum here dey talk trash.u well so.u think money dey pple pocket.jux tell us u b paid.

1 Like

Re: 'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
OK. Thanks. Being wondering how to share videos here not just from youtube

Horus:

click the SHARE button on your youtube video
copy the URL and PASTE it on the forum post
Re: 'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 by blacknp(m): 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Obama is one of the Satanist that deceived Nigerians and supported this evil called Buhari to come to power and upturned what we have gained collectively as a country in sixteen years within three years of APC wicked rule and bring it to ruin.

No sane western leader will support this evil government that thrives on the blood of its own citizens for it to win another term in office.

God punish Obama!
God punish Obama or the United States?poverty stricken mentality,do you even have a PVC?why not also blame the Russians?
Re: 'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 by blacknp(m): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
petermichaels:
Yeah I recall wella...,Obama thought Buhaha was going to legalize gay.. Since jona no gree he he he he!! [url][/url]
Man try get sense how can jonathan or Buhari legalize any gay law,that is the work of the National Assembly they make the laws for Nigeria,we the people rejected the proposal. Ignorant mentality producing fake news.
Re: 'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 by djon78(m): 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
Racoon:

2015 is long gone past.However the meddling role played by the then Obama government helped to influenced the outcome esp.Kerry's only visit to the northern Nigeria region & the sensitive but disgusting and rejected LGBT issue

Thereafter karma visited Obama & Clinton lost.Same thing will happen again in 2019 as the government they helped to institute will be kick out.

No be small karma. They Obama, his wife and Hilary lost woefully to Donald Trump in a very painful way.

And presently the Republicans are dealing ruthlessly with them. Even in this mid term election, Trump rallied his base, and they took more senate seats leaving them with house of representatives.

God surprised them leftist with ascension of Donald Trump, a no nonsense man. All of them are scared.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows / 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) / NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.