Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,703 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) (20355 Views)

Full Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo At The APC Presidential Primary (Video) / The Moment Tinubu Arrived Eagles Square For APC Primary (Video) / 2023: Atiku Dances Victoriously After Winning PDP Presidential Primary (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Lanrelagboi: 2:29am On Jun 10, 2022
APC Presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in the video after the thank you visit to President Buhari again exuded his legendary confidence and ability to transform Nigeria and build on the success of the Buhari-led administration as our next President.

Presidential candidate Eleyi sound gan.

Too much capacity.

Because he knows to what he will hit the ground running from day 1.

Gba be
#Tinubu2023 #BAT2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTmqUzzJgUA

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by DonFreshmoney(m): 2:40am On Jun 10, 2022
Atikulated Obi

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by bestower: 2:44am On Jun 10, 2022
Lord God I know you are all knowing pls let your will be done....Amen.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by speaktome(m): 2:55am On Jun 10, 2022
On Christ the Solid Rock I stand, all other grand is sinking sand... All other grand is sinking sand.

Peter(The Rock) on you will i build my Church and no get of hell will prevail against you

Thus says the Lord!

#MySignature
#MyBusiness

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Nobody: 2:59am On Jun 10, 2022
speaktome:
On Christ the Solid Rock I stand, all other grand is sinking sand... All other grand is sinking sand.
Peter(The Rock) on you will i build my Church and no get of hell will prevail against you
Thus says the Lord!
#MySignature
#MyBusiness

Stop smoking Marijuana.

Obi can never be President.

It will be easier for Arsenal FC to win the UEFA champions league, than for Obi to become President.

The possibility is 0!

He cannot even win in Anambra state.

119 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by muykem: 3:15am On Jun 10, 2022
Jagaban of Nigeria. You build political bridges all over the country, today you are reaping your Labour. Igbo believe that Yoruba people are not smart hence they allow Tiunbu as their leader for this long. They later thought that party will leave a man that delivered region to the party for aspirants that can't deliver a state. Your power in politics is directly proportion to how many people that willingly follow you for a long time.

99 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Farid24224(m): 3:40am On Jun 10, 2022
B
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by socialmediaman: 3:40am On Jun 10, 2022
Dang! I give it to Nigerians. Our ability to hallucinate from excessive alcohol and call it a vision is legendary

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Megabig: 3:40am On Jun 10, 2022
What kind of camera do NTA use for their recording? Don’t they have good graphic designers? The studio is all orange and it’s embarrassing. If I woke up from coma and the first thing is look at is that news station. I’ll think it’s 1996….

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by GuyWise101(m): 3:41am On Jun 10, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Clueless imbeciles.........

Nigerian politicians are useless.......... All of them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by YoungLionken(m): 3:42am On Jun 10, 2022
..And only the violent ones taketh it by force!!

Jagaban made outrageous comments in Ogun because of perceived threat by PMB to interfere/influence the primaries in favour of someone..

PMB noticed that his gimmicks are already blown, he had no choice but to allow..

Smart Jagaban cool...

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by noleflendum: 3:43am On Jun 10, 2022
Mazi Ikemba Tinubu the Chukwu okike abiama of Biafra land
The slayer of 4 sitting presidents

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by WonderManly(m): 3:45am On Jun 10, 2022
Wetin concern me self. Me wey dey busy reading my book on...

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Megabig: 3:46am On Jun 10, 2022
May God delivery his people

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Crixxx: 3:46am On Jun 10, 2022
For letting you bribe successfully. You're welcome tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by anonimi: 3:47am On Jun 10, 2022
muykem:
Jagaban of Nigeria. You build political bridges all over the country, today you are reaping your Labour. Igbo believe that Yoruba people are not smart hence they allow Tiunbu as their leader for this long. They later thought that party will leave a man that delivered region to the party for aspirants that can't deliver a state. Your power in politics is directly proportion to how many people that willingly follow you for a long time.

When did you change looting the people's commonwealth into a politician reaping the fruit of his labour?
Is that how it was when Lagosians and Nigerians were not praying & fasting for visas to japa from Bubu's Fulani Republic of Naijeriya, FRN?
Maybe you know what the Jagbajantis Ogbeni Ojuyobo did with Lagosians trillions for 23 years

eluquenson:
REVISITING SOME OF THE LATEEF JAKANDE'S GOVERNMENT ACHIEVEMENTS FROM OCTOBER 1979 TO DECEMBER 1983 (FOUR YEARS AND 3 MONTHS) IN LAGOS STATE

* His government built the current Lagos State Secretariat which houses all the state ministries as well as the popular round house hitherto occupied by all subsequent governors of the state.

* His government built the Lagos State House of Assembly complex.

* His government built the Lagos State Television

* His government built the Lagos Radio

* His government built Lagos State University

* His government established General Hospital in zones all over the state with assurance of free health care.

* His government established Teacher Training College and the College of Education.

* His government built low cost houses in Ijaiye, Dolphin, Oke-Afa, Ije, Abesan, Iponri, Ipaja, Abule Nla, Epe, Amuwo-Odofin, Anikantamo, Surulere, Iba, Ikorodu, Badagry, Isheri/Olowu, Orisigun etc.

* His government established the Water Management Board and Waste Disposal Board on the 18th of August, 1980.

* His government constructed the Adiyan Water Works to increase water supply in the state to 18.16 million litres per day.

* His government modernized and expanded the Iju Water Works which was first commissioned in 1915. This increased daily capacity from 159 million to 204 million litres per day.

* His government purchased and commissioned the giant car crusher equipment. The equipment was designed specifically to crush derelict vehicles in Lagos State. It had the capacity to crush 45 vehicles per day.

* His government constructed, rehabilitated and resurfaced Epe/Ijebu-Ode Road, Oba Akran Avenue, Toyin Street, Town Planning Way, Alimosho-Idimu-Egbe Road, Idimu-Iba-LASU Road, the new secretariat road and several others.

* His government constructed Victoria Island/Epe Road and thereby creating an ‘oil rig’ for Lagos State.

* His government established Asphalt Plant for the Department of Public Works.

* His government established Electricity Board for Rural Electrification with provision of street lights.

* His government modernized, expanded and commissioned Onikan Stadium in 1982.

* His government established a singular school system and ensured genuine free education in Lagos State and the beneficiaries of this policy are in different positions of eminence in the country and around the world.

* His government raised the primary schools in Lagos State to 812 with 533,001 pupils (against 605 primary schools with 434,545 pupils he met in 1979) and secondary schools to 223 with 167,629 students (against 105 schools with 107,835 students in 1979).

* His government constructed 11, 729 classrooms with the maximum of 40 children per class between March and August 1980, by 1983, he had constructed over 22,000 classrooms.

* In July 1983, two commercial passenger boats christened "Baba Kekere and Itafaji" to run the Mile 2 - Marina (CMS) route via the lagoons were inaugurated by his government to mark the official launch of the Lagos State ferry services.

* His government took over the ownership and financing of Lagos State Printing Corporation in July 1980

* His government established the first State Traffic Management Authority (Road Marshals).

* His government established small scale Industries Credit Scheme which preceded the EKO bank.

*His government established LASACO Insurance.

*His government expanded existing market and built new ones.

*His government established Traditional Medicine Board.

WHO SAYS 4 YEARS IN OFFICE IS NOT ENOUGH FOR MEANINGFUL ACHIEVEMENTS?

IT'S A FACT THAT 90% OF GOVERNORS IN NIGERIA SINCE 1999 WITH REVENUES AT THEIR DISPOSAL CANNOT BOAST OF A QUARTER OF THESE ACHIEVEMENTS EVEN WITHIN THEIR EIGHT YEARS IN OFFICE.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Excelin(m): 3:48am On Jun 10, 2022
Tinubu becoming the president of Nigeria is as impossible as Lukaku winning Balon d’or

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:49am On Jun 10, 2022
Infact, I commend him as well. Despite trying so hard to make him take side, he didn't succumbed.

It would have been a catastrophe to support one and leave others.

He can't support Amaechi and leave Oshinbajo, or support Oshinbajo and leave Tinubu.

Those who couldn't get his support will feel betrayed and that can spell doom for the party because they all deserves his support

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Golan007: 3:51am On Jun 10, 2022
This is the man people are calling sick.

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 3:51am On Jun 10, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Golan007: 3:52am On Jun 10, 2022
Excelin:
Tinubu becoming the president of Nigeria is as impossible as Lukaku winning Balon d’or

More likely Lukaku than Harry Maguire (Obi).

109 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Ballzproblemm: 3:52am On Jun 10, 2022
old Bastard ,if you win ,I pray make you off for seat
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by anonimi: 3:52am On Jun 10, 2022
Golan007:
This is the man people are calling sick.

You want him to show his sickness every time

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Golan007: 3:53am On Jun 10, 2022
Crixxx:
For letting you bribe successfully. You're welcome tho

Are you suggesting 1271 delegates, reflective of Nigeria, only voted Tinubu because they were bribed?

117 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Authoreety: 4:01am On Jun 10, 2022
Ndi ori
Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by FamTomx2(m): 4:02am On Jun 10, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Stop smoking Marijuana.

Obi can never be President.

It will be easier for Arsenal FC to win the UEFA champions league, than for Obi to become President.

The possibility is 0!

He cannot even win in Anambra state.

This agent of darkness, no be Peter Obi matter go kee you so.

Why are you afraid of him? I thought una baba for aso rock talk say na dot in a circle them be.

I know your conscience is telling you something about his pending historical victory.

Anywhere he goes!!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by maxtop(m): 4:04am On Jun 10, 2022
THERE IS NO POLLING BOOTH ON SOCIAL MEDIA ............

LETS GET OUR PVC AND VOTE ............

I WILL OBI[i][/i]DIENTLY VOTE FOR PETER BECAUSE HE IS THE WAY AND ONLY WAY ........ JUST SAYING THIS RESPECTFULLY !!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Justdogood(m): 4:06am On Jun 10, 2022
Let me take this space to clear up something here. Since the campaign for elected offices started, we have not rested in this country.
Every tribe is pitched against the other. But there is this particular thing I want to clear from the mind of some of my brothers.
My beloved Yoruba brothers. I am igbo. As much as we most atimes disagree and make it seem like we hate each other
I want you guys to understand one thing about this election, and our decision to oppose or not want to support Mr Bola A. Tinubu.

The thing is if the Yoruba nation decides to bring out another candidate
From the yoruba tribe or southwest. Who is younger, physically strong and fit, and more exposed to modern ideas and thereabout, We will support you guys.
You have the likes of Mr Rasheed Fasola, Mr Ayo Fayose, Gov Fawemei, Gov Sanwolu, ex Gov Ambode and many wonderful young and vibrant yoruba men who are already grounded in politics, are wealthy and have wonderful character. Who can pilot the affairs of this nation to better heights.

But giving us a Tinubu, a renowned thief. Who was a nobody but rose through siphoning of public funds, (he worked for some companies as claimed but just ask yourself is that where he got enough money to lavish and throw around and pay over 1000 delegates in this primaries?) , he has been a public thief like Rochas and the rest from when he was a senator to when he became a governor. Installing agberos and thugs and using them as willing tools. (most of the agberos in lagos are loyal to him cos he is their pay master The likes of Mc Oluomo and his boys always causing mayhem in lahos state). Putting his immediate family in offices to run the government and bring returns for their selfish and personal gains. A Tinubu who has been running Lagos state like its his family business. Who imposes governors on people and the governor doesn't do anything apart from what he says or he is kicked out or no second term for him.
A tinubu who is too old and should have gone home to rest after all he has made and milked from nigeria. A tinubu who can't come up with modern ideas of how states should be ran. Who feels the seat of the president of the federal Republic of Nigeria is a "thank you" sent for helping others get on it.

And trying to tell us how smart and dogged he is. How he is this & that, how he has raise and made alot of people whatsoever in this country is pure madness.
If you guys are not tired of this nation being ruled by misfits, just know that we are.
Give us better candidates from your region and we will support them.
Not a Tinubu

Not a tinubu that has everything against him. ( age, health, corruption case, thuggery, embezzlement, ego, nepotism, family affair government)
We are not your enemies my yoruba brothers.

Just that we don't want another 8 years of darkness. We have wasted this last 8 years as a nation under this current administration. We are tired and don't want a repetition again.
You and I aren't getting younger anymore.

We are only supporting Peter Obi cos he is the only one there who looks younger and talks like someone with modern day ideas.
Liek I said. Bring forward a Fasola or any other vibrant yoruba son and we will support you guys.
Please let's leave this old men to go and enjoy the spoils of war they have been keeping and stealing all this while from our beloved country. Give us an innovative young man pl3aseand you will have our support.

Please stop throwing tantrums and whatever when you hear us say we don't want this man
Please my brothers please.
Let's save Nigeria.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by Kingozymandias(m): 4:32am On Jun 10, 2022
In one breath

Re: Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) by sonature1: 4:36am On Jun 10, 2022
Excelin:

Stop demarketing other candidates and start promoting your own candidate.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Free Leah Sharibu': Tom Brake Protests At Nigerian High Commission In UK / The Story That Didn't Hug The Headlines By Femi Adesina / APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.