Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State (44339 Views)

Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic / Trader Robs Man Of N4.4m Jewelry In Aba, Rapes His Housemaid / Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Sister-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by AnanseK(m): 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
Please give them Biafra

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by Seahawk: 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
I know you don’t give a fvck.Sleeping wtih children is okay. Nothing to worry about. If they want to avoid trouble they should keep giving in to their predators. According to you.

Depraved mofo. You think your lame comebacks can make us forget that you just blatantly said a minor who’s being sexually abused should not have said no to avoid trouble from her abuser.

Only your fellow low IQ folks will be deceived by your face-saving antics.
All these online pedophiles . undecided

gypsey:
you must think i give a fuvk! grin

you are an Idiot! and a sex abuser!

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by iamKeo(m): 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
Is he still alive? angry
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by frozen70(f): 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
fait10:
chai bad girl spotted. So u know all this stuffs cry cry cry cry cry[color=#770077][/color]

Lol

That's why I need you to come out of it
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
Seahawk:
I know you don’t give a fvck.Sleeping wtih children is okay. Nothing to worry about. If they want to avoid trouble they should keep giving in to their predators. According to you.

Depraved mofo. You think your lame comebacks can make us forget that you just blatantly said a minor who’s being sexually abused should not have said no to avoid trouble from her abuser.

Only your fellow low IQ folks will be deceived by your face-saving antics.
All these online pedophiles . undecided

go hit your head on a rock some were, or better still shoot yourself in the head, dumb online warrior, yes! i will fuvk your chidren, your mother, your sisters including your pets. i will even fuvk you too.

with your stupid online moral high ground. me save face from who? you are not even brave enough to put up your pictures on your profile, i wonder why, are you worried you may be recognised?

as i said it takes a pedophile like you to know a pedophile. grin

you want to be taking serious? put up your face on here and see i don't find your fuvking ass. Every nicompoop claims to be a Hero from behind their cheap devices on a faceless forum.

keep stalking me. as you still haven't realised that there is not a damm! thing you can do about your stupid Accussations..appart from your online derogatory remarks, if you are brave enough to confront me tell me were to meet you.
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by PennywysCares(m): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
icogb:
Generally, Arochukwu pple don't like anybody under dem to progress. Except you re from there. And even if you re from there, don't pray to be a maid to dem but their younger generations are better.
you understand them quite well, most of them even use their relations as slaves
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by icogb: 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
PennywysCares:
you understand them quite well, most of them even use their relations as slaves
Yea... Actually, dey partook very well in slave trade. Sold their people. There is a man known as Omenuko ( you can read abt him) He sold his blood brother during the slave trade but d Igbos were nd re still angry wif him but I saw a mention of him somewhere nd d writer made mention of him as if he did one commendable thing like dat.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by fait10(m): 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
frozen70:

Lol

That's why I need you to come out of it
lol i am just joking mehnn. Let's us know each other
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by Ayobami7(m): 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
象形字
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by frozen70(f): 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
fait10:
lol i am just joking mehnn. Let's us know each other

So that you will know the price?
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by goslowgoslow(m): 11:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
The man must be an Apc apologist

Nonsense
Ode
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by fait10(m): 12:36am On Nov 21, 2018
frozen70:

So that you will know the price?
grin grin grin Noo funny you.
I am not into that.
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by frozen70(f): 12:50am On Nov 21, 2018
fait10:
grin grin grin Noo funny you.
I am not into that.

Lol
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by fait10(m): 8:25am On Nov 21, 2018
Re: Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State by emperorgeoffrey: 11:15am On Nov 21, 2018
[quote author=Mariangeles post=73140329]Son of a Bitch! angry[so where did he get the video from?]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy / Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested / Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.