Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Getmypapers.com.ng; Get Your Vehicle Documents Without Worry Of Fake Documents - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Getmypapers.com.ng; Get Your Vehicle Documents Without Worry Of Fake Documents (394 Views)

Autoinsure.ng: Get Instant And Verified 3rd Party Insurance Policy / Lagos State Creates New Website To Verify Your Vehicle Documents / ABUJA PLATE NUMBER REGISTRATION AND VEHICLE DOCUMENTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getmypapers.com.ng; Get Your Vehicle Documents Without Worry Of Fake Documents by Bglow001(m): 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
Before now, thousands of car users and owners in Nigeria had fallen victim of either a fake number plate, driver's licence or vehicle documents. These unsuspecting car owners fall into the hand of touts or fraudulent individuals unknowing to them of their evil intentions and practices and don't get to know until they come in contact with a road law enforcement agent (e.g V.I.O, Road Safety or Police) who then arrests their vehicles for fake documentations and they end up paying 2x of what they would have paid if they had done the right thing initially. Though i don't blame these victims, as we all know in this part of the world, especially Lagos, time is very valuable and not everybody has the luxury of it. For these reasons they settle for a third party who can help them carry on these licensing and registration task so they can go on to with their own business and activities. Getmypapers.com.ng for this reason started business in 2016 so every Nigerian vehicle owner can get their vehicle documents processed and delivered while they go ahead with their daily activities without the fear of fake licence documents or number plates. One of the spectacular highlights of. Getmypapers is that they process renewal of Particulars within 8hrs and deliver to whatever choice of location within lagos. Most of us who are used to processing our documents in the licencing offices ourselves know how long it will take to get it done, most times we are always told to come back the next day. For me i think it is worth talking about and recommending to other car owners, i have tried their service and i must say they professional about it and their customer support isn't bad afterall. I got my driver's licence done by them within 1month and 1week (now that's cool), i've heard other guys say after 4 months they are yet to get their's. Guys try them out, their charges are cheap compared to the service they offer.

Re: Getmypapers.com.ng; Get Your Vehicle Documents Without Worry Of Fake Documents by Alfred74: 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
Bglow001:
Before now, thousands of car users and owners in Nigeria had fallen victim of either a fake number plate, driver's licence or vehicle documents. These unsuspecting car owners fall into the hand of touts or fraudulent individuals unknowing to them of their evil intentions and practices and don't get to know until they come in contact with a road law enforcement agent (e.g V.I.O, Road Safety or Police) who then arrests their vehicles for fake documentations and they end up paying 2x of what they would have paid if they had done the right thing initially. Though i don't blame these victims, as we all know in this part of the world, especially Lagos, time is very valuable and not everybody has the luxury of it. For these reasons they settle for a third party who can help them carry on these licensing and registration task so they can go on to with their own business and activities. Getmypapers.com.ng for this reason started business in 2016 so every Nigerian vehicle owner can get their vehicle documents processed and delivered while they go ahead with their daily activities without the fear of fake licence documents or number plates. One of the spectacular highlights of. Getmypapers is that they process renewal of Particulars within 8hrs and deliver to whatever choice of location within lagos. Most of us who are used to processing our documents in the licencing offices ourselves know how long it will take to get it done, most times we are always told to come back the next day. For me i think it is worth talking about and recommending to other car owners, i have tried their service and i must say they professional about it and their customer support isn't bad afterall. I got my driver's licence done by them within 1month and 1week (now that's cool), i've heard other guys say after 4 months they are yet to get their's. Guys try them out, their charges are cheap compared to the service they offer.

Dem dey find u for Instagram.. who you go scam. Go pay your gbese.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Car / Corolla 2002 Tokunbo #1.35M 08096577304 / 2007 Tokunbo Toyota Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.