Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues (15078 Views)

BA Diverts Flights To Abuja Over ‘infrastructure Issues’ At Lagos Airport / We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors / Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by chiangwar: 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
They are ashamed of themselves , APC Administration is disappointment to Nigeria

NLandIsHypocrit:
So they no longer show the picture of the Buhari again? grin grin Abi no be Buhari again? cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by Officialpdpnig: 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hollysaint:
You are de makerting apga.making it look like an anti Igbo party.pls stop .biko kwusi.

Kwusi gini .

Apga wants the best for igboland and which is why 4 is better than 8.

Apga has already aligned behind Buhari and will mobilize for him.

Atikus policy to loot Nigeria gave a 6 year plan despite him claiming he wants to run a 4 year tenure.

Onye bu mugu?

I bu Mugu?

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by Officialpdpnig: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
Billionaire09:

Who are southeast people

You people are tempting us.

Tempting fire. Onweghi Ihe unu puru ime.

Taaaa

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by Billionaire09: 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Chief biko Iga di. Nara aka. Hapu nde a n'ile ka ha n'akogheri. cheesy

I'm sorry, I am not Igbo speaking Biafran. I am Ibibio speaking Biafran. Oron precisely.

Mbok kindly translate what you typed to general language ( in English).

We Biafrans don't do tribalism Nigerians are doing.

I am a Biafran.
Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by Officialpdpnig: 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
Billionaire09:

I'm sorry, I am not Igbo speaking Biafran. I am Ibibio speaking Biafran.

Mbok kindly translate what you typed to general language ( in English).

We Biafrans don't do tribalism Nigerians are doing.

I am a Biafran.

Translation

I said chief you will live long. Here is a handshake from me.

Leave these people let them be saying nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by waveman2: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
This is not 2015 where we had a southern contesting against a northerner. Buhari should have worked hard for the 2019 election by embracing the SE from the onset. Jonathan embrace the north after he won the 2011 election even when they did not vote for him.

netpro:
Supporting President Buhari in 2019 remains the best deal for Ndigbo.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by Billionaire09: 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Translation

I said chief you will live long. Here is a handshake from me.

Leave these people let them be saying nonsense.

Oh thanks one Biafra different languages.

May we see Biafra restoration together my fellow brother from another languages. grin

Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by IbrahimDamola: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Nde mmadu kpowa gi iti ugbua iwebi iwe.

Anam Akwa gi ho ha na mu na ezinulo n"eso Buhari inodu n'akogheri n'ime nzuzu n'ile juru gi nishi.

I want that ethnic Bigot to be my president.

You can take your firewood hawker to your own village to rule your clan

Oga muslim zombirudeen, you propaganda is dead on arrival, Ibos are not slaves who vote for their oppresors like you do in your neck of the wood in your oshogbo.

Your illiterate tyrannical and ethnocentric dumbohari lost the East the day he insult the good people of Eastern Nigeria who have only lost one election which was 2015.

There is no cogent reason why anybody from the East will vote doofushari Jibri El-sudan except buffoons who eating crumbs from APC undertable. He lost the East the day he went to Al-jazeera and insulted the East.

If you like Igbo from Oshogbo to fiditi and pretend to be 'Ibo who hate buhari for insulting the East', it no go change anything.

Dumbohari El-jibrin maybe illiterate but even he knows he has lost Eastern nigeria, even you know it, but you are just here to fool yourself because lie mohammed paid for your MB at BMC.

Happy 30k hustle!
Aguo gbu kwa gi ebeahu!

Sai Atikulate!

grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by IbrahimDamola: 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
waveman2:

This is not 2015 where we had a southern contesting against a northerner. Buhari should have worked hard for the 2019 election by embracing the SE from the onset. Jonathan embrace the north after he won the 2011 election even when they did not vote for him.

You dey mind the 'I am Ibo' sai baboonhari monkeys?
They think they can deceive us that Ibos will vote that animal who sent terrorist soldiers to murder their people in the East. They know it's not possible but ofcourse there is money allocated for BMC lies and propaganda and that money must be 'chopulated'. grin

The presidiot jibrin insulted the East, call them all sort of names, sent soldiers to invade and kill their brothers and sister in Abia, Anambra, Asaba, PH, Enugu, Owerri, Aba etc. Now they want to deceive us that the SE/SS are stupid enough to vote a Jibrin the baboon who is proudly ethnocentric, wicked, murderous and nepotistic. Zombies funny sha! grin
Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by Billionaire09: 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Tempting fire. Onweghi Ihe unu puru ime.

Taaaa

They will say "had they known they would have obeg Indigenous People Of Biafra's warnings no vote in Biafraland".

African leaders are individually on run seeking political asylums outside Africa for they know what Biafra leaders led by Mazi Nnamdi kanu and IPOB capable of.

May Chukwu Okike Abiama bless and guilds us all into Biafra freedom.

Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by Enemyofpeace: 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
He will deceive them to collect their votes
Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by Pat4321: 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
zlantanfan:
I don't think atiku would receive any shock from east, (they really don't have a choice other than vote PDP) the real shock would be when he realizes the zones paltry votes is inconsequential in making a winner.

The north central they hope on has long slipped from their hands where their biggest north central leader cant even control his own state.

As usual they would tell you series of analysis that has rendered them perpetual failures in every election.

PDP would only win se and ss with buhari uping his margin in ss
Buhari losses in Taraba, Benue, Adamawa, Gombe, Plateau, Nassarawa, Kogi And including Kwara. And losses Lagos, Osun, Ogun, reduce numbers from Kaduna, Kano jigawa Kebbi, Zamfara,Kaduna,Sokoto. So how can he win the election?
Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by zlantanfan: 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
Pat4321:

Buhari losses in Taraba, Benue, Adamawa, Gombe, Plateau, Nassarawa, Kogi And including Kwara.
oga Buhari isn't loosing nassarawa, kogi and Kwara (hope you know kwarans are kicking saraki out in 2019 and only a n atiku presidency would bring him back his leverage).

Kogi, nassarawa, and fct are a close proximity to Abuja and logistics would be available, including the structures of apc ruling in these states.

Taraba, adamawa and gombe apc would pick one and split two 45% against 55%
Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by zlantanfan: 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
Pat4321:

Buhari losses in Taraba, Benue, Adamawa, Gombe, Plateau, Nassarawa, Kogi And including Kwara. And losses Lagos, Osun, Ogun, reduce numbers from Kaduna, Kano jigawa Kebbi, Zamfara,Kaduna,Sokoto. So how can he win the election?
lol, I pity your analysis in Lagos, (VP and tinubu state) ogun (VP state).

The beating he would get in the entire north west won't be close at all

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by nzeobi(m): 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
globemoney:

I'm I the only one? What of these people below? You go cry blood last last. Peter Obi will not even win his on LGA cheesy cheesy cheesy
if you ever want to be successful in life then better stop hating successful people.
support and vote who you wish to vote without making your obiano look any special.
Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by nzeobi(m): 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
globemoney:

Every Anambra person including you know Obiano is against the Atiku/obi ticket, he can't make a public declaration because he's not a member of APC. His delegation visit Asp Rock every other week. A grand endorsement is coming soon, maybe tomorrow.
We won't support the desperate and vindictive peter obi to come and disrupt the peace we are enjoying in Anambra today which he failed to provide as governor. I know you are in cifia pains over this but its what it is cheesy
please who and what is obiano.
Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by Onlyonebuhari: 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
Buhari increase a location for second Niger bridge but saraki cut it down still you chose saraki over Buhari. Why meeting him?
Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by globemoney: 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
nzeobi:

please who and what is obiano.
The man who won Peter Obi down to his ward at the last Anambra election

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by globemoney: 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
zlantanfan:
I don't think atiku would receive any shock from east, (they really don't have a choice other than vote PDP) the real shock would be when he realizes the zones paltry votes is inconsequential in making a winner.

The north central they hope on has long slipped from their hands where their biggest north central leader cant even control his own state.

As usual they would tell you series of analysis that has rendered them perpetual failures in every election.

PDP would only win se and ss with buhari uping his margin in ss
IF SE give Atiku the kind of votes it gave GEJ in 2011, combined with SS then Atiku will win the election, so keep talking nonsense about the zone having paltry votes. IF the SE gave GEJ the number of votes it gave him in 2011 Buhari will be no where near Aso Rock today.
Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by MrJanuzaj: 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Why haven't they left PDP if they are serious?

If dem born you and Willie well, print billboards that says 'Anambra stands against Peter Obi and PDP' and paste all over Awka. grin

Tell Willie to try it if he has 2 balls in his scrotal sac then we'll know you are serious. Not all these anonymous anti-Obi lamentations you are doing here like a coward. grin

SE/SS= 100% Obligated to Atikulate.

Sai Atikulation!

grin grin

Shu.t your stinking dirty and smelling mouth. Who are you to threaten Chief Willie Maduaburochukwu Obiano. Akpokuodike nke izizi na Aguleri. He will deliver Anambra to Buhari and you and your fellow idiots will not do shit. If you people try any nonsense, you will be dealt severely with. Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by Kingspin(m): 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
Buhari dont love Nigeria, he and El rufai love Fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by MrJanuzaj: 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
ezenna191:
The President should know that he is the father of the nation and not head of a particular tribe. His 3years plus have eloquently shown the weight of dislike he has for the South East. President Buhari should use this auspicious meeting to tell the South East that he is not on a vendetta.

Briefly state instances that informs you to make such fsllacious claim that the president dislike the Southeast

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by nzeobi(m): 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
globemoney:

The man who won Peter Obi down to his ward at the last Anambra election
did he contest elections against Peter Obi?. or he is afraid of having some tough times with EFCC if Peter becomes the VP cos of massive looting of the treasury.
Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by globemoney: 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
nzeobi:

did he contest elections against Peter Obi?. or he is afraid of having some tough times with EFCC if Peter becomes the VP cos of massive looting of the treasury.
Peter Obi personally campaigned massively against his reelection, sponsored fake news and what have you againt Obiano but when the time came, his candidate lost woefully. Now it's payback time. It's called Karma, obi asked for it and he will get it in full. A lot of you also supported obi then during his campaign of calumny against the governor only to be crying wolf now. Thats not how it works, inugo

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by nzeobi(m): 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
globemoney:

Peter Obi personally campaigned massively against his reelection, sponsored fake news and what have you againt Obiano but when the time came, his candidate lost woefully. Now it's payback time. It's called Karma, obi asked for it and he will get it in full. A lot of you also supported obi then during his campaign of calumny against the governor only to be crying wolf now. Thats not how it works, inugo
nobody will beg or ask obiano to work for Obi cos he is inconsequential but if you must talk of karma remember that Obi single handedly made him the governor even as he was a nobody in anambra politics.
Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by globemoney: 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Shu.t your stinking dirty and smelling mouth. Who are you to threaten Chief Willie Maduaburochukwu Obiano. Akpokuodike nke izizi na Aguleri. He will deliver Anambra to Buhari and you and your fellow idiots will not do shit. If you people try any nonsense, you will be dealt severely with. Idiot

Pity my friend IbrahimDamola small grin grin grin
Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by zlantanfan: 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
globemoney:

IF SE give Atiku the kind of votes it gave GEJ in 2011, combined with SS then Atiku will win the election, so keep talking nonsense about the zone having paltry votes. IF the SE gave GEJ the number of votes it gave him in 2011 Buhari will be no where near Aso Rock today.
you Pdp projectors that have been analysing nonsense since 2015 are always the ones proved wrong Back to back.

Pdp won't get any 1m vote anywhere in ss/se.

Their would be no ph, akwa ibom, calabar 1m+ next year (I am not even banking on the ipob sit at home where the hunchback would return to seek attention from his pigs that are still gullible).

Whether you choose to believe it or yes apc would get 40% in the Ss and se.

Saraki who pigs hailed for been messi of politics has enrolled in his pre2019 wailing class. I don't think their is any politician in pdp that knows how to play chess than him.

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by MrJanuzaj: 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
globemoney:

Pity my friend IbrahimDamola small grin grin grin

Look the the i.dioitc fool threatening the executive governor of my Anambra. Where was that loafer when willie was bagging several academic and professional awards enroute to becoming the Governor of anambra state? They threatened more than this last year that Willie is a goner, still he won 21/21 and Peter Obi the bigot could not even win his ward.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by globemoney: 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
nzeobi:

nobody will beg or ask obiano to work for Obi cos he is inconsequential but if you must talk of karma remember that Obi single handedly made him the governor even as he was a nobody in anambra politics.
Ok he is inconsequential so why are folks like you and IbrahimDamola crying and threatening hell over Obiano's refusal to endorse Atiku? Why do you guys always attack me when I point out that the Atiku/obi ticket is a failed project? Why not unlook and continue campaigning for the Atiku/obi ticket since we are inconsequential? grin grin grin

Peter Obi has been playing bad politics, politics of selfishness and greed and it's time to reap what he has sowed so it's better you mind your business.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
South east are the problem of this country
Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by MrJanuzaj: 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
globemoney:

Dont mind them, instead of them to go into coalition with Willie, they are shouting empty threats to him as if Willie is someone that idiot Nairaland urchins can threaten

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Gives Presidential Candidates One Week To Present Running Mates / Tinubu: Reliance On Export Of Raw Materials, Disease That Needs Urgent Cure / NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.