Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues (15127 Views)

BA Diverts Flights To Abuja Over ‘infrastructure Issues’ At Lagos Airport / We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors / Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by globemoney: 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
zlantanfan:
you Pdp projectors that have been analysing nonsense since 2015 are always the ones proved wrong Back to back.

Pdp won't get any 1m vote anywhere in ss/se.

Their would be no ph, akwa ibom, calabar 1m+ next year (I am not even banking on the ipob sit at home where the hunchback would return to seek attention from his pigs that are still gullible).

Whether you choose to believe it or yes apc would get 40% in the Ss and se.

Saraki who pigs hailed for been messi of politics has enrolled in his pre2019 wailing class. I don't think their is any politician in pdp that knows how to play chess than him.

You said SE has paltry votes and after I educated you, you are now typing nonsense. Bunch of poorly educated Nigerian youths, go and look for your type to squabble with, I dont have your time.
Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by IbrahimDamola: 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Look the the i.dioitc fool threatening the executive governor of my Anambra. Where was that loafer when willie was bagging several academic and professional awards enroute to becoming the Governor of anambra state? They threatened more than this last year that Willie is a goner, still he won 21/21 and Peter Obi the bigot could not even win his ward.

Does your oshogbo muslim skull now love Obiano the drunk and Apga whom you claim is a useless party? grin
Are you now praying to Allahu for Willie to come rule in osun?
Do you now now consider willie greater than our Awolowo of odualand.

grin grin
Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by MrJanuzaj: 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
nzeobi:

nobody will beg or ask obiano to work for Obi cos he is inconsequential but if you must talk of karma remember that Obi single handedly made him the governor even as he was a nobody in anambra politics.

Who was peter Obi when Ojukwu made him governor?

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by nzeobi(m): 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
globemoney:

Ok he is inconsequential so why are folks like you and IbrahimDamola crying and threatening hell over Obiano's refusal to endorse Atiku? Why do you guys always attack me when I point out that the Atiku/obi ticket is a failed project? Why not unlook and continue campaigning for the Atiku/obi ticket since we are inconsequential? grin grin grin

Peter Obi has been playing bad politics, politics of selfishness and greed and it's time to reap what he has sowed so it's better you mind your business.
you are paid to hate but I won't join to hate successful people which you do cos it's obvious you were paid to loose your senses.
Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by nzeobi(m): 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Who was peter Obi when Ojukwu made him governor?
what do you mean ojukwu made him governor.

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by IbrahimDamola: 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
globemoney:

Ok he is inconsequential so why are folks like you and IbrahimDamola crying and threatening hell over Obiano's refusal to endorse Atiku? Why do you guys always attack me when I point out that the Atiku/obi ticket is a failed project? Why not unlook and continue campaigning for the Atiku/obi ticket since we are inconsequential? grin grin grin

Peter Obi has been playing bad politics, politics of selfishness and greed and it's time to reap what he has sowed so it's better you mind your business.

Bwahahaha, this cowardly hungry efulefu funny no be small. E pain you as I dey hammer your illiterate pro-dumbohari skull with factoids. grin

Prove to us that Ndigbo hate Obi and love murderous Buhari jibrin by going to father's house in your village in Igboland (which you claim) and put up anti-Obi/ pro-dumbohari billboards in the market square there. Do it and post your pictures if you have more than one scrotum in your scrotal sac.
Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by globemoney: 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
nzeobi:

you are paid to hate but I won't join to hate successful people which you do cos it's obvious you were paid to loose your senses.
I have never lied. Anytime you see me lying let me know and I will apologize. I only say the facts but a lot of your are clouded by sentiments and emotions thats why our paths are parallel.
Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by globemoney: 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Bwahahaha, this cowardly hungry efulefu funny no be small. E pain you as I dey hammer your illiterate pro-dumbohari skull with factoids. grin

Prove to us that Ndigbo hate Obi and love murderous Buhari jibrin by going to father's house in your village in Igboland (which you claim) and put up anti-Obi/ pro-dumbohari billboards in the market square there. Do it and post your pictures if you have more than one scrotum in your scrotal sac.
I am not supporting Buhari, I'm 100% behind General Gbor the APGA presidential candidate and thats where I'm casting my vote tongue tongue
Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by MrJanuzaj: 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Does your oshogbo muslim skull now love Obiano the drunk and Apga whom you claim is a useless party? grin
Are you now praying to Allahu for Willie to come rule in osun?
Do you now now consider willie greater than our Awolowo of odualand.

grin grin

Kitikpa racha gi anya there. You Abakaliki street urchin. What do you know about Anambra politics? Anu òfia. Like i said earlier, the empty idiotic threat of a nonentity like you does not bother Akpokue. You threatened more than this last year he still got 21/21. Talk about you wretched poor and miserable state, leave anambra for us. Peter will be disgraced again by Willie and you idiots will not do more than a dead rat. Any attempt to cause trouble will be met with brute force. Ezi ofia
Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by MrJanuzaj: 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
nzeobi:

what do you mean ojukwu made him governor.

Who was peter Obi in Anambra politics in 2003 when he contetsted for the first time? Infact it took Ojukwus "last wish" for him to be re-elected. After he shamelessly promised ikemba that he will never leave APGA. Ikemba will be turning in his grave right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by Joevics(m): 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
globemoney:
Atiku will get the biggest shock of his life from the SE for refusing to consult SE leaders before his choice of VP. Peter Obi fooled him into believing he has any political value.. cheesy cheesy

Mekaboy and IbrahimDamola right now...
Lol, keep consoling yourself. grin grin
I bet you have never been to the south east or south south before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by NonsoWow: 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
South east leaders doing the needful. When they kick Peter Obi in his balls, they should do so with a ferocious swing. Igboland will bury Peter Obi alive and teach the fulani man Atiku never to take us for granted again.
Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by IbrahimDamola: 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
nzeobi:

Sense full your head.

That illiterate hungry manchi called globemoney na just paid hack. Hunger don waya de guy intestines.
Him dey answer globe yet dey pursue politicians upandan. Him commonsense dey sabbatical.

Globemoney, come make I employ you so you stop depending on dirty crumbs from Willie the drunk. grin
Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by IbrahimDamola: 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Kitikpa racha gi anya there. You Abakaliki street urchin. What do you know about Anambra politics? Anu òfia. Like i said earlier, the empty idiotic threat of a nonentity like you does not bother Akpokue. You threatened more than this last year he still got 21/21. Talk about you wretched poor and miserable state, leave anambra for us. Peter will be disgraced again by Willie and you idiots will not do more than a dead rat. Any attempt to cause trouble will be met with brute force. Ezi ofia

Thunder gbagbuo nna yi. You are a crossbread of a baboon and a monkey. Infact you are a monboon. Yes, our oshogbo is poor and miserable, but you are a much more miserable because of stipends you earn from BMC you think you have arrive.

Come let me employ you as my boy-boy. Globemoney will be my drycleaner. I'll pay more than Willie the drunk. grin

When you work for money, you cannot remain a brainless zombie. Your brain that have gone on sabbatical will have to come back. Hungry bastard. Aguo gbuo gi there. Ogbenye onu ntu!
grin

1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by IbrahimDamola: 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
globemoney:

I am not supporting Buhari, I'm 100% behind General Gbor the APGA presidential candidate and thats where I'm casting my vote tongue tongue

No be only ogbor....na ogbaru. grin

Abegi how many bottle of kain-kain him give Willie onye nmaya? grin

Let me push you to sound illiterate and politically stupid a bit. Will Ogbor win the Presidential election? grin grin
Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by kanubiafra: 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Fake news from Almajiri dumboharist newspaper.
see it this way this same people have been telling us that buhari has done well for the se on infra. now this visit will expose all that as lies. they have shot buhari in the foot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
globemoney:
Burning issues affecting the southeast zone will form the centre of discussions as five governors from the zone meet with President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday.

Top among the issues are the ongoing construction of Second Niger Bridge, bad navigational and other facilities at Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu, poor roads and non-representation of the zone among Service Chiefs, our reporter learnt.

Daily Trust gathered that both President Buhari and the governors had agreed to meet following wide-spread notion in some quarters that his government had paid little or no attention to critical infrastructure in the zone, a development that has made most roads impassable in the area among others.

The meeting, it was learnt, would also deliberate on the 2019 general elections, among other issues.

Confirming the meeting scheduled for Aso Villa in Abuja on Wednesday, the Director General of South-East Governors’ Forum, Prof. Simeon Ortuanya, said the governors would use the opportunity to ask for increase in the release of budgetary allocation made for the construction of the second Niger Bridge in Onitsha to enable the contractors speed up work.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/southeast-governors-meet-buhari-wednesday-over-infrastructure-other-issues.html

Buhari we don't want to have anything to do with u. And we never will.
Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by globemoney: 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Thunder gbagbuo nna yi. You are a crossbread of a baboon and a monkey. Infact you are a monboon. Yes, our oshogbo is poor and miserable, but you are a much more miserable because of stipends you earn from BMC you think you have arrive.

Come let me employ you as my boy-boy. Globemoney will be my drycleaner. I'll pay more than Willie the drunk. grin

When you work for money, you cannot remain a brainless zombie. Your brain that have gone on sabbatical will have to come back. Hungry bastard. Aguo gbuo gi there. Ogbenye onu ntu!
grin
Very poor photoshop skills. You can do better nwabobo. Peter obi can be paying you in real dollars for the thankless job you are doing for him on nairaland.
Re: Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues by IbrahimDamola: 5:39am On Nov 21, 2018
globemoney:

Very poor photoshop skills. You can do better nwabobo. Peter obi can be paying you in real dollars for the thankless job you are doing for him on nairaland.

This illiterate okpo ntu say na 'photoshop'. You think I dey run after politicians upandan like you. Aguo ke gi eriri afo. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 States Attracted $ 5.3bn (n1.9tn) Investments In The Last Quarer Of 2017 / PDP, Ohaneze Ndigbo Demand Immediate Release Of Senator Abaribe / Result Sheet Misses In Amaechi’s Unit In Rivers Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.