Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Missing Titi Segun-Banjo Has Been Found - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Missing Titi Segun-Banjo Has Been Found (45732 Views)

Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) / Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) / Nigerian Men Don’t Have What I Want – Nkechi Emmanuel (nurse Titi) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Titi Segun-Banjo Has Been Found by engrpheleeks(m): 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
She was never missing. This is just a publicity stunt.
Re: Missing Titi Segun-Banjo Has Been Found by mostmorgan: 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
webbro007:
Advice to ladies,
Stay with ur broke boyfriend, before someone else will used u for ritual to buy Benz for his real girlfriend
OK
Re: Missing Titi Segun-Banjo Has Been Found by chiedozie198100: 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
Nothing wey this useless people no go use for publicity.

Faking missing person is now a trend abi?
Re: Missing Titi Segun-Banjo Has Been Found by Austinoiz(m): 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
This Geh with big bress went to service her scratching 'engine'
Re: Missing Titi Segun-Banjo Has Been Found by sexiestharam(f): 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
engrpheleeks:
She was never missing. This is just a publicity stunt.
It is not a publicity stunt. I know the mother personally. Please don't say things you don't know. Just rejoice with us that she has been found. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Missing Titi Segun-Banjo Has Been Found by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
This girl is 17?
Re: Missing Titi Segun-Banjo Has Been Found by engrpheleeks(m): 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
sexiestharam:

It is not a publicity stunt. I know the mother personally. Please don't say things you don't know. Just rejoice with us that she has been found. Thank you.

Ok. Sorry about that.

1 Like

Re: Missing Titi Segun-Banjo Has Been Found by West601(m): 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
Oshoboy01:

Earlier today, reports making rounds has it that 17-year-old Actress, Ttit Segun-Banjo, the daughter of an ace journalist was missing. Reports reaching us now revealed that she has been found, hale, and hearty.

The actress featured In Omoni Oboli’s movie titled Wives on strike

http://trixxng.com/breaking-missing-17-year-old-actress-titi-segun-banjo-has-been-found/
D's gal smoke weed(spiritual weed)
Re: Missing Titi Segun-Banjo Has Been Found by airprinz(m): 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
Nigerians like getting themselves bothered about little things. Someone went somewhere to get dick, and they are disturbing themselves
Re: Missing Titi Segun-Banjo Has Been Found by unclesoyo: 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hope its not for publicity
Re: Missing Titi Segun-Banjo Has Been Found by mechanics(m): 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
Good news, her mother can now have a sigh of relief.
Re: Missing Titi Segun-Banjo Has Been Found by Enemyofpeace: 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
She went to fok herself without her parent's consent

My kogi girlfriend caught me with another girl yesterday only for me to hear that she went to her village this morning. I think my life is one minute remaining
Re: Missing Titi Segun-Banjo Has Been Found by Enemyofpeace: 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
airprinz:
Nigerians like getting themselves bothered about little things. Someone went somewhere to get dick, and they are disturbing themselves
don't mind them. Her breasts speak volumes
Re: Missing Titi Segun-Banjo Has Been Found by NairaMaster1(m): 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
Zenzu01:
she was never missing. she went for rehearsals.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Missing Titi Segun-Banjo Has Been Found by TolErins(m): 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
Just imagine several dirty comments above, even if the girl went on an indecent trip, with your indecent comments too, are you better off? Minds of average Nigerian youths today are so dirty and corrupt, more especially on this NL, I weep for this generation. undecided cry

1 Like

Re: Missing Titi Segun-Banjo Has Been Found by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
undecided
sexiestharam:

1 Like

Re: Missing Titi Segun-Banjo Has Been Found by oluwasegun007(m): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
spiceadole:
17 looking 27.
Indomie children and old mama appearance.
No wonder they do "matured things"

What!
Re: Missing Titi Segun-Banjo Has Been Found by liyahwillie(f): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
THANK GOD NEXT PLSSSSSSS
Re: Missing Titi Segun-Banjo Has Been Found by bestpunterever: 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
Cha! See this small girl breast.

Re: Missing Titi Segun-Banjo Has Been Found by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
Is this supposed to be a ploy to gain attention and get more movie roles?
Re: Missing Titi Segun-Banjo Has Been Found by Albertone(m): 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
UNIQUEISRAEL:
Please, help me LIKE this video I posted on Facebook! (LINK BELOW)

I spoke in 60 seconds on how #Npower has Affected me and how I have in turn impacted my community. The winner is determined by the person with the highest like who wins a Cash Prize from the Federal Government!

Check my profile, you'll see it. Just like. (We have 430 likes now)

Thanks for your anticipated Support.

https://www.facebook.com/ahmaduisrael7/videos/1977040609047525/
Are you gonna give us part of the money for liking it?
Re: Missing Titi Segun-Banjo Has Been Found by Blonchilli(m): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
Zenzu01:
she was never missing. she went for rehearsals.
That kind rehearsals grin
Re: Missing Titi Segun-Banjo Has Been Found by Ayobami7(m): 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
转注字/轉注字zhuǎnzhùzì
Re: Missing Titi Segun-Banjo Has Been Found by Deyooo: 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

So it was your prayers that brought her back?

See idiot
Why do some ppl reason this way? DID I SAY MY PRAYER BROUGHT HER BACK?? I Can't even start arguing with you cos from your comment, it shows you're not WISE ENOUGH!!! PLS PLS I don't need ur mention cos I won't ever respond
Re: Missing Titi Segun-Banjo Has Been Found by shadyLP(m): 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
nonsense, I knew she went to suck dick

She went to collect her own Xmas benefits nah..
For her mind now, Yahoo boys don pay
Re: Missing Titi Segun-Banjo Has Been Found by blackright007(m): 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
She went for DICK SHOW sorry I said it loudly
Re: Missing Titi Segun-Banjo Has Been Found by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
Deyooo:
Why do some ppl reason this way? DID I SAY MY PRAYER BROUGHT HER BACK?? I Can't even start arguing with you cos from your comment, it shows you're not WISE ENOUGH!!! PLS PLS I don't need ur mention cos I won't ever respond

You are free to deny the fact that, you indirectly was saying your useless prayers worked a little bit undecided .

You don't need to reply, because people like you are filled with air. Empty barrel vanishing in religious stupidity... Foolish sets of creatures are now consuming air meant for reasonable people. undecided
Re: Missing Titi Segun-Banjo Has Been Found by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
Alagbaraa:
Must have gone to act for her boo. Without informing her parents.

Bedroom scenes shebi?

1 Like

Re: Missing Titi Segun-Banjo Has Been Found by kareemkamil(m): 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
She was never missing, she went for sabbatical leave.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup / Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement / Don Jazzy Reacts After An Artist Sketched His Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.