Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances (44119 Views)

Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch / Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by omooba969(m): 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
Honourable gesture. smiley
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by davidufuoma(m): 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
God wil punish all our wicked leaders
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by Bizmagnet: 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
Lolz

Get a blog or website for your companies, schools, businesses and churches today at an affordable price.

Check my profile for my contacts.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by udi4eva(m): 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
Th
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by kitaatita: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
Were they not invited? How can it be a surprise? Jonathan was President of Nigeria, not PDP
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
Goodluck is a nationalist

Unlike one Daura cow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by allstarfestus: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
Baba when PDP wins tye election ,please tell atiku to forgive us ... , so we will not go to jail ... , that is why we show up ... ,
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by Enemyofpeace: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
That's no news, they all the same.... THIEVES
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by Money2019: 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
What I witness this afternoon taught me a lesson on how we should be mindful of supporting and killing ourselves over nigeria politicians who see their as an avenue to embezzled our common wealth without quarreling nor to create division among themselves.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by Bamidey: 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
They are all the same. Don't kill yoursef over them.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by Imustreturn(m): 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

we are waiting
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
The Chairman of Advanced Plagiarism Congress (APC) is there to monitor the Next Level of information to plagiarize.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by Racoon(m): 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
"..According to the president, the life journey of the former president remains an inspiration to every young Nigerian of the possibilities that await anyone willing to learn, work hard and participate in making the country great..."
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by Sonoyom(m): 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
The politicians are just playing us
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by Arokhetah: 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by docadams: 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by Yankee101: 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
That will not stop your going to jail
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by Arokhetah: 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
allstarfestus:
Baba when PDP wins tye election ,please tell atiku to forgive us ... , so we will not go to jail ... , that is why we show up ... ,
For your mind?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by alen4smith(m): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
madridguy:
They are there to make another signing.
medicals is already booked if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by madridsta007(m): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wonder why anyone will honour the invitation to the launch of a book where an ineffective drunkard will try to justify his acts of cowardice.

Shame on you GEJ.

Posterity will forever remember you as the failure who never fully understood the power of the Presidency,

A coward who threw in the towel before the fight was over and the mumu that spat out the sugar put in his mouth by the gods.

Clap for yourself.

Now screenshot this inane message and send to your BMC headquarters at Jabi, Abuja for your N30,000 monthly stipend.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by akinboyo: 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
Jonathan remains Hero. He made everyone realize being in power shouldn't be do or die.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wonder why anyone will honour the invitation to the launch of a book where an ineffective drunkard will try to justify his acts of cowardice.
A book where someone blames another for the consequences of his naivety.

Shame on you GEJ.

Posterity will forever remember you as the failure who never fully understood the power of the Presidency,

A coward who threw in the towel before the fight was over and the mumu that spat out the sugar put in his mouth by the gods.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by AngelicBeing: 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shame on you GEJ.

shocked

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by kingharzy: 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
In the course of their 'surprise visit' i noticed the following. . .
1. Oshio baba was smiling like a new groom and was jostling for every camera around like shuooo!!!
2. Babas Saraki, Gbenga Daniel, and Makarfi just locked up like nothing even entered the venue.
3. Tambuwal be like 'shey you wan shake hand, oya come shake carry your wahala dey go.
4. Mama Ebele was like 'chai, my perfume don die abi pesin wit body hodo enta here? ?'
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ne×t Le✔el abeg
Sai Baba2019
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by innocential3032(m): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
naija politician
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by igwefivestar(m): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shame on you GEJ.

u are a disgrace to ur own family.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by nengibo: 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shame on you GEJ.

It's sadly ironic that the first President of Niger Delta extraction is an opposite reflection of every virtue the Niger Delta is known and reverred for.

I'd forever respect Buhari for not jailing GEJ. Not for the unabated looting that occurred under his watch, but for his legendary foolishness.
Your tribesmen would have been used as suya in the north, so yes he was a coward for valuing the lives of Igbos and other southerners in the North

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by Amanto12: 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
Wow!!, that's good, I wish am close... �
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by ejimatic: 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
yns4real:
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

https://punchng.com/gej-book-launch-oshiomhole-akpabio-make-surprise-appearances/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Oshiomole understands Party politics.That is why he is a schemer and a strategist.The PDP knows he has the wisdom of winning presidency for the APC in 2019.that is why they are trying to get rid of him now before the next general election
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by nomenclature(m): 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shame on you GEJ.

It's sadly ironic that the first President of Niger Delta extraction is an opposite reflection of every virtue the Niger Delta is known and reverred for.

I'd forever respect Buhari for not jailing GEJ. Not for the unabated looting that occurred under his watch, but for his legendary foolishness.
for the first time,i agree with you
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by harkandey(m): 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
what do you expect, they are all birds of the same feather

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) / Justice Walter Samuel Nkanu Onnoghen Was Suspended Based On Court Order / VAT Collection: Appeal Court Orders Rivers, Lagos To Maintain Status Quo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.