Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances (44036 Views)

Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch / Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by henchamb(m): 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
Osita chidioka is turning it into a political gathering.
Throwing unnecessary punches
He's proud of mentioning foreign reserves of below 30 billion USD when oil prices was high compared to over 47 billion USD Now.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by XaviDayo(m): 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wonder why anyone will honour the invitation to the launch of a book where an ineffective drunkard will try to justify his acts of cowardice.
A book where someone blames another for the consequences of his naivety.

Shame on you GEJ.

Posterity will forever remember you as the failure who never fully understood the power of the Presidency,

A coward who threw in the towel before the fight was over and the mumu that spat out the sugar put in his mouth by the gods.

It's sadly ironic that the first President of Niger Delta extraction is an opposite reflection of every virtue the Niger Delta is known and reverred for.

I'd forever respect Buhari for not jailing GEJ. Not for the unabated looting that occurred under his watch, but for his legendary foolishness.

Started reading....then I decided to check out who the author is.....Alas.....Na Buhari classmate. Talking shit

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by israelmao(m): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
Patience is a virtue.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by ojobek: 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wonder why anyone will honour the invitation to the launch of a book where an ineffective drunkard will try to justify his acts of cowardice.

Shame on you GEJ.

Posterity will forever remember you as the failure who never fully understood the power of the Presidency,

A coward who threw in the towel before the fight was over and the mumu that spat out the sugar put in his mouth by the gods.

It's sadly ironic that the first President of Niger Delta extraction is an opposite reflection of every virtue the Niger Delta is known and reverred for.

I'd forever respect Buhari for not jailing GEJ. Not for the unabated looting that occurred under his watch, but for his legendary foolishness.
the same thing is applicable to the present government blaming past for their woeful performance.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by bedspread: 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shame on you GEJ.

we keep Shouting Abatef looting?

where is the abated Looting?
Who has been docked?
What Evidences?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by GenFunction: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shame on you GEJ.

A coward who threw in the towel before the fight was over and the mumu that spat out the sugar put in his mouth by the gods.......

.shame on u blad,shame on ur opinion,u really sound weird,old nd stupid

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shame on you GEJ.

Go Fvck Yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by starstunna1313(m): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shame on you GEJ.

YOU WILL SOON DIE A SHAMEFUL DEATH.. ITS OBVIOUS YOU HAVE SERIOUS BRAIN AND CHARACTER DISORDERS
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shame on you GEJ.

Oga grow up... His ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian...

Nigeria would have been like Somalia if not for GEJ..Remember Buhari has blood suckers (2011 experience) as supporters

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by anigold(m): 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
If you know that a PDP member can switch to APC n vice versa you won't be fighting n insulting yourselves on Nairaland over these mofos

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by bixton(m): 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
The truth will always gladdens ones heart.
The only civilian president who refuses to blame himself for loss of re-election.
A book launch turned into a party celebrating their last moment in office.
I think the timing is not right if their aim is to turn it into a party thing.
While they think they would be celebrating something, they will also be reminding certain persons of their errors which were never checked.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by GistFullGround: 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
Spies
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shame on you GEJ.

Contradicting message, lol, even Buhari hail Jonathan as an example lol, if truly they stole, then jail one person, I guess too many media stuffs for you all to believe, as for me I am seeing is believing, not some dead story of how one boy climb aeroplane fall, show me, if truly Jonathan stole, then fight him, the way South Africa fought Zuma, take him to court, you go too like beer parlour gist well well.. na election money EFCC Dey investigate since 2015, to jail one person hard them, when Ngozi reply Oshiomhole with fact and figure, He shut up till today, Amaechi and co in APC now, demanded the sharing of the funds, yet you celebrate them, you are among the reason Nigeria will remain, Sentimental being. Men who refuse to leave the past and move on, China moved on, today they are great, Rwanda after 22 years war, have better roads than us, past is past, even Buhari was in the past of Nigeria since 70s, fucking since 70s, which day small boy Jonathan come.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by biGwal(m): 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
MRAKBEE:
Akpabio is a coward.. He joined APC because he was scared of EFCC
A coward just like you
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by naijapikin04(m): 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
Restructuring: Now or Never – Ohaneze, Afenifere, Soyinka… Tread with caution – Northern Elders Forum (NEF) shocked shocked

https://nextedition.com.ng/2018/11/20/restructuring-now-never-ohaneze-afenifere-soyinka-tread-caution-northern-elders-forum-nef/

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
baliyubla:
Osho is openly negotiating his transfer, while Akpabio the loan signing still knows his parent club.

You are correct. If you know Oshiomole, you will know that he plays on both sides. This visit is to ingratiate himself with Jonathan. He is not a fool, he can see the writing on the wall that says APC will be defeated.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by gare(f): 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shame on you GEJ.

Guy take it easy on him
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by prettyrits: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shame on you GEJ.

Your Father! You must be a slowpoke and a demented bastard.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by ClassMonitor: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shame on you GEJ.

I think you need medical attention. And some people even liked this.....

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by ajepako(f): 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
Such principless idiots!

Was it not this Mumu Oshiomole that called GEJ all sort of vile names?

Now openly fraternizing with the person he insulted?

Shameless lot...

Thank you GEJ for being above your enemies..

That's how they will keep bowing to your glory.... Kudos, my able president..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by pieces18: 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
Osho is a shameless ethiot, this is a man blame GEJ every second, even in his bedroom with his, when he did not perform to his wife's satisfaction, he will say, GEJ is the cause. Today, he shows off smiling, GEJ, be careful because that is crocodile smile. Akpabio the most mumuist man in Nigeria, i dont know what he is doing there. This same Akpabio was part of the reason GEJ lose last election, he contributed immensely in misleading GEJ. And OBJ will say, that when one leaves office, a lot friends will leave him because most of them are fair weather friends, Akpabio is among those who abandoned GEJ immediately he left office. Today he is opening his dog - eating teeth smiling, if were GEJ, i would have asked bouncers not to allow some people into that venue.
yeye people, A thiefy people will not have anything write about when they leave office come 2019. and by the way, why PMB aka Jibrin not there? i can guess, he cant speak or he has no idea on how what to say because his handlers are also stock out ideas. or may be, it is because everybody there is a thief. holier than though president.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by adiokem(m): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
NEVER BUHARI NEXT LEVEL CAN NEVER BE LIKE THIS
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by kinguwem: 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shame on you GEJ.

GEJ was a drunkard but how'll you describe your messiah? If you like you can pretend to be better now than you're 3 years ago. Hypocrite!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by Vokians(m): 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
baliyubla:
Osho is openly negotiating his transfer, while Akpabio the loan signing still knows his parent club.
HaHaHa funny you.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by Ayobami7(m): 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
OK
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by liyahwillie(f): 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
OK oooo
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shame on you GEJ.

U couldn't have grown up in Enugu state.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by foreshore(m): 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
madridguy:
They are there to make another signing.

Dey deceive yourself
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by berrystunn(m): 2:08am On Nov 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shame on you GEJ.

How old is your father?
He should be there , if not his not important to the society
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Book Launch: Oshiomhole, Akpabio Make Surprise Appearances by balraf(m): 6:32am On Nov 21, 2018
two cunning men,putting fear in the mind of the opposition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition / APC Caught Sharing N2k At Osun Governorship Election - SR (Photo, Video) / Photos: A Man Trekked From Jama'are To Bauchi But Have No One To Welcome Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.